Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

Found what S0L said

That doesnt 100% exclude the posibility of Sega to work to include it, but dunno if its worth for them, unless the game sells good in Japan (assuming there will be a Japanese version, something that I dont know).

Believe me, Miku would do wonders for Japan.

Is there really any character that could appeal to the Japanese fans in the game? Maybe Ulala?

Believe me, Miku would do wonders for Japan.

Is there really any character that could appeal to the Japanese fans in the game? Maybe Ulala?

I don't think Ulala is even that successful in Japan, if anything it'll be Sonic or Ralph and even then it won't be much, Sonic's fanbase in Japan isn't as big as you'd expect.

I don't think Ulala is even that successful in Japan, if anything it'll be Sonic or Ralph and even then it won't be much, Sonic's fanbase in Japan isn't as big as you'd expect.

Yeah, pretty much that.

The same happen to Playstation All-Stars, even with some Japanese characters including Sony's mascot from Japan Toro and other Japanese created IPs they created a list of characters they would like to have and it is pretty much anime looking chicks including Miku.

I guess that anime girls is what sells games in Japan, that and hunting monsters.

Talking about monsters, why not the dude from Wonder Boy in Monster World?

I received this game in post on Saturday and already I'm loving it!

I have to admit that I'm a little surprised by what Sega games have made an appearance and what ones haven't. It seems like they missed out a lot of the really big names.

But if there's one thing I didn't expect, it's the Burning Ranger's track. That game is one of my all time faves and when it comes to Sega games getting a rerelease, sequel or even a mention, this game sadly misses out. But finally no more!

They have made a nostalgic girl very happy!

Could someone please explain me why people are still voting for Ristar? Unless Sumo wants to make a new flagman or couldn't care less about time paradoxes Ristar will not be playable in this.

Could someone please explain me why people are still voting for Ristar? Unless Sumo wants to make a new flagman or couldn't care less about time paradoxes Ristar will not be playable in this.

Good example I saw on SEGA Forums was that Lakitu is playable in Mario Kart despite being the flagman, and Mario was the umpire in the original Mario Tennis.

Good example I saw on SEGA Forums was that Lakitu is playable in Mario Kart despite being the flagman, and Mario was the umpire in the original Mario Tennis.

But Lakito are a specie, there are many of them.

Mario was because they where lazy or something, in these days you don't see stuff like that happen anymore.

Oh My God.

I want Ecco in the game now.

Indeed!

Some of those choices do not gel well with me...

Axel from Streets of Rage is just a knock-off Cody Travers. Blaze is where it's at.

Same way that Welkin makes sense being a tank commander for Valkyria but Selvaria is the most iconic character in that franchise.

...Miku. Really? People want a Vocaloid in a Sega racing game?

RacingMiku2010.jpg

Oh crap...

• Thumbs Up 2

Axel from Streets of Rage is just a knock-off Cody Travers. Blaze is where it's at.

Blaze is doing surprisingly well actually.

Same way that Welkin makes sense being a tank commander for Valkyria but Selvaria is the most iconic character in that franchise.

I'd be ecstatic if either were included, unlikely though it is.

...Miku. Really? People want a Vocaloid in a Sega racing game?

Oh crap...

Weirder things have happened!

I would agree Miku wouldn't sell to a western audience, but when you look at her votes compared to most other characters' on the list she really is pretty popular. I don't think it's a bad thing at all that people want her to be playable! She's iconic and widely liked, not by everyone sure, but neither is Sonic or heck Danica Patrick.

In fact it would not suprise me in the slightest, if the handful of people who originally nominated her on the Sega forums have been doing the rounds at the dedicated fansites trying to drum up support. Well thats nice... so how many of you were going to buy the game again?

For the record, yes, that is pretty much the reason she's getting the amount of support she is; a poster even provided links. He was even told by the topic OP to stop just linking to Miku's page and link to the topic. It went to the point where people on SEGA forums complained they were just supporting Miku and not the game.

Edited by Beat

Proof that Miku brings out the worst in humanity...

So what you're saying is not only should Miku be disqualified immediately on the grounds that she's not a Sega character but also she should be DOUBLE disqualified because her fans are cheating by bolstering her votes through link spamming on vocaloid community sites, exactly the same thing that happened in the Sonic characters poll when they did it with Silver?

Whew. I was worried that she'd actually have a chance. Thank god.

Edited by PsychoJosh

If Hatsune Miku makes it into this game, I will strangle someone, perhaps whoever suggested it.

I agree.

I will personally slap s0l if Ristar isn't DLC angry.png

Edited by TheAnvil

To be honest, I don't care if someone I don't like gets DLC. You know why? Because I don't have to buy it. I'm fine just having the Racer Roster how it is, personally. It'd be nice if someone I liked got in, but if they don't and someone else gets in, I simply wont pay for the character if I don't like it. Then it doesn't bother me.

I agree.

You'd slap him for that, and not because Banjo-Kazooie ain't in the game at all?

I agree.

>slapping

>supposed to be any sort of serious threat

>all of this because a character you wanted in didn't get in

• Thumbs Up 3

Eh, I'm just not voting period. Whatever happens will happen as far as I'm concerned.

Same. I'm just going to stay out of this. No-one is voting for my guy anyway. I'd really like Raphael to be in this.

• Thumbs Up 1