Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 - Smashing into June 11 [E3 Direct: 7 AM PT / Dev Interviews: 12 PM PT]

Carbo

What about Retro's mystery game? They were supposed to show a trailer last year at E3 but they bailed out at the last minute. We're bound to see something this year, it's been too long already!

• Thumbs Up 1

Rumors going around right now suggest that Retro is working on a new IP. I can't confirm that though, and I can't even say if Retro's game will even be at E3. I hope it will, but Nintendo's insistence that its E3 showing will be all about what North America's getting this year has really deflated my hype bubble.

• Thumbs Up 2

Did you guys hear that the creator of conker is making a game for Wii-U? could be interesting....

They said it's something that "the fans" wanted them to do.

If they're referring to me, it'll be a new Metroid or (God forbid) somehow a new Banjo-Kazooie. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

That statement "Something everyone wants us to do" can be taken in so many different ways

People want them to do another Metroid
People want another Donkey Kong
People want them to do Star-Fox
People want them to work on another Nintendo IP like Zelda
People want them to create a new IP

There's really no telling what Retro's new game can be, since everyone wants them to do something different.

• Thumbs Up 3

What about Retro's mystery game? They were supposed to show a trailer last year at E3 but they bailed out at the last minute. We're bound to see something this year, it's been too long already!

Hopefully they'll give us at least something, even if it's not a trailer.

As long as it isn't another Metroid, I'll be satisfied. As much as I love the series, I don't think we need another title just yet.

The something "everyone wants us to do" line came from Paul Gale, the guy who somehow got some legit PS All Stars leaks but has been full of shit regarding everything else. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

That said Donkey Kong Country Returns 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Returns: The Returnening: Electric Returnaloo pls.

• Thumbs Up 4

There is literally no way that that would get me excited anyway, so mission accomplished, I guess... ;)

Good news for fans of the series though, I guess.

That statement "Something everyone wants us to do" can be taken in so many different ways

People want them to do another Metroid

People want another Donkey Kong

People want them to do Star-Fox

People want them to work on another Nintendo IP like Zelda

People want them to create a new IP

There's really no telling what Retro's new game can be, since everyone wants them to do something different.

The "something everyone wants us to do" is something that came from Paul Gale, and PSABR proved he's full of shit so I wouldn't take a single word he says as fact.

okay, so I don't wanna get everyone excited in here but

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/bayonetta_2_confirmed_for_e3_nintendo_direct_appearance

uMNbHIM.png

so get excited

Dancing a Go-Go Baby~

Not familiar with Kamiya's shtick yet? He always says something like this when asked on Twitter about information for a title, even if non-existent or if it ends up true.

• Thumbs Up 2

Not familiar with Kamiya's shtick yet? He always says something like this when asked on Twitter about information for a title, even if non-existent or if it ends up true.

Fair enough. I am aware of him trolling people on Twitter, but I still like to Kinda Hope we'll see something of Bayonetta 2 at the Direct, we'll see.

We may see Bayo2 at E3, but Kamiya's post isn't indication of that considering that every time someone asks him for new 101 or Bayo info he says "Next week... In game magazines..." in that exact same way. :P

But I wouldn't be surprised to see Bayo2 there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of Kamiya... Seems like Wonderful 101 won't be at E3  after all. The Silhouette wasn't one of the character, it's a rabbit, as he showed:

101v.png

Now that I see it, it's really obvious. Seriously, how could anyone mistake that for one of those characters?!

seriously though, Kamiya is an amazing troll. This is hilarious.

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of Kamiya... Seems like Wonderful 101 won't be at E3  after all. The Silhouette wasn't one of the character, it's a rabbit, as he showed:

101v.png

Now that I see it, it's really obvious. Seriously, how could anyone mistake that for one of those characters?!

seriously though, Kamiya is an amazing troll. This is hilarious.

ha

hahaha

haaaaaa

Has this been posted? (Sorry if it has.)

Gtxizbn.jpg

It's a screen of the description of Nintendo's leaked YouTube video, which was quickly removed. It's Wii U games from the E3 Direct. What do you guys think?

(Editted the picture in the post. Sorry about the link before, I was on my mobile and the extra stuff above the writing section wasn't showing up...)

Edited by The Eleventh Doctor
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pikmin 3 having multiplayer?

Epic.

Edit: lol, you guys were right with the bayonetta 2 troll.

Also - Mario gameS Hmm...

Edited by Autosaver

Has this been posted? (Sorry if it has.)

http://i.imgur.com/Gtxizbn.jpg it's a screen of the description of Nintendo's leaked YouTube video, which was quicklt removed. It's games from the E3 Direct. What do you guys tjink?

What do I think?

Oh my Goooooooooood.

4 mins for Smash Bros, though?

Pikmin 3 having multiplayer?

Epic.

Iwata said in the last Direct that they would be talking about Pikmin 3's challenge mode and multiplayer in the next Direct.

Nintendo has opened up a website for its E3 coverage. This is where the firm will host its hour long Nintendo Direct on June 11 at 7.00am PST/10.00am EST. Once the presentation is over, the feed will will be kept live as the firm shows games trailers, interviews, and more E3 festivities. A Pokemon X & Y round table will also be held on the same day. Games already confirmed for the show include the new Smash Bros., 3D Mario game, Mario Kart and other Wii U titles.

Really excited to see all of these games. Sucks that it appears Bayonetta 2 won't be included and that they're only spending 3 and a half minutes on 3DS games, though. I wonder if the fact they've put Sonic The Hedgehog means they're going to be announcing the third exclusive Sonic game. I see it also says Mario Games, meaning more than just the 3D Mario game we're expecting. 

Also, the Mario gameS excludes the Mario Kart/Luigi games since those have their own sections. Hmmm

The fact they're announcing Wii Party U makes me think they won't announce a Wii U Mario Party game yet, so maybe Wii U Mario sports games are coming? 

Well, they already announced Mario Party 3D. I doubt Nd Cube is working on 2 of them at the same time.

Kamiya already let us know what Retro's next game is. The Legend of Ninja Dog.

but ninja gaiden 3 already exists

• Thumbs Up 2