Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 - Smashing into June 11 [E3 Direct: 7 AM PT / Dev Interviews: 12 PM PT]

Carbo

They had to find SOME way to smuggle in the bombs that are gonna be dropped!

• Thumbs Up 1

It's probably just some booth props; lighting, support beams, TVs, something like that.

Robot Reggie.

I do wonder if Reggie, Iwata and Miyamoto even realise just how famous they are among gamers. They're basically the video game equivalent of Elvis in terms of superstardom lol

THAT SOUNDS AMAZING
Ok that does sound pretty sick actually. Yeah that's totally something I would support

I really hope they do another dojo for this game, there's nothing more satisfying that waking up before college to see whatever they'd updated with. There is no bigger buzzkill than an options update though

What's in the box?

Snake confirmed for Smash 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96ejDh09FM8

"Kept you waiting huh?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic. Mario. Pokémon. All in one E3.

Here... we... Go! Wa! Hoo!

And I expect a lot of surprises in there as well. Even if it's gameplay mechanics we never expected.

Pffffffff I'm seriously HYPED. Please don't let this be a massive disappointment like last year, PLEASE.

Actually, I doubt it will be considering dat SSB trailer on 11 June! HELL YEA!

Why was Ash Ketchum in the background of that video? He's not a Nintendo character!

How many Nintendo Directs are there going to be? Do we know?

We don't. We only know it was going to be splintered into multiple mini-conferences which would cater for different bases and this is the one that's supposed to cater to us, the gamers. We'll have extras going in the form of developer interviews that'll go in-depth with the games we'll see at the Direct, and while this one is Wii U focused it's possible we might see a 3DS related one soon, although I doubt that a little since they've already gotten most things out of the way and there's been a plethora of Directs dedicated to it as of late.