Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Dear God...

Discord is pretty much Q from Star Trek, I hear, and with the same voice actor. This was not what I was expecting, but it makes SENSE. Like Eris from the Dreamworks Sinbad movie, Discord is the sort who would throw things out of wack and then play games with the heroes to give them a fair chance of them getting things back in order, because it's more entertaining that way.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

Caved into the spoilers. So Discord is not like I expected at all. In fact it's almost the exact opposite of what I had imagined right down to the voice, but honestly I ain't even mad.

He looks very...

Wackadoo coocoo for cocoa puffs super troll kind of Chimera, goat... chicken... thingamabob. I think he'll work out better like this if they wanna keep him as a recurring villain. I honestly expected him more like Ganondorf with the attitude, voice and evil intentions that he would have.

EDIT: FUCK THIS FORUM AND ITS SHITTY IMAGE SETTINGS!

Edited by Gartocer

Didn't want to watch spoilers, but I broke down and did. Discord is... AWESOME. Can't wait to see the full 2-parter.

Originally I had been set to avoid all spoilers like the plague, but I sat down and watched that teaser and oh my god it was awesome.

They imported Q (voice actor, personality, and all) from Star Trek, turned him into a chimera, and threw him into a show about happy-go-lucky talking technicolor rainbow ponies.

This freaking show never ceases to amaze me. Discord looks like he's going to be one heck of a fun character, and I can't wait to see more of him in the premiere this Saturday!

Also there's quality fanart of him floating around already. This fanbase works fast.

Edited by HunterTSF

IT'S DISCORD PEOPLE.

DISCORD.

NOT SOME TYPE OF ANTI-MUSIC (Dischord anyone), HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE LOKI OF MLP.

Kinda.

- Vinyl Scratch

So, most of you who got spoiled might not be too thrilled about this, but another picture got updated:

Capture.PNG

ONOMNOMNOMNOM

Edited by Octavia

TIME FOR THE WEEKLY TRIXIE PONY DOSE!

Rating: RainbowDashclap.gif

Feelings on Discord:

2214c8c5d0a2835cd20b0dad2c3246a8.gif

Edited by Trixie the Great

Even though i like the show and all, i dont really follow it or news about it religiously, so what im readin in this thread now is actually the very first i hear about this new villain character. He sounds cool, but im still hoping that they will eventually revive one of the many cool villains from the original cartoon. Like Tirac, the evil centaur from the first episode who turns ponies into dragons. He kinda remins me of Eggman, what with his whole "taking over a land and transforming it's friendly inhabitants into deadly creatures of destruction"-deal.

Even though i like the show and all, i dont really follow it or news about it religiously, so what im readin in this thread now is actually the very first i hear about this new villain character. He sounds cool, but im still hoping that they will eventually revive one of the many cool villains from the original cartoon. Like Tirac, the evil centaur from the first episode who turns ponies into dragons. He kinda remins me of Eggman, what with his whole "taking over a land and transforming it's friendly inhabitants into deadly creatures of destruction"-deal.
Edited by Octavia

I wouldn't imagine that you could tell a story similar in themes and almost identical in tone to Fullmetal Alchemist (The original one. Not the manga or Brotherhood) using Ponies. And it totally took me until 18 chapters for the realization that you apparently can to click.

Edited by Tornado

Discord reminds me of Jigsaw.

And an even more sadistic fanfiction was born.

Edited by turbojet

I wouldn't imagine that you could tell a story similar in themes and almost identical in tone to Fullmetal Alchemist (The original one. Not the manga or Brotherhood) using Ponies. And it totally took me until 18 chapters for the realization that you apparently can to click.

New picture in the facebook page.

309095_285914041426040_118429394841173_1343910_546478848_n.jpg

BLEEEEH!!

Nothing much to say, my season 2 excitement levels have wavered a bit because right now I'm reading Hunter X Hunter and enjoying every single second of it.

And I still have to hear Tek and Phoe's interview, I'm leaving that for tonight.

"It's not chaos, you Dodo!"

"DON'T CALL ME THINGS I DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF!"

Poor Scootaloo, to be forever known as a flightless bird.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

onore-narutaki.jpg?et=V1MiXIxBLF1qst0L4YYo5g&nmid=0

This, too, is all the Cutie Mark Crusaders' fault!

Anyway, Snips, Snails and Twist super duper confirmed for season 2? This makes me very happy.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've only seen two teeny tiny itsy bitsy little clips of the premiere and I can already tell that it's going to be so awesome! /)^3^(\

Also PeanutButterDiamond's quote made me lol hard. I love how this is becoming a running gag of sorts.