Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

I know I'm a little late, but WOW Dedede is so expressive and amazing and silly and I LOVE IT

He just has so much PERSONALITY. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Where did this pic come from?

DK still tryna get to Zelda huh? 

Lol that one picture with Mario and Zelda.

Mario: Come on Zelda, WE can also start a thing right?"

Zelda: Ew! ( No wonder peach left him)

Ok King Dedede looks awesome (still hoping for wolf to return btw)... now makes me wonder who is up next? or when we will get a new newcomer? perhaps they are saving newcomers for directs?

And also, what if they revamped the feel of the halberd, made it feel more kirby like? or have a level where you fight through exposed parts of a crashed halberd in a forest(or green greens)

DeDeDe looks fucking great. Mainest of mains reconfirmed. Hallelujah.

Also Mando. The Newcomers have been direct exclusive from the get go (well I guess aside from Wii Fit Trainer who just appeared during E3) So your only chance of seeing any of them is during one of the monthly directs or some special occassion, though I doubt that we'll be getting one anytime soon since we just got Rosalina. We've been getting characters on a monthly basis though, mainly to correlate with game releases (Olimar with Pikmin 3, Toon Link with WWHD, DeDeDe with Triple Deluxe), though we have had a few that just kind of popped out of nowhere during dead months/times for games, or also announced during Directs. Though, odds are the next returning character will be Diddy since Tropical Freeze's release is right on the horizon, and Yoshi probably sometime in March.

Wow, I totally love how DeDeDe looks this time around! A huge, massive improvement over Brawl's model. The fact that DeDeDe's appearance kinda resembles his look in Kirby: Right Back At Ya makes me very happy, I've always prefered that design and personality for the king.

Also, the Skyward Sword stage has some really bad textures..

Could have more to do with Sakurai porting the entire Skytown stage verbatim from the original Wii game? Kind of annoys me, because off the top of my head even the stages that are pretty much exact geometry matches for the original don't share this problem aside from Skytown.

Then again I guess you could chalk this up to another issue of "we probably won't be looking at the stage this close ingame".

Haha it took me a while to deduce but her thumb is blended in to the creases on her glove, pointing towards the camera.  The pose is still odd but makes sense once you realise the thumb is there.

Yandere Zelda confirmed

Yay Dedede!! He looks so gorgeous...bless the Wii U engine haha

I really want Metaknight to be confirmed too, I hope he makes it ;;

^ I'm pretty sure MetaKnight will return since he appeared on that whiteboard drawing from the very beginning of development and Sakurai just lurves his own creation, BUT they will have to give his abilities a major overhaul so as to not make him the stupidly powerful character that he was in Brawl.

In that pic with Donkey Kong, Samus, and Zelda; is it me, or did it look like Samus was tripping? Or was that just some damage animation?

In that pic with Donkey Kong, Samus, and Zelda; is it me, or did it look like Samus was tripping? Or was that just some damage animation?

Could always just be the return of the banana peel.

Sakurai already confirmed that Tripping has been removed, and I highly doubt he added it back just to Troll everyone yet again.

so yes, most definietly the Banana peel at worst, yup.

Sakurai already confirmed that Tripping has been removed, and I highly doubt he added it back just to Troll everyone yet again.

so yes, most definietly the Banana peel at worst, yup.

Oh, he said that? Good. Where can I find the quote?