HunterTSF

Clipboard01.jpg

I'M SO EXCITED!!! biggrin.png

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hold on.

Season 2 is at 8 AM here?

MY BODY IS NOT READY.

FUCK AND I AM WATCHING AMERICAN FOOTBALL.

EDIT: I need two or three links to live streams, just in case.

- Vinyl Scratch

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Oh snap! 9 hours remain, I'm applying my lube already.

Seriously, the squeaking from the leg on my chair is annoying as fuck, it needs to be lubed to shut it up and let me listen to the show. wink.png

Goddammit, Hub. Why are you telling me I have you again?! Quit mocking me like this!!!! Please? ;_;

Why doesn't The HUB have more than one broadcast and only shows East Coast's broadcast? I'm not waking up at six A.M. to watch ponies. I want to watch and support The HUB, but all of its time slots are terrible for us on the West Coast.

Why doesn't The HUB have more than one broadcast and only shows East Coast's broadcast? I'm not waking up at six A.M. to watch ponies. I want to watch and support The HUB, but all of its time slots are terrible for us on the West Coast.

We've waited long enough that I'm not gonna stress out about watching it as soon as possible. There's no way I'm going to wake up in time to watch it live; I lost the ability to wake up before noon for anything non-obligatory ages ago. I always prefer posting my thoughts on things after the initial rush has died down anyway, even when I am around to see them happen on time.