Awoo.

Team Fortress 2

Urtheart

SO.

Homewrecker.

Anybody has one? I want to craft a Family Business.

Giving either the Equalizer or a Half-Zatoichi.

Heh, not going to bother if you want to trade the Family Business either :P

Ah, now have Family Business and Eviction Notice <3

All I need to do is to craft the Capo's Capper and I will have the Black Market's set. Will take a while tho. x3

Got the Pip-Boy. This'll give me an excuse to play the Engineer more. He's my favorite character and favorite class to play but I'm terrible at it. Practice practice practice I guess

Edited by Ichigo Storm

I have finally found the class I shall stick with.

I am an Engineer. On Defense I'm Pretty good I know most of the good spots and While I Do Die a lot most idiots get blown by the sentry (including some dumb spies). On offence LOOK AT ME I'M A TARGET!!! I serve as a Distraction especially with my mini sentry. I get into the enemies face drop the mini and (try to) get the heck out, leaving my enemies with a choice....focus on getting me or or what's shooting you!! I don't expect to live long on offence but any distraction keeps the enemy on me and not my team.

I am an Engineer. On Defense I'm Pretty good I know most of the good spots and While I Do Die a lot most idiots get blown by the sentry (including some dumb spies). On offence LOOK AT ME I'M A TARGET!!! I serve as a Distraction especially with my mini sentry. I get into the enemies face drop the mini and (try to) get the heck out, leaving my enemies with a choice....focus on getting me or or what's shooting you!! I don't expect to live long on offence but any distraction keeps the enemy on me and not my team.

Edited by Phantomime

After an excellent game with a Pyro class YoshiUnity complimenting my Medic, I conclude with one thought...

Ubering a Pyro and burning everything, though utterly suicidal once the uber dies, IS THE MOST FUN THING EVER.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh man, I'm loving my Degreaser+Postal Pummeler combo. I know the Postal Pummeler is just a reskin Axe-tinguisher, but... It's a freaking mailbox!

biggrin.gif

250px-Mailbox2.png

I'm just tempted to yell "You've got mail!" every time I K.O. someone with it. I'm really starting to get use to the Degreaser's Weapon switch speed. Much easier to kill people now. biggrin.gif

After an excellent game with a Pyro class YoshiUnity complimenting my Medic, I conclude with one thought...

Ubering a Pyro and burning everything, though utterly suicidal once the uber dies, IS THE MOST FUN THING EVER.

Couldn't have done it without the awesome Medic class Nemain! Sentries... Medic+Heavies... bunched up group of the opposition... Didn't matter since you had my back. smile.gif When that uber was up, it was like a knife through butter! Or fire on flesh, to be more precise. tongue.gif

Also, those games when I played with Velotix. Those were pretty awesome as well. I swear his Heavy is a freaking ninja.

Edited by The Gentlemen YoshiUnity
  • Thumbs Up 1

Always a pleasant surprise to see you wander in, YU. :3

Hehe, I told Nem that ubering Pyros was a really really good idea, but she didn't listen to me lul. Speaking of which YU, you's a pro Pyro. Always fun getting my revenge kills on your inevitable dominations.

Also I already have 25 Heavy achievements, so I have to be Doing It Right with that guy. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a thing for naming items after music, in example I have a Vintage Eyelander that I want to name "

because I described it "Just your average evil Eyelander from out of the sky." That said, I want a Voodoo Juju so I can name it something along the lines of "Voltaire's Zombie Prostitute" or something. I also named my Proof of Purchase "The Price of a Mile", and I named my Scotch Bonnet "Major Tom's Oddity Observer".

GIVE ME IDEAS.

NOW.

Has anyone experienced a lot of random crashing? Because lately at random intervals the game will freeze, windows will say "hl2.exe has stopped working" and then close.

I'm getting more serious outright display crashes when playing TF2, as I've mentioned before in the thread. It seems to be a common issue and it's not going away.

I've not had any hl2.exe errors though funnily enough. Also, my laptop doesn't seem to be crashing at all either when I use that. The hardest errors to fix are the ones that the developers can't reproduce. :/

Does anyone have a Cloak and Dagger they don't want? I will forever regret crafting my only one to make Your Eternal Reward, which I not only ended up never using, but Valve keeps taunting me by throwing EVERY OTHER Spy weapon in the game at me.

Why the fuck does the Cloak and Dagger of all things NOT have a crafting recipe?

I have a few items I don't need:

Crit a Cola

Boston Basher

Direct Hit

Kritzgrieg

The Solem Vow

KGB

Dalokohs Bar

Homewrecker

Dead Ringer

Southern Hospitality

Pain Train

Edited by Black Spy

Danka sche Ichigo, I am now at peace.

Edited by Black Spy
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've been trying out the Shortstop a bit more than before rather than just quitting on it after a few minutes and I must say that I'm happy with it. It's better than I expected it to be and really helps when trying to get enemies off at farther distances, but at the same time it's good for short distances. Plus, it's got a good fire rate and a quick reload. Only thing I'm missing from the "The Special Delivery" item set is The Milkman.

So after a fairly unsuccessful trading session recently and this week providing with nothing but doubles and a nametag (which was used), I decided to melt most of my spares down into metal and do some crafting. Here's all I still have left.

EDIT: Obsolete data removed.

Edited by Velotix Lexovetikan

>Play TF2

>Crashes as soon as gameplay starts

DAMN YOU REALITY! DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Every game I play crashes 10 minutes into gameplay, I have no ide what happens ;-;

>Play TF2

>Crashes as soon as gameplay starts

DAMN YOU REALITY! DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Every game I play crashes 10 minutes into gameplay, I have no ide what happens ;-;

Have you downloaded any mods or custom skins/sounds?

Bear in mind your PC is only just about able to run TF2 without killing itself anyway.

Try running it in DirectX 8.1 mode, it'll run far better on your GPU that way. The 6000 series came out when DirectX 9 was new and they don't support it very well.

Here's the official guide to get that set up.

Wait, I have DirectX 9 installed. Could that be the reason of the crashes I've been getting in ALL my games?

No, you're right to have it installed. It just doesn't actually work that well on the ye olde GeForce 6s. The 7s were the first ones to do a decent job of handling them and then the 8s onwards made it trivial. Installing a newer version of DirectX adds all the previous versions at the same time anyway. Windows 7 comes with DIrectX 11 as standard for example regardless of whether your hardware can handle it or not. Vista is supplied with 10.0 and can install 11.0, XP only goes up to 9.0c and I think its default is either blank or 7.0, because it's so old. You should have at least 9.0c installed these days.

In your case though yes, you should run games in DirectX 8.1 whenever you can. (This'll shut you out of most games made after 2006 mind you.)

Just tried, worked fine for 20 minutes but ended up crashing.

I think it's a probelm with the server rather than the game itself.