Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 - Smashing into June 11 [E3 Direct: 7 AM PT / Dev Interviews: 12 PM PT]

Carbo

I'm so glad it's fake...ONLY 2 minutes of Sonic Lost World? Why? Only 4 minutes of Smash Bros? Not enough for me.

I honestly don't expect/want too much out of Sonic Lost World during the direct, a simple mentioning and quick trailer is more than enough for me. Gimme more of that Nintendo lovin instead

• Thumbs Up 1

Even if it was real, I don't think I'd mind so much if the Direct if it was like that. But yeah having 3DS games in a Wii U Direct was quite suspicious.

Probably an idea though, at the very least. I wouldn't mind some cheap downloadable Wii Sports U collection.

What happened to Wii Sports U?

Fuck Wii Sports U. Where's my drawing app like Colors 3D on the Wii U?

That's the coolest thing in that video and they haven't done it yet.

Ha ha.

I wouldn't mind Flipnote Hatena U. That'd be pretty cool to make animated videos on the Gamepad.

Retro Studios is obviously developing Star Fox HD and Donkey Kong Land Returns.

*Fangirl scream*

Ahem, sorry I can definitely live and buy this day one. 

RfpEpqZ.png

Oh god this list...

Iwata: (laughs)

>Metroid Other M 2 by Bethesda

Oh my god, who made this?

• Thumbs Up 1

I was thinking that, if Nintendo wanted to get a really impressive leg-up with the mainstream market, CoD Ghosts on Wii U should be one of the Best Buy playable games. It would be a fantastic way to get the system attention if the only way for the general public to play the game was on Wii U to begin with.

Of course Nintendo probably aren't smart enough to attempt a strategy like that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wii U doesn't have enough processing power to have the best fish animations, sadly.

• Thumbs Up 6

Wii U doesn't have enough processing power to have the best fish animations, sadly.

They did do it well enough on the Nintendo 64..................

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 6

The Wii U gamepad can be used by a second player to manually control each individual fish. Who needs fish A.I. when you have a human at the helm?

• Thumbs Up 7

Call of Nintendogs + Cats + Fish?

with canary DLC.

And pre-orders of free mice. Who ride motorcycles. And are Martians.

biker_mice_box_us.jpg

Edited by Gabe
  • Thumbs Up 1

>Metroid Other M 2 by Bethesda

Oh my god, who made this?

..Bethesda.

• Thumbs Up 4

I know that it's not going to happen, but if EA would make one of their very few Wii U games either the Mass Effect Trilogy (DLC included) or some sort of ME spin-off, and let Nintendo put it in the NDirect... Oh I would forgive them so hard.

I know that it's not going to happen, but if EA would make one of their very few Wii U games either the Mass Effect Trilogy (DLC included) or some sort of ME spin-off, and let Nintendo put it in the NDirect... Oh I would forgive them so hard.

If this happened, I'd definitely give them a play.

You hear that EA?  That's two sales already.