Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

305168_284881431529301_118429394841173_1340261_906479653_n.jpg

That... Looks uncomfortable.

Oh Rarity! You so Rarity! <3

Also, I'm not sure if I should see that spoilerific clip or not, I usually eat those spoilers without thinking about it but Saturday is so close...

Maybe I can handle it.

EDIT: Also, my internet is being a big piece of manure (as usual) so I coudn't watch the video even if I wanted to.

Edited by Octavia

Yes, because Pinky's umbrella hat just simply didn't do justice to her lovely physique. tongue.png

You want Dischord? I give you Dischord. Though warning, SPOILERS LIE AHEAD. BIG ONES.

http://www.wired.com...eason-two-clip/

Ah rainbowdash, cocky as ever. Also, WTF is Dichord? (and by that I mean who is he, and why does he look like his mom did the entire zoo?) Also, the ponies should play THE GAME, but they'd probably lose. tongue.png

edit: spelling fail

Edited by Chibinuva

Not that fond of Discord though I was hoping for another evil alicorn than another monster type thing which we had plenty in the first season. Also, kinda hoping for something a bit David Bowie-esque, a villain with some charisma and style/grace, and definitely fit with the MLPFiM universe pretty well, IMO. Something like this:

I am so tempted to look at those spoilers...

Confirmed:

Rarity still best pony in season two.

• Thumbs Up 1

Woah, 1 minute after someone mentioned...

...De Lancie...

...and his wiki was already edited. xD

Also, I'm surprised at how many people were expecting an evil alicorn or Nightmare Moon 2 after watching the stained glass paintings. (I haven't watched the clip, but I can already tell by the posts here that he doesn't look "evil" enough)

Also, something tells me I'm gonig to end up being spoiled while doing my nightly visits to ponibooru.

Does any of you guys know how could I filter the word "Discord" on that site?

Edited by Octavia

Also, something tells me I'm gonig to end up being spoiled while doing my nightly visits to ponibooru.

It will. I just stumbled across the picture.

Does any of you guys know how could I filter "Discord" that site?

Unless you have a Ponibooru account, I'm pretty sure you can't permafilter anything.

Unless you have a Ponibooru account, I'm pretty sure you can't permafilter anything.

But not being able to perma filter the word in question doesn't mean I can't filter it right?

If I still can, tell me how (never filtered anything by word before). Is it like in Google where you just put a "-" symbol?

EDIT: I can't spell today, I has the dumb. And way too much work.

Edited by Octavia

HOLY SHIT JOHN DE LANCIE HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT AND HE'S BASICALLY JUST PLAYING Q AGAIN FUCK YEAH

Short of bringing on Weird Al or Matt Chapman, that's just about the best VA news I could possibly have hoped for. I really like Discord's design, too; it's not even close to what I was expecting, but I honestly like that he's kind of goofy-looking instead of trying to out-cool Nightmare Moon. It suits the series.

• Thumbs Up 2

I, for one, love Discord's design and personality.

I think a playful trickster villain is pretty cool, and he seems to have a lot of fun charisma about him that I really like. So, he's got my approval!

• Thumbs Up 1

But not being able to perma filter the word in question doesn't mean I can't filter it right?

You can filter it, but I think you would need to reapply the filter every time you visited the site after closing your browser.

If I still can, tell me how (never filtered anything by word before). Is it like in Google where you just put a "-" symbol?

Go up to here:

step1on.png

Then put whatever you need filtering out here:

step2f.png

Though for whatever reason I can't get it to let me filter out "Discord" as a tag, so you'll probably end up spoiling it regardless if you go on Ponibooru at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Discord isn't what I expected at all, and I love it. His design is kind of crazy looking (understandable with him being the spirit of Chaos or something). He seems to be a really powerful trickster of sorts who makes everyone miserable for his own amusement. He has a really "fun" aura about him, and I can't wait to see more.

I expect a troll-off between him and Celestia.

• Thumbs Up 1

I watched. Everyone who dissed Discord's appearance and personality, I respect your opinion, but what's wrong with you!? How can you not love this guy to death?

Yeah, he's not scary, but he's still a threat. He's powerful and probably could take them out right then and there out if he wanted to but he's toying with them. He's treating it as a fun, silly game. I love that. His goofy personality is so charming and he's fun to watch.

It makes way more sense for him to be goofy. He's called Discord and is a Chimera. "Discord" isn't stable, chimera's are a mix of difference things so Discord is spontaneous. One second he's, intimidatingly, laughing and then happily talking about their game. He is such a joy to watch already. He better be in more episodes in all his glory.

I love that he is nothing[/like Nightmare Moon and I love that. He stands from the other villains in the show.

After this one clip, I love Discord and already like him better than Nightmare Moon. :D Yeah, I said it!

• Thumbs Up 1

You know, looking back at the best pony Rarity with an umbrella picture...

Is that... Popcorn?

Wy do I feel we are going to have another "Twilight screwed up a spell" moment?

Either that or Spike got really hungry.

You know, looking back at the best pony Rarity with an umbrella picture...

Is that... Popcorn?

Because she does that a lot. However, it's not used as much as a similar common plot in Wizards of Waverly Place where Alex screws up a spell (that plotline's been used to death.)

Well another interpretation I had of Discord would be something akin to Terumi Hazama. Someone who is shady and stylish, but loud, crazy/fun-loving and somewhat of an egotistical genius. Kinda like a cross between RD/Pinkie/Twilight, one heck of a combo.

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlduaGpVN1l2M3hHT2IwTG83Ukxyb1EAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg
Edited by AdventChild

• I simply love Discord.

Because, he's a goddamn

thingamajig

- Vinyl Scratch

I think I've turned into a massive pussy.

"Hey look, a new story went up. Its even got custom art drawn for it!"

*Characters: Rainbow Dash*

*Tags: [sad]*

0584ce565c824b7b7f50282d9a19945b.gif

Edited by Tornado