HunterTSF

GUYS

I WANT A GIRLFRIEND WHO LIKES PONIES

HOW DO

my brain is full of fuck

oh /co/

Interesting......

Edited by Robogaman

And so couple days ago, I found myself looking at My Little Pony toys with my sisters....

It felt so wrong... And yet the brony inside me was 'fanboying' with joy. God, of all the times to lose the Hub channel, why now?! To make matters worse, It's practically mocking me by listing it as a channel I do have... Only to find that I need to buy it. ;_;

Anyways, I've been looking at alot of MLP: FiM stuff... You know ponibooru, comics, flashes both cartoons and games... Speaking of games, what do people think of the Luna Games? Those creepypasta game thing or whatever? Thanks to those, I'm losing a good nights sleep. I hate being so curious, forgetting how easily scared I get later at night.

Oh, and old news is old, but yes, I have read Cupcakes. As a Rainbow Dash fan I was freaked (and a bit grossed) out. Though I am well known to be rather easily scared amongst my friends family.

Well... Sweet dreams for me...ph34r.png

AGH! Tesco's is still out of Stock of the My Little Pony Friends almost for a month now! You can't even order them through Tesco Direct. Nobody else sells them and my local Toymaster only sells the bigger more expensive ones! dry.png

Screw My Life! sleep.png

Fortunately I have had no desire to get the toys, yet. I'm kind of secretly living as a brony to avoid utter humiliation and whatnot. Unfortunately, I have money, and the target.com ad is staring me in the face, telling me to print up a coupon and go buy their canterlot stuff. Must, resist, ponies...

edit: WTF hasbro, Princess Celestia is white, not pink.

Edited by Chibinuva

I though that Magneto was fake...if not then Hasbro <3

Also, what if Cupcakes had victimized Fluttershy instead of Rainbow Dash? I think there would've been a bigger shitstorm.

The last Pony/Anime mashup I made before the new season gives us new footage to work with, enjoy.

Edited by BatGuy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Really? X) wow. I thought most people saw Fluttershy as THE blessed pure virgin that god will personally torment your soul for eternity and beyond if you dare even think of touching her... xD

Really? X) wow. I thought most people saw Fluttershy as THE blessed pure virgin that god will personally torment your soul for eternity and beyond if you dare even think of touching her... xD

Anyways, I've been looking at alot of MLP: FiM stuff... You know ponibooru, comics, flashes both cartoons and games... Speaking of games, what do people think of the Luna Games? Those creepypasta game thing or whatever? Thanks to those, I'm losing a good nights sleep. I hate being so curious, forgetting how easily scared I get later at night.
Edited by Octavia

You mean The End is Neigh?

Yeah, not so big of a screamer. Just Zalgofied images of ponies after reaching a certain point of the game.

EDIT: But I love to see Reaction Videos about them, I expecially like these ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZaFx6A2b18&feature=related

- Vinyl Scratch

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Did this happened in the Ask Pinkamena blog or in a more "public" site like Ponychan?

Because I see nothing weird if happened in the first one since... You know, people who go there should know what to expect from such a site.

I mean, I don't think the people who see Fluttershy as "the blessed pure virgin that god will personally torment your soul for eternity and beyond if you dare even think of touching her" would go to a site like that.

Suddenly, I feel like mixing ponies with Warhammer 40k.

Edited by Tornado

It happened on the Ask Pinkamena tumblr, but I'm talking about the reactions when it was ultimately posted to Ponibooru and a couple of other forums. I dunno what happened at Ponychan, because I don't go there.
Edited by Octavia