Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Settle It In Smash!

Nintendoga

Where are these names coming from? lol  are these some sort of firgures or what? let me google it

EDIT: i get it now

Mii teams would be incredible. I have always wanted to pummel the shit out of the annoying things and Smash Bros would be the perfect outlet to do it.

Frankly I don't think Nintendo would allow it but I can dream...

Emerl perhaps?

He'd launch copied enemies' attacks right back at them.

I know emerl won't make it as an assist trophy but the idea someone copying thier moves, tho they can't go crazy with that idea, Don't want it OP

'

I think the problem is whilst the Polygon -> Wireframe -> Alloy thing is a logical tech progression in terms of complexity there's nowhere you can really go from there other than "Fighting Fully Modelled and Textured characters" or something completely different and bizarre. 

I remember hearing from somewhere that Nintendo was against the idea of portraying Mii characters being injured, which explained why they were also ruled out as playable characters in Smash Bros. in the past.

Can anyone confirm that? As true as it seems, I love the idea of a "fighting Mii team" and would hate to see Nintendo still have that kind of mindset.

There were alot of games were Miis gets hurt, like Mii boxing in Wii sports. This game shouldn't make a difference, we got villager an avatar like character, Which Miis would be if playable.

But maybe they did say it, I haven't heard them say it.

Mii would work well since it IS Smash Bros. Smash Bros. is the series where all things Nintendo (and a couple of Nintendo-related things) duke it out on Nintendo themed battlefields. They added Wii Fit Trainer for crying out loud, they could definitely add in Mii's.

I would post the pic here, buut I'm using the Wii U.

It's Zelda using her smash attack or side tilt, I can't tell. 

I would post the pic here, buut I'm using the Wii U.

It's Zelda using her smash attack or side tilt, I can't tell. 

Side Tilt more likely as it's a swipe.

1TklQvf.jpg

I'd love to beat up Miis. Especially if they aren't playable.

They're just so annoying and they make the most annoying noises!!

Nice to see Zelda's moves are being changed up a bit, I'll be mad forever if they give her tons of changes but barely touch Toon Link. Clone-itus is bad kids.

An option to beat up the Mii's you've created and stored on your SD Card/HDD would be funny.

With Triple Deluxe releasing soon in Japan it's possible we're going to get a Dedede reveal this week or the next

• Thumbs Up 2

With Triple Deluxe releasing soon in Japan it's possible we're going to get a Dedede reveal this week or the next

Whoa you're right! I didn't realise it was out in Japan so soon.

Meta Knight or Dedede imminent next week then I think.

Whoa you're right! I didn't realise it was out in Japan so soon.

Meta Knight or Dedede imminent next week then I think.

I think Dedede's more likely, given that he has his own minigame in Triple Deluxe. Not to mention how they're probably going to spend a lot of time rebalancing Meta Knight, if not giving him a complete overhaul, seeing how overpowered he was in Brawl.

• Thumbs Up 1

On that note, I'm perfectly content both Metaknight and Dedede sticking around. Kirby is popular enough and has been around a long time; they can keep three reps. In fact one of the two should've appeared in Melee. Only reason I brought this up is that early speculation seemed to indicate that one of the two might be dropped, and I don't see why either of them need to be dropped.

Similarly, Fire Emblem could use a third rep as well. Star Fox is one where its questionable they deserve a third rep, though. If they announce a new Star Fox game, then they can keep three reps, why not?

• Thumbs Up 5

Yeah if anyone's getting revealed alongside Triple Deluxe, it's definitely gonna be DeDeDe since he's actually been shown off with the game (Damsel in the story, his own minigame, playable in the main levels, etc.) Plus it's gonna be great seeing Sakurai playable again

• Thumbs Up 6

King-Dedede-Taunt-2.gif

Hoo hoo hoo hoo HOO!

I would love to see Dedede return (my main <3), not so much Metaknight unless they nerf him down REAL good. I expect they'll both appear anyway but they really need to do something about Metaknight. =/

King-Dedede-Taunt-2.gif

Hoo hoo hoo hoo HOO!

I would love to see Dedede return (my main <3), not so much Metaknight unless they nerf him down REAL good. I expect they'll both appear anyway but they really need to do something about Metaknight. =/

Sakurai actually acknowledged that Meta Knight was too good. He clarified that it wasn't intentional and that he never plays favorites, so I imagine that if he's in the next game he'll probably be a bit different.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd rather the other characters be buffed significantly than MK be nerfed significantly to be honest.  Nobody likes to see their characters get significantly worse and if everyone was better there's potential for the game to generally be more fun and faster paced.

• Thumbs Up 1

You have to draw the line on where enough buffs have been made, and if they can be considered buffs at all.

Going the opposite direction, its clear where MK can be toned down some. There's no reason for him to have two glides and four fast-acting and long-lasting recovery moves, one which auto-transitions into one of those glides, so they can start there.

I honestly would replace MK's Mach Tornado with that buffed up projectile tornado that he uses in Super Star. Powerful, but takes incredibly long to release for decent damage. Kinda like a projectile version of Ike's Eruption. It would be a start.

• Thumbs Up 1