Awoo.

Xbox One Discussion

Remy

Honestly, I don't think even Microsoft would do that twice. Most people use a wired connection anyways, and wifi isn't expensive to implement. The slim model 360 is wifi ready, I imagine the One will be too.

So.

Best console reveal of all time? I don't think a console reveal has ever made me laugh so hard for more than 24 hours.

DO you have amnesia?

• Thumbs Up 2

What makes this conference all the more amazing.

For the past what 3, 4 years? Every E3, everybody has more or less said Microsofts conferences have been dreadful.

So it's not like they've not had opportunities to learn from their mistakes.

• Thumbs Up 5

Even Nintendo wasn't stupid enough to use AA batteries in their Wii U controllers. It's all about the moneyz, amirite.

jRBkSQjDzECwe.jpg

I love all those gifs, but I don't get this one. O_o Explain pls?

• Thumbs Up 1

There's only one reason they did it, and it's the same reason they did it in 2005: Money.

There will be a seperate recharge pack that has a ridiculous price, but because it's more convinient, people will get suckered into anyways.

Same with XBLA Gold.

and the Wi-Fi adapter for the launch model.

Microsoft will do everything they can to make your wallet cry.

They learned all these tactics and more from the best financial advisor they could find.

mrkrabsspongebobsquarep.png

Edited by -Knuckles The Echidna-
  • Thumbs Up 5

I am having a fucking field day reading this topic.

This has GOT to be corporate sabotage of some kind. This looks too intentional to be financial suicide. lol

• Thumbs Up 3

Uh, don't tell me I have to re-invest in some rechargeable batteries. What a pain. This is 2013, how did Microsoft let this happen?

Xbox One unifies the world and ushers in an era of world peace, story at 11.

17qRFCS.png

• Thumbs Up 5

Greenland just became a rogue state in the war for gaming.

Xbox One unifies the world and ushers in an era of world peace, story at 11.

17qRFCS.png

Well if this was the allegiance for a war, Greenland are pretty fucked.

Edited by TheCakeMiester

15 new exclusives. Wow, that's impressive. So, someone fill me in on why this conference was bad? I watched it... and I guess I was too dense to pick up on the bad parts.

Edited by lLuckySeven

Greenland just became a rogue state in the war for gaming.

Greenland is a possession of Denmark, so blame the Danes.

15 new exclusives. Wow, that's impressive. So, someone fill me in on why this conference was bad? I watched it... and I guess I was too dense to pick up on the bad parts.

Well in regards to these new exclusives, we don't exactly have any info regarding them. They could be large scale releases, or simple puzzle games for XBLA.

This should answer any other questions as to why the reveal was received negatively.

Edited by McGroose

Greenland. Well, it certainly is. 8I Who even needs an Xbox One living there? I thought it was populated by scientists.

Most of the bad parts Microsoft tried to bury in press releases and interviews after the conference.

Greenland. Well, it certainly is. 8I Who even needs an Xbox One living there? I thought it was populated by scientists.

Maybe they like it because the logo is green? Get it? 'Green' land?

I'm so sorry.

It's Greenland, not Antarctica, lol.

• Thumbs Up 1