Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 - Smashing into June 11 [E3 Direct: 7 AM PT / Dev Interviews: 12 PM PT]

Carbo

You lot in America are really lucky to be getting this chance. It's doubtful that there'll be anything of the sort the UK or across wider Europe. I'd love for Nintendo to bring the demo's people's homes through the eShop, but of course that would almost certainly have unwanted repercussions.

• Thumbs Up 2

You lot in America are really lucky to be getting this chance. It's doubtful that there'll be anything of the sort the UK or across wider Europe. I'd love for Nintendo to bring the demo's people's homes through the eShop, but of course that would almost certainly have unwanted repercussions.

Except I'd have to drive an hour and a half minimum to get to the nearest participating store so that I can inevitably wait on a line. I wouldn't go unless I had some other reason to be in the area. D:

20130527_150013.jpg

From the Wii U Summer Showcase in Anaheim.

Oh hey, he's got his eyebrows over his hair again. This already looks better than those mock-up shots.

Except I'd have to drive an hour and a half minimum to get to the nearest participating store so that I can inevitably wait on a line. I wouldn't go unless I had some other reason to be in the area. D:

Beats hopping on a plane for a couple of hundred quid. Nah, it's pretty useless for you but on the whole it's nice that it's being brought to America.

• Thumbs Up 1

For those in the US, we have a listing of all the Best Buy locations in the country that will have the Wii U games shown at the Nintendo Direct available for play.

http://nintendoeverything.com/123269/nintendo-shares-more-details-on-e3-program-with-best-buy/

The location in Oklahoma is not far where I live, so I can make it there and provide hands-on info on the stuff there. Will anyone else be able to make it to one of the locations?

Looks like I'm going to Queens for three days.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nintendo UK started the Nintendo Unleashed tour again this year at MCM (I think it was) the past weekend. They still haven't announced dates for elsewhere yet, so it would be a nice surprise if they're planning on bringing at least some of the E3 games to other locations. 

Best Buy spots in Canada confirmed.

Come play some of our new E3 2013 Wii U games at Best Buy locations across Canada!

Demos will be at Best Buy Canada locations in:

Ontario: North York, Toronto, Mississauga, Windsor, London, Ottawa, Kingston, Brampton, Oakville

Quebec: Montreal, Lasalle

Manitoba: Winnipeg

Saskatchewan: Saskatoon

Alberta: Edmonton, Calgary (2 locations)

British Columbia: Vancouver, Langley, Richmond

Nova Scotia: Dartmouth

Check back closer to E3 2013 to learn what games will be featured!

Wow, two places in a city that's only 30 minutes away from me? Nice.

I'm eager to see what the demos will be. I'm crossing my "wildest dream" fingers for some dang Smash Bros., but, like I said, "wildest dream". There's probably going to be at least one game that appeals to me though, so no worries.

Looks like I'll be living at Best Buy for those two days if a demo for the upcoming Super Smash Bros is announced. xD

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know if I should go across half the planet to find one of these demo stations...

20130527_150013.jpg

From the Wii U Summer Showcase in Anaheim.

GAAHHFFFJNNGN

...sorry guys, I need to go change my pants...

Oh egads I can't wait to see some gameplay footage of Wind Waker HD~!

On the other hand, why oh why does Europe never get any of the cool stuff that the US gets? DX

So.

I'm really hoping they announce Metroid V this year, preferably for the WiiU.  I can't wait to see where the series goes after Fusion, especially after that FUCKING CLIFFHANGER at the end of Prime 3, and the fact that Samus has the Fusion Suit now, AND that the Federation likely isn't going to be too keen on her blowing up their research station AND SR-388.

I've seen suggestions that Noxus, who also hates the Federation, could help her, since his ship looks similar to the one seen at the end of Prime 3.

Honestly I just want to see the story develop and everyone to just fucking get over Other M (including myself).

Have Retro make it and it'll be fucking gold, 2-D or Prime-style (although Prime-style is my preference, since it adds to the immersion and atmosphere in DROVES).  Let Sakamoto make some sissy boo boo game for the 3DS if he wants to make his little girlfriend Sammy Davis Jr. wear high-heels and whine about THE BABY again.

Edited by Ham-Sellin' Wario
  • Thumbs Up 2

Portland? That's only like a 15 to 20 minute drive from here! can't wait to go!biggrin.png

Edit:Wait....There are like 3 Best Buys over there! Which one would I go to?!

Edited by Gonard

Oh egads I can't wait to see some gameplay footage of Wind Waker HD~!

On the other hand, why oh why does Europe never get any of the cool stuff that the US gets? DX

We usually get the Nintendo Unleashed tour I mentioned further up every now and again. It was reported to kick off at MCM expo this past weekend, which implies further dates and locations are planned. But so far Nintendo hasn't announced any :-/ I hope they announce some soon and add some of the E3 titles to the games list. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Nintendo E3 site opens

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Presentation is to be an hour long.

Not going to E3 2013? Not a problem.

You’ll find all the latest news and announcements from Nintendo right here. Go behind-the-scenes with video tours and interviews, game announcements, and much more.

Watch.

It all starts with the Nintendo Direct presentation on June 11. Coverage will continue throughout E3 with game trailers, interviews, and more.

Experience.

Game demos aren’t just for E3 VIPs. You’ll be able to try out four unreleased Wii U games, exclusively at participating Best Buy locations. Stay tuned for details.

char1.pngchar2.pngchar3.pngchar4.pngchar5.pngchar6.png

Sye1XH1.gif

• Thumbs Up 7

I truly hope that using the Mario Galaxy silhouette means nothing.

And it probably does.

But there are those nagging doubts...

And it probably does.

We know we're getting a new 3D Mario, Mario Kart 8 and first footage of the new Smash Bros. The former two are expected to be out this year.

I doubt it's going to be a new Galaxy. I sure hope not at least.

Experience

Game demos aren’t just for E3 VIPs. You’ll be able to try out four unreleased Wii U games, exclusively at participating Best Buy locations. Stay tuned for details.

* Fuck you, Europe

• Thumbs Up 1

And it probably does.

Yay, now I can play Super Mario Galaxy 3 AND Super Sonic Galaxy when I get my Wii U! :D

I'm kidding.

Edited by KrazyBean

Well, to be fair it is the American domain.

Oh I know. It just disappoints me that this whole leg of the world gets left out. But it's only four games, and I do usually forgo these things even when they are available to me, just since I don't like the thought of getting a limited time to play before having to wait for months again.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 2