Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

To come up with Tryant!Celestia you basically have to disregard all the evidence of her goodness

Isn't that how politics work?

Edited by Black Spy

OMIGOD.

Come%20at%20me%20bro%203.gif?1316288381

Season Two is going to be awesome. I had noted the kick assitude of the even-better animation, but I hadn't quite made the connection for what it meant for the Meta aspect of the fanbase. Until I saw that.

AND IT BEGINS...

And this is why Discord is the best trickster villain. He not only messes with the real life's ponies heads, he messes with their painting's heads too. By dancing on them. Which is awesome and hilarious.

Edit: Holy crap, Tornado! Shit just got real.

EDIT TWO: Holy crap holy crap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjhwvv-_Do&feature=player_embedded

It's a new evolution of a scene. Even if you don't like these, WATCH IT! Watch it for the end. trust me, it's DAMN well worth it.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

http://www.equestria...th-episode.html

Called it. That means that these two episodes probably are the ones that they finished last season, which also explains why Faust still has the executive producer credit.

Tough doesn't those little logos just appear and disappear randomly?
Edited by Tornado

*posts*
I'm lost, so what does this mean? Edited by Black Spy

I thought there was another reason for this scene. Discord couldn't have gotten that intel on the mane six if he didn't witness how they cooperated together to fix an ordeal; this lead to him being able to find a way to get them to break more easily by separating them in the maze.

If that wasn't the reason for that scene, then i'll be disappointed. On the other hand, the dude just likes tricking people just because he can.

But I figured Discord was breaking free, stealing the Elements of Harmony, and hiding them in that labyrinth in the meantime. It's one thing to see ponies cooperate and another to assume a particular group are automatically linked to the Elements, much less get it right on the dot. I figure that knowledge is both of a result of him handling the Elements and/or an innate trait of his overall repertoire. After all, it's fairly obvious he's more powerful than both Luna and Celestia combined. And as a trickster, he probably knows a ton of shit or can receive knowledge very easily.

And I've been meaning to ask since when does Applejack's fam grow corn? As far as I'm concerned, it's blasphemy. 8(

I justed watched the new episode for the third time in one day. Maybe soon I'll go for a fourth.

Oh, and John De Lancie being the voice actor of Discord was a stroke of genius. I'm a huge Q fan, so this show just got ever more incredible, which I did not think was possible.

So, I have to wonder, that black stallion we saw weeks ago - I wonder how he'll show up now, if at all.

Edited by DarkDefeater

Nothing beats the Safety Dance...

51976%20-%20Futurama%20Surprise%20The_Safety_Dance%20ask_surprise.png

I'm lost, so what does this mean?

What does what mean? Seemed pretty straightforward to me. That's basically what he did to everyone else, Fluttershy (and arguably Dash) notwithstanding.

MLP: Shipping is Magic:

59714%20-%20OTP%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20giant_rock%20its_not_a_boulder_its_a_rock%20rarity%20rarity%27s_destiny.png

It's fucking canon, you know. That's twice now.

Edited by Tornado

What does what mean? Seemed pretty straightforward to me. That's basically what he did to everyone else, Fluttershy (and arguably Dash) notwithstanding.

Why is the absence of the EI logo such a big deal?

Silly Black Spy, you quoted the wrong post!

Anyways, it's a big deal (in theory) because it means that the creative team can flex their muscles a lot more. The restrictions to qualify for the E/i logo are fairly strict; and while you can write around them and be clever with it, it is much easier to not have to. Faust said that they were constantly running into problems over it in one of her interviews, so if it is truly gone (and not just missing for the first two episodes, which is also a possibility) than this is probably the biggest fundamental change that can be made to the show short of an outright demographic shift.

Edited by Tornado

And I've been meaning to ask since when does Applejack's fam grow corn? As far as I'm concerned, it's blasphemy. 8(

I believe she's been doing this from the very first episode.

tSX8m.png

She or Carrot Top. :V

>Implying that thing at the left is a background pony's house.

MLP: Shipping is Magic:

*pic*

Why is the rock blushing!?

And why am I questioning this before the fact that somepony is being shipped with a rock!?

Maybe because it was destiny.

EDIT:

Anyways, it's a big deal (in theory) because it means that the creative team can flex their muscles a lot more. The restrictions to qualify for the E/i logo are fairly strict; and while you can write around them and be clever with it, it is much easier to not have to. Faust said that they were constantly running into problems over it in one of her interviews, so if it is truly gone (and not just missing for the first two episodes, which is also a possibility) than this is probably the biggest fundamental change that can be made to the show short of an outright demographic shift.

This makes me think about Luna for some reason.

EDIT2:

Not sure if posted already but the 6th part of "Evolution of a Scene" is up

MAGNETO!

Edited by Octavia

To add to what Tornado said, in season one, they had a trouble with Rainbow Dash calling Twilight and "egghead"(I wonder how ie reacted to the spiked punch joke and framing an owl for killing a mouse). they had pretty strict restrictions, believe it or not. With ie gone, they have more room to move and breathe. So, yes, it is a big deal.

roight. I don't wanna sound like a dodo, but can you give an example of some sort?

Okay. The show's age rating and target demographic act as content restrictions. Since those haven't changed, the amount of Radar dodging material probably won't either (and it isn't as if the fandom doesn't make up its own anyways).

As far as the E/i logo goes, I'm not entirely sure about the specifics, but I can cite a couple of examples of what it meant for the show. For example, the Letters to Celestia were all because of the E/i. And while they were generally able to work those into the episode plots well enough, there were examples where they seemed to have trouble doing so; Feeling Pinkie-Keen most infamously, though I've been pretty annoyed with the one for Boast Busters as well. No E/i means they wouldn't be forced to include them; and while I think they still would anyway, if they were having trouble putting one together they could let it slide.

HEY GUYS! HAPPY ALMOST 100 PAGES!!!

my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_pinkie_pie.jpg

Anyway, I'm glad that the Remastered theme won't air till EP3. It seems much better that way.

Edited by Trixie the Great