Awoo.

Xbox One Discussion

Remy

This is like the third time this video was linked, and I don't mind at all because it REALLY bears repeating.

HAHAHA SPORTS SO FUNNY. LETS JUST REPOST A DUMB VIDEO INSTEAD OF USING OUR BRAINS TO POST.

God gee whiz the conversation around this thins is some of the stupidest shit imaginable, it's impossible to actual talk about  what the damn thing does or does not with any kind of sense because everyone's too busy posts spertz videos, or animated GIFs. worst launch ever.

• Thumbs Up 3

Okay I don't fucking care what anyone on this board thinks about the Xbox One, but if I see people continuing to attack others over this shit then I will not stand by it. I'm noticing a trend in the statuses were some people are just flat out stating that this console is indefensible or that if you are buying an XONE, then you are everything wrong with the video game industry.

KNOCK IT OFF. This is not something I want to see and it just further contributes to the negative atmosphere that other members have pointed out here. Just what the fuck does it matter to you if someone wants to get an Xbox One? Does that mean that they support this so-called downfall of the game industry? Maybe they just want a fucking video game console.

• Thumbs Up 9

HAHAHA SPORTS SO FUNNY. LETS JUST REPOST A DUMB VIDEO INSTEAD OF USING OUR BRAINS TO POST

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAH NOW

X-Box, calm Remz down.

• Thumbs Up 9

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAH NOW

X-Box, calm Remz down.

Do you really, honest to god, think that shitting up an already shitty thread, directly at me is a good idea? 

Do you really, honest to god, think that shitting up an already shitty thread, directly at me is a good idea? 

Not particularly, but I figure having a little laugh to myself is worth the one shit it created in the endless sea of shit.  It's not like it's hurting anybody.

• Thumbs Up 9

Okay I don't fucking care what anyone on this board thinks about the Xbox One, but if I see people continuing to attack others over this shit then I will not stand by it. I'm noticing a trend in the statuses were some people are just flat out stating that this console is indefensible or that if you are buying an XONE, then you are everything wrong with the video game industry.

KNOCK IT OFF. This is not something I want to see and it just further contributes to the negative atmosphere that other members have pointed out here. Just what the fuck does it matter to you if someone wants to get an Xbox One? Does that mean that they support this so-called downfall of the game industry? Maybe they just want a fucking video game console.

I get what you're saying Sean and I'm sorry I said that, but it felt like everyone pretty much hates it on here. Sorry again.

I get what you're saying Sean and I'm sorry I said that, but it felt like everyone pretty much hates it on here. Sorry again.

I don't hate it on here...............

EDIT: Oh wait do you mean the SSMB or the console? Because I despise the console, but I like SSMB

Edited by Generations (Chaos Warp)

EDIT: Oh wait do you mean the SSMB or the console? Because I despise the console, but I like SSMB

Preeety sure the console.

• Thumbs Up 1

.....The console

This literally is the best place to be whenever news of this thing gets out. You guys are hilarious. Seriously though, how does a company like Microsoft fuck up this bad?! I mean DAMN! And these guys are getting burned by the public!:P

PS4: Think Outside the Box

Goddamit. I knew i'd hit my quota. Oh well, there'll be a full 10 pages of X-mocks tomorrow anyway...

Okay guys. We've had a day or so, and there was quite a lot of fun to be had; but regular rules about image posts and the like are back in force now just to try to get this topic back on track.

• Thumbs Up 4

So... will the controller actually use Bluetooth connectivity this time around?

I'm at odds with this because the only person in this board that remotely blamed the consumer was me and this seemed like an attack on me despite me clarifying why. I checked the statuses and forum. I should note that my comments were in context of Microsoft heads insulting people without internet. Now I never implied that a customer of XboxOne is everything wrong with the gaming industry, but as someone who has seen multiple corporations benefit from the dubious practice of cost-benefit analysis where they make decisions at the expense of the consumer, I kind of am confused with the individual that knows the maker of the product does not respect you as a person enough to allow you to play older/ used/ shared games or does not trust you enough as an individual to not allow you to play a game unless they can verify once a day that you bought from them. If anything, my comments were levied against the business practice and why supporting this with money is a bad idea.

Shadzter and a guy that followed him were the only ones on this forum that made a declaration that they were waiting for E3 to check out the line-up. No one said anything bad towards them. If I offended anybody who saw my statement as a thinly veiled attack on them, I apologize.

• Thumbs Up 4

Turbojet you're not the only one who said that, you're not even the only one who blamed the consumer, so you don't need to feel like it's a personal attack. Considering psi confessed to doing it himself on this very page of the topic I'm not sure where you looked...

I saw it a couple times in the statuses said in other ways though, no reasoning or point for discussion attached, and that's not exactly the atmosphere of debate and discussion we want to foster around here. I think it's fine to make an argument for that, and we'd like to get this topic back on that track and less on silly gifs and video responses. 

I think most people can agree we've had an utter domination of that for the last couple days or so, so it's not to crazy to return things back to a more normal state.

• Thumbs Up 1

I only remember a few people actually taking shots at consumers, and even then most of them were clearly jokes. ("Lol if you buy the Xbone you're satan" and other stuff like that.)

Not to mention having a few threads that are laid back would do nothing but actually help the fucking negativity thing we've been trying to shake for so long.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm at odds with this because the only person in this board that remotely blamed the consumer was me and this seemed like an attack on me despite me clarifying why. I checked the statuses and forum. I should note that my comments were in context of Microsoft heads insulting people without internet. Now I never implied that a customer of XboxOne is everything wrong with the gaming industry, but as someone who has seen multiple corporations benefit from the dubious practice of cost-benefit analysis where they make decisions at the expense of the consumer, I kind of am confused with the individual that knows the maker of the product does not respect you as a person enough to allow you to play older/ used/ shared games or does not trust you enough as an individual to not allow you to play a game unless they can verify once a day that you bought from them. If anything, my comments were levied against the business practice and why supporting this with money is a bad idea.

Shadzter and a guy that followed him were the only ones on this forum that made a declaration that they were waiting for E3 to check out the line-up. No one said anything bad towards them. If I offended anybody who saw my statement as a thinly veiled attack on them, I apologize.

Fucking quota...but I do agree with this. You actually brought up a legitimate good point here.

Not to mention having a few threads that are laid back would do nothing but actually help the fucking negativity thing we've been trying to shake for so long.

Honestly, it's kind of nice that we're not at each others' throats over the latest Sonic game.

• Thumbs Up 4

Joking is hard to tell online, and from a pretty recent user feedback topic we've had, it's pretty apparent even statuses said in just aimed at a group of people that like something can be taken pretty harshly. 

And we've had a couple days of 'light-heartedness' in this topic so I don't see why it's too big of a deal to go back to our standard rule set........though I'd like to hope that things other than 30 pages of negativity could help relieve us of well.....the negative atmosphere =P

• Thumbs Up 3

Joking is hard to tell online, and from a pretty recent user feedback topic we've had, it's pretty apparent even statuses said in just aimed at a group of people that like something can be taken pretty harshly. 

And we've had a couple days of 'light-heartedness' in this topic so I don't see why it's too big of a deal to go back to our standard rule set........though I'd like to hope that things other than 30 pages of negativity could help relieve us of well.....the negative atmosphere =P

Well that's what happens when something is so immensely disappointing and terrible to so many people. I'm sure Sonic 06 threads were similar when it came out. 

I only remember a few people actually taking shots at consumers, and even then most of them were clearly jokes. ("Lol if you buy the Xbone you're satan" and other stuff like that.)

Let me get this straight.

You want to help negativity on the board... By having a thread filled with pure, relentless, occasionally funny negativity. Okay.

I know someone who was complaining about how people have made him feel pretty shitty about wanting to get an Xbox One.

So like... yeah I think you guys can dial down the douchebaggery, if you please.