Urtheart

WHERE

IS

THE

FUCKING

DOWNLOAD

LINK

Do want.

It's in the book. The items I believe are individual downloads.

There's also a download link on the last page for the whole pack.

Grabbed myself a few skins out of there. I really love Lucifer's Lantern for some reason, it's a cool item.

To this day I still don't know why they gave the backburner the ability to airblast. Makes me hate pyros even more.

Because it makes the Backburner slightly less retarded (it's still very retarded) and stops me from wanting to murder every person using it and being completely useless for puffing people and ubers away, extinguishing fires, and reflecting projectiles, arguably the most important things the Pyro even does besides spychecking.

They're still useless because if they try to airblast a lot they'll spend half their time scrambling for ammo but fuck, at least they're doing something.

Yeah, Pyro really relies on the airblast. Despite being designed for close-range combat, he's out-damaged by Mini Guns, rocket launchers, grenade launchers and even the standard shotgun. The airblast makes him WAY more useful. The Backburner would be completely worthless without it.

Degreaser is still the best flamethrower though.

But I'd say that, overall, the Pyro is a pretty underpowered class. At least he's really handy for support though.

Now to sit back and watch the TF2 community whine about how the whole game is ruined forever because of futuristic looking promotional items.

Seriously though, damn. Those Engie weapons look really cool.

Edited by Phantomime

Holy dick shits a sniper rifle that penetrates? A revolver that gives crits for sapped buildings? And an Engi weap that kills projectiles?!

my face: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw4uj_ZPHvY

The Engi's shotgun looks like it'll go great for Combat Engis, Minimal metal usage means more shoots for gun, and the metal you get back makes more mini sentries. The..... uh..... tesla thingy looks great for normal Engis to protect against demomen and soldiers.

Also, I have never wanted anything more than I want that balaclava and those shades right now.

Try using the Schadenfreude with the Short Circuit. He has no hand!

Edited by Robogaman

>engie pistol that ruins stickies

Demomen, your end is nigh.

For ages you have shown no mercy, even if I shoot you down, your dreaded explosives have forced me to restart, to rebuild.

No more.

No more shall you feel the glory of defeating the defenses of the enemy. No more shall you taste victory wrenched from my gloved hand.

No more shall you laugh, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

Now, you will not cross me. You will not seek me. For if you do, I will rain a hellfire on you more deadly than any beast of the forest, and hotter than the flames of hell you were birthed from. Your weapons are useless, your tactics are ruined. You seek me, and you seek nothing but pain and death.

There will be no running, no regrouping.

I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want.

If you're looking for intel, I can tell you I don't have any.

But what I do have, is a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career.

Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you leave my sentry alone, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.

But if you don't.

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

You will be an example to the screaming masses, left in awe at my tyranny and rage.

An example to warn them

That you

do not

cap my fucking point.

Edited by Nathan
  • Thumbs Up 4

For ages you have shown no mercy, even if I shoot you down, your dreaded explosives have forced me to restart, to rebuild.

No more.

No more shall you feel the glory of defeating the defenses of the enemy. No more shall you taste victory wrenched from my gloved hand.

Now, you will not cross me. You will not seek me. For if you do, I will rain a hellfire on you more deadly than any beast of the forest, and hotter than the flames of hell you were birthed from. Your weapons are useless, your tactics are ruined. You seek me, and you seek nothing but pain and death.

But what I do have, is a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career.

If you leave my sentry alone, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.

But if you don't.

You will be an example to the screaming masses, left in awe at my tyranny and rage.

An example to warn them

That you

do not

cap my fucking point.

coolstorypyrotransparent.png

I love that Spy helmet, but I eh. So-so kit.

I will see if I find it on drops, but I find it unlikely.

EDIT: 2 Reclaimed + L'Estranger for Widowmaker and 2 Reclaimed + Scrap + Gunslinger for Short Circuit?

Okay. I will craft em. You fucking Gabe Newell, I hate you so much.

- Vinyl Scratch

Edited by Blue Wisp

No more.

But if you don't.

An example to warn them

That you

do not

cap my fucking point.

I'll still fuck you up by reflecting your sentry's rockets and circle-strafing

Fuck yeah Pyro

Class of the year all years

Oh.

My.

FUCKING.

God.

If you kill two people at once with the Machina, the audio from the JFK assassination plays.

And if the second kill was a headshot?

GUESS WHAT THE KILL ICON LOOKS LIKE.

They should start making achievements again.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest

Okay I'll bite. I've been interested in this game for awhile, but I'm still unsure on if I should buy this or not.

Can someone tell me just what I would find so enjoyable about this game? Like what are some fun features in the game.

I demand proof.

If it indeed plays that sound, I am so going to craft it.

Great kit~

Due to the amount of people being shot, though, it's hard to hear it right. And by Audio, I don't mean stuff like the police radios and stuff, I mean the crowds. Top right is your poof for the kill logo.

Also, why must you put a little squiggily signature thing when you could actually put it in your signature so you don't have to do it every time you post.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest

@Awesomest:

575.jpg

I will so craft this shit right now. Actually, not right now, when I have the materials. I DUN GOOFD.