Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

It's Team Fortress' Birthday, everybody!

Team Fortress Heavy_s Birthday Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

Birthday/Party mode activated.

It's been 15 years today, since the release of the original Team Fortress in 1996.

As always, TF2 will get a makeover for its birthday. Filled with balloons, cakes and beach balls!

Edited by Neon

I'm going to miss TF day. Therefore, between beach visits, ALWAYS PARTY MODE ENABLED.

The Machina is so fucking boss. I forgot how fun The Sniper was. Thanks so much again for the material trades, Phantomime.

To celebrate, I'm going to play Team Fortress Classic again.

......Does anyone here even play TFC?

To celebrate, I'm going to play Team Fortress Classic again.

......Does anyone here even play TFC?

No...... but I keep The Original equipped....!

OK folks, I seem to have all my drops for this week. Fortunately for me but unfortunately for traders, almost everything I got this week I actually needed. :D

The few things I didn't are pretty decent mind you, so:

Here's the updated wishlist (yup, I really did get about ten new items in the last few days, yay megatrades).

EDIT: Already since I posted this I've been able to cross a few more items off the list, so double-check the wishlist before contacting me. Thanks folks. :D

EDIT 2: Moar trading, and um. lulz. I knew this would be a bad week for trades so all in all I can't really complain. Wishlist updated and thinned out yet again. ^^

EDIT 3: None of my items are Strange quality. I do not use the Mann Co. store, so I cannot obtain these items very easily.

EDIT 4: Funny what a difference a few days make, see later posts.

Edited by Velotix Lexovetikan

Okay. So I decided to buy a key tonight for the hell of it. Nervously, I uncrated my loot, expecting a strange scattergun or something...

WHEN SUDDENLY.

UNUSUAL PYRO'S BEANIE!!!!!!!!!

Edit: My 100th post! It keeps getting better!

Edited by Phantomime
  • Thumbs Up 2

#28 Crate

Buff Banner

Edited by Black Spy

I'm afraid none of my items are Strange quality. I don't use the store (yet).

The spare Buff Banner is something I picked up in a trade as a crafting base, but it's also up for trading if anyone particularly needs it.

To clarify, the Craft Bay are the crafting recipes to acquire the items mentioned on the main list. Apparently my personal documents are more confusing than I realise. tongue.png

Basically I don't expect to do any more trading this week, but I've had a good week as is, so I can't complain. I've gotten about twelve items I didn't have in the last three days. I suppose the most confusing part about my lists is that right now the #28 Crate and a Buff Banner are literally all the spare items I have left.

I'm afraid none of my items are Strange quality. I don't use the store (yet).

The spare Buff Banner is something I picked up in a trade as a crafting base, but it's also up for trading if anyone particularly needs it.

To clarify, the Craft Bay are the crafting recipes to acquire the items mentioned on the main list. Apparently my personal documents are more confusing than I realise. tongue.png

Basically I don't expect to do any more trading this week, but I've had a good week as is, so I can't complain. I've gotten about twelve items I didn't have in the last three days. I suppose the most confusing part about my lists is that right now the #28 Crate and a Buff Banner are literally all the spare items I have left.

Ok then.

Oh hey you guise! I don't post in here often but I'm just here to say I just unpacked some crates and found some glorious Strange items (one of which being a Backburner <3) and I am one happy camper.

I also happened to unpack an Unusual Frenchman's Beret (w/ Plasma).

Now everybody and their dog is bugging me for it.

Some guy just offered me 40 dollars for that hat.

I'm a tad new to trading, so what is the big deal here? Just how much is this item worth, anyways? INFORMED DECISION IS NEEDED.

Also all I want is a Strange Back Scratcher or Unusual Old Guadalajara, so if any of you guise have that I would be more than happy to trade it.

I also happened to unpack an Unusual Frenchman's Beret (w/ Plasma).

Now everybody and their dog is bugging me for it.

Some guy just offered me 40 dollars for that hat.

I'm a tad new to trading, so what is the big deal here? Just how much is this item worth, anyways? INFORMED DECISION IS NEEDED.

I'm no expert on unusuals, hell I've never even bothered opening a crate, but I've seen an unusual go for a thousand dollars. Granted, it was a Burning Team Captain, but still. 40 bucks sounds a tad low, compared to other unusuals I hear about. However, I wouldn't place yours over 70. I'm no expert so take my word for a grain of salt though.

Yes, people would pay seventy dollars for an in-game object.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest

Just keep it, I have a burning magistrates mullet and enjoy the pleasure of it being a flaming permanent taunt and testament to my awesome spy skills >.>

Also apparently the item drop notifications have been restored, so now you can bug people for stuff they just got again. :D

Double-post, but my business is very relevant, so:

The #28 Crate I had staring at me in my backpack got the better of me. Then I discovered that you have to buy keys with the Steam Wallet. Then I discovered the minimum wallet deposit was £4. Then I spotted an opportunity for free metal and cheap hats. Then... roughly £18 later (teehee), I now suddenly have a number of new spares up for trade, several of my most sought after weapons in my wishlist, a nearly empty Steam Wallet, and a personally crafted Righteous Bison.

And I was still trolled by the store. Oh well, at least I finally have a few hats. :P

Here is the heavily-thinned-out wishlist. I'm getting there!

And here are my items for trade:

[obsolete data removed]

Oh, and the crate? Strange Jag. The thing tracks sentry kills as well as wrench bitchslaps. It also happens to be the best wrench.

EDIT 2: Second crate? Strange Syringe Gun. Not so awesome.

If you particularly want the Strange Jag, I will ask for a LOT for it, be warned. I intend to keep it without a suitably awesome bribe. Unless specifically requesting the Strange model, the regular Jag is up for trading.

Drops reset tomorrow, so my trade list is likely to extend at that point. We'll see how it goes. :)

EDIT 3: Transitioning to new scheme, see latest posts.

As much as I'd DIE for that Strange Jag, unless you take a Napper's Respite, I got nothing that'd you'd potentially want, unless you want a Family Business THAT badly. If not the Strange Jag, then maybe the Key? :3

Speaking of, I'd LOVE to trade my Family Business for that Short Circuit.

Edited by Black Spy

So, that's one more item out of the way. Hoorah.

And to think that Craft Bay list was originally 24 items long about a week ago...

EDIT: Because my current focus is on picking up items with gameplay benefits, and I'm fairly close to collecting all the existing weapons, I've added buff hats to the wishlist as of now.

Trade list extended with my latest drops now on offer, and I've been able to acquire a Liberty Launcher today.

Would anyone happen to have a spare Bazzaar Bargain or Atomizer? Those are the only weapons I need left til I have all Uber Update weapons.

Would anyone happen to have a spare Bazzaar Bargain or Atomizer? Those are the only weapons I need left til I have all Uber Update weapons.

I wish I could help.

The only Uber Update weapons I've ever found spares of is the Detonator. I need the Atomizer myself. And the Mantreads. And the Family Business. HNNNNG.

In other news, I have another new replay.