Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 - Smashing into June 11 [E3 Direct: 7 AM PT / Dev Interviews: 12 PM PT]

Carbo

Well yeah! They met Luigi! You'd be happy too!

I mean, I think they might have something to blow us off our feet

1000071_468582766559515_2023311810_n.jpg

The big three have landed at LA.

"We can't WAIT to blow your minds with our upcoming bombshells"

Well, I'm glad they made it safely and I can't wait for June 11th! :D

Edited by KrazyBean

http://vine.co/v/bLplLZqeQJJ

Luigi was waiting for them!

It's like Batman or Superman visiting you, except in reverse and infinitely better.

fchur.jpg 

Miyamoto is pretty laid back for this, lol.

have you seen the other pics. Miyamoto is laid back period. The others are dressed business casual, he's just casual

Oh, well looks like I'm not rushing to Best Buy anytime soon lol.

Thought the demos were gonna be something like the new 3D Mario, Sonic Lost World, or something else.  NSLU isn't something to be hyped for, Pikmin 3's nice but ain't interested, Wonderful 101 looks good, and Wind Waker HD I can just watch a youtube vid of it.

Nice for those who are hyped for those games though (if it's real).

It's not a bad selection. They have the next Zelda, a sequel we've been waiting years for, an awesome new IP and... well I can't justify NSLU too much, but it'll appeal to more 'casual' fans and NSMB fans. 

Thought the demos were gonna be something like the new 3D Mario, Sonic Lost World, or something else.

I honestly have no idea why you'd expect either of those over the games selected.

It's not a bad selection. They have the next Zelda, a sequel we've been waiting years for, an awesome new IP and... well I can't justify NSLU too much, but it'll appeal to more 'casual' fans and NSMB fans. 

Yeah I know, it's not a terrible selection, at least there aren't any ports up there.

I honestly have no idea why you'd expect either of those over the games selected.

Because Mario 3D is coming out later this year? I dunno. And since SLW was getting an E3 floor demo over in LA, I just assumed.

We still dont know if its even real, untill there is an official release on it take a large grain of salt

We still dont know if its even real, untill there is an official release on it take a large grain of salt

It's pretty likely to be real, and if it's not real then it's still the most plausible selection I've seen.

Because Mario 3D is coming out later this year? I dunno.

I'm still not sure where this news of it coming out this year came from. I know it was confirmed to be shown in some capacity but not that it was coming before the year was out.

I see why these make the most sense, because they're all coming by like October. Even so, rather disappointed in it. Especially considering Luigi U is DLC that comes out in like a week and a half.

Why anyone would expect Nintendo to let the public have a go on this Tuesday's newly announced big guns is beyond me. As Blue Blood said, this would be the most plausible selection.

I see why these make the most sense, because they're all coming by like October. Even so, rather disappointed in it. Especially considering Luigi U is DLC that comes out in like a week and a half.

Makes it even better. It's a great way to attract new buyers from in store.

I'm still not sure where this news of it coming out this year came from. I know it was confirmed to be shown in some capacity but not that it was coming before the year was out.

I may be remembering wrong but didn't Nintendo release spreadsheets with games they're releasing this year and Mario U was on it? Can't seem to find it. :/

I may be remembering wrong but didn't Nintendo release spreadsheets with games they're releasing this year and Mario U was on it? Can't seem to find it. :/

Actually it hasn't been "confirmed" as in said by Iwata, but people saw that Nintendo's estimates for sales were higher then usual, and since the only big selling franchises that we know to be for the Wii-U seem to be Mario 3D and Mario Kart Wii-U, we all just assumed.

Pretty much what happened with the 3DS.

Not  officially confirmed, but it looks real. Source

sdpQ60V.jpg

Hmm I work on Tuesday so hopefully I can stop by the gaming section during downtime to grab some of the Luigi loot