Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

I've got the same problem. They're only showing at 9am here and I always sleep late. So my chances of actually catching it when it first airs are slim to none. Crap.

pfft, Lightweight. Saturdays mornings are the only day of the week I get up early for.

EDIt: OMFG, WATCHING IT, YES.

Edited by Shadic93

Just saw the stream of season 2's premiere episode! Without getting into spoilers, I'll just say that I thought it was awesome! Can't wait for part 2!

Just saw the stream of season 2's premiere episode! Without getting into spoilers, I'll just say that I thought it was awesome! Can't wait for part 2!

I'm kind of annoyed that Hub didn't air both parts, rather show a rerun of part 1 immediately after.

Actually, Pissedlestia is even better the Bitchyshy Flutterbitch now that I think about it. She got more lines in the first ten minutes than she did in the entirety of Season One, and almost all of them were delivered in a "Is Celly going to have to choke a bitch?" tone of voice.

Glorious.

Edited by Tornado

That was epic! Discord is an awesome villain. Without spoiling anything I laughed at how Discord got free. Trollestia was good too, can't wait for next week!

I'm kind of annoyed that Hub didn't air both parts, rather show a rerun of part 1 immediately after.

You can't blame them for trying to milk all the hype from it that they can. Besides, cliffhangers are pointless without a waiting time behind them.

Also:

Discord > Nightmare Moon. What a devious bastard he is.

Also, while Bitchyshy is funny, making Discord lose his temper because she was immune to psychological warfare was even better. In the end, he just had to hypnotize her point blank.

Edited by Gerkuman

Discord is effin awesome, it seems Fluttershy gets more awesome when she shows another emotion; Flutterage, Flutterbitch, Flutterguy it gets more amazing.

I call HAX on Discord for Fluttershy, but he kinda cheated with Dash too unless I misunderstood the scene.

Edited by Tornado

I call HAX on Discord for Fluttershy, but he kinda cheated with Dash too unless I misunderstood the scene.

I think he was trying to play on her loyalty.

And Discord is pretty much Hax incarnate.

Edited by Shadic93

Celestia means business now, shit just got real.

Rarity, in her ungenerous form pretty much represents a stereotypical greedy stuck up bitch doesn't she? and where is Luna?

Also, Scootaloo this all your fault :D

DAYYYYUM SON! I wasn't expecting them to YT it THAT fast! Then again I repeatedly underestimate the determination of bronies.

I need to get an upload of the episode to make a gif of:

Discord Dancing

Here you go:

59282%20-%20Discord%20Moonwalk%20animated%20twilight_sparkle.gif

If this appears for you, save it. If this isn't appearing, I now know you shouldn't hotlink from Ponibooru, and that I need to find a site that actually hosts animated gifs. Fucking Imageshack, I thought you were cool.