Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Eh, I've only readed a few lines (and only 1 of them had possible spoilers) and I think I'll be able to hold on the rest.

I should be proud about this, since I usually spoil myself as much as I can. :V

I find funny how the guy mentions Octavia, is that name canon now or what?

Oh well, she is most likely going to keep her BG pony status so I don't think we should worry about that.

Also, I freaking love those painted windows in the Badasstia pic (I think they are called stained glass? Can't remember right now)

EDIT: *misspell spoiler tags for 10 awful seconds*

FUCK!

I think I'm going to exile myself for this. sad.gif

Edited by gato

Fan-favorite and breakout hit My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic will kick off its second season onSaturday, September 17 (time TBA). In the premiere episode “The Return of Harmony – Part 1,” Discord escapes from his stone prison and Twilight and her friends act quickly to find the Elements of Harmony to stop him.

That is quite possibly the best news i've heard all week, THANK GOD that we

don't have to wait until December, I don't think my little heart could take it.

Just watched my first episode (Best night ever)...

megusta.jpg?1273395284

Now I know why this show has so many fans. I think I might be hooked.

Also, I thought when everyone was praising the animation that it was just overhyped. Actually, It really is that good.

• Thumbs Up 7

Capture.PNG

Buffalo! Toronto!

I can go to both of those places without it requiring me to blow a whole weekend.

So, tried torrent.

ETA 8 weeks.

Yeaaaah no.

Going to download directly now. Will take some time to get it all but it's something.

- Vinyl Scratch

I watched an episode after being spammed so many ponies on a site I go to and it was so cute! I love these ponies! So I torrented all the episodes and told my friend about it and that he should watch it sometime too, but he said "Are you sure you like it? It just seems really annoying o_o" and my other friend said "LOL why do you watch that? My little sis watches that biggrin.gif!" and her little sister said, "I love ponies too! smile.gif". So I watch it with her sister's sometimes now teehee.

• Thumbs Up 2

There is a Google Docs page I used to download all the episodes in 720p. It's also got them in 1080p. What I did was copy the links and paste them into JDownloader. Doesn't matter how much extra text you copy, it singles out the links so you won't have to copy-paste every single one individually.

I watched an episode after being spammed so many ponies on a site I go to and it was so cute! I love these ponies! So I torrented all the episodes and told my friend about it and that he should watch it sometime too, but he said "Are you sure you like it? It just seems really annoying o_o" and my other friend said "LOL why do you watch that? My little sis watches that biggrin.gif!" and her little sister said, "I love ponies too! smile.gif". So I watch it with her sister's sometimes now teehee.

Edited by Cheez

I am infatuated with Tornado's Rainbow Dash avatar.

I know, right? Its basically the best thing I've ever seen.

Born out of an accidental competition between us that I had basically no chance of winning once he decided to compete.

Its also my avatar basically everywhere except for one forum where we got in a competition to make the most suggestive avatar possible (which I also lost, but only because Gravekeeper cheated).

Edited by Tornado