Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

Well, when i was talking about the modern era, Football Manager was the last thing that could came up in my mind. Still, with him and Shogun, i think there's enough rapresentation, so no more complains about me on that.

And if Billy will be DLC, i will gladly pay for him.

Just making it clear in this thread as well, don't post any download links to the music please, since it was SOL's wishes. That's some legal gray area and whatnot and probably should respect his wishes with that, seeing as he's apart of the game development and stuffs. If someone does, a strike will be issued out.

Thanks!

OK so I'm reading through some of this stuff and could do with an answer for these questions.

- Alex Kidd & Shogun are going to be (on disc) DLC?

- Is Football Manager exclusive to the PC, or is he on the console versions, or will he be DLC on the console versions?

- The Team Fortress trio are PC exclusives, yes?

- Billy Hatcher, Jacky Bryant and a HOD character have left over disc space that could indicate that they will be DLC?

- S0l has indicated that if fans can get enough support behind 3 characters, they may end up being released as DLC?

OK so I'm reading through some of this stuff and could do with an answer for these questions.

- Alex Kidd & Shogun are going to be (on disc) DLC?

- Is Football Manager exclusive to the PC, or is he on the console versions, or will he be DLC on the console versions?

- The Team Fortress trio are PC exclusives, yes?

- Billy Hatcher, Jacky Bryant and a HOD character have left over disc space that could indicate that they will be DLC?

- S0l has indicated that if fans can get enough support behind 3 characters, they may end up being released as DLC?

-They're on disk, fully playable. If it's a future paid DLC, we don't know.

-We don't know, probaly not PC exclusive, since there's version for the PSP. Maybe PS3 and PC exclusive.

-Yes.

-Maybe, or just leftover.

-Yes, indication, but no confirmation.

Edited by Jango

Oh I'll give up with my random character-related comments soon don't worry.

I know Football Manager and Total War are some of SEGA's best performing franchises and I think it's a pretty good business decision to have them as dlc because of that.

But in the same vein wouldn't it have been a good idea to include Miku from Project Diva since that's like a wow megamoneymaker in Japan at least.

(I guess in the west at least there would be rights issues concerning Vocaloids, but I think Sumo should consider it for the Japanese market since it would make megabucks, more than megabucks.)

If the Sonic Stadium Community is in the credits, I'm going to count this as the second SEGA game I'm technically in~.

• Thumbs Up 2

If the Sonic Stadium Community is in the credits, I'm going to count this as the second SEGA game I'm technically in~.

You and me both, Frobby!

^ That was actually the first character/stage I played when booting up the game. Might as well enjoy what makes the bonus edition a "bonus edition"

-They're on disk, fully playable. If it's a future paid DLC, we don't know.

Oh God, don't fucking do that. If they are fully playable and locked on disk they better make them free DLC or no money will come out of my pocket.

I would understand if they weren't finished, but from what I've seen in videos they seem 100% done.

But if the DLC is on disc, doesn't that mean that those who don't buy it will still be able to race with DLC owners? So no need for options like "include DLC". I hated that in the first game. People NEEDED to see my Ryo Forklift!

But if the DLC is on disc, doesn't that mean that those who don't buy it will still be able to race with DLC owners? So no need for options like "include DLC". I hated that in the first game. People NEEDED to see my Ryo Forklift!

Tbh every game can easily be patched to see DLC, I don't think there's an excuse for that. People will prolly be able to race the DLC characters online but they should be able to even with proper DLC.

Wait, has anyone seen what vehicles the Avatars drive? I can't believe nobody unlocked them yet.

I unlocked them yesterday, they're the prize for

winning all five Grand Prix.

They drive a green and black vehicle based on the newer Xbox 360 models.

OutRun Bay and Metal in action, enjoy:

Amazing! Sumo Digital billboards!

Me Gusta Outrun Bay looks out right beautiful

For those of us that have to wait until Sunday, I have good news. THE DEMO IS LIVE ON XBOX 360. I'm downloading it at the moment. I'm so excited! haha

Just unlocked the super fanservice character, holy shit that was a brilliant inclusion S0L!

Also GUM <33333

For those of us that have to wait until Sunday, I have good news. THE DEMO IS LIVE ON XBOX 360. I'm downloading it at the moment. I'm so excited! haha

Only in Europe right now. sad.png

Edited by sonfan1984

It's on PSN as well?

Just unlocked the super fanservice character, holy shit that was a brilliant inclusion S0L!

Also GUM <33333

Holy shit girl, get a life you're good <3

• Thumbs Up 3