Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

Only in Europe right now. sad.png

Ummm... unless New York was recently added to Europe, I'm gunna have to say you're wrong lol I have it, and, although I'm disappointed it limits me to Sonic, it is friggen awesome :D

Have ya'll cast your votes yet?

http://forums.sega.c...Stage-1-Attempt

Yes actually. I went for Pepper from Clockwork Knight, Tempo, Green & Seven Force from the Gunstar Heroes series, and Sketch Turner from Comix Zone. I even came up with an idea for his vehicle transformation animations. happy.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Ummm... unless New York was recently added to Europe, I'm gunna have to say you're wrong lol I have it, and, although I'm disappointed it limits me to Sonic, it is friggen awesome biggrin.png

I don't see it on XBox Live anywhere.

Have ya'll cast your votes yet?

http://forums.sega.c...Stage-1-Attempt

Wait, No Oppa Oppa or Ecco the dolphin? How could the former not fit in the game? He was a heavily requested character anyway and I'm sure people were serious about him.

Well hopefully The chaotic could be a option that would work.:l

Anyway So far I'm voting for Bayonetta,Segata, and Toejam and earl.

Although Ash, miku,and Vectorman are other picks I would want to see.

Edited by Riku

I personally voted for Ristar, Altered Beast and Axel Stone.

I'm all for Ryo Hazuki too (as well as some others) and but in the early stages of this thing, I'd like to show support for a couple of characters that could use the votes but ones that were fairly likely to happen.

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

So, I've been playing the demo so much that I leveled up Sonic as much as possible. After getting him to level 5 and continuously playing as him, I unlocked "SUPER SONIC MOD." Unfortunately the demo doesn't allow me to actually use it. I was wondering, does anyone who owns the full game know what this does? Possibly in addition to changing his stats? Thanks. :)

I don't see it on XBox Live anywhere.

Idk, I went into demos, new demos and it was the first on the list

I voted, too. Wanted some Alis and Sakura. The thing about Sakura is (and hopefully the poll gives her another chance), although she seems appropriate with all the mechas to work with vehicle-wise, I found a particularly disheartening quote over at RadioSEGA made by S0L himself saying "We did indeed consider a Sakura Taisen character for Transformed for example, but with the tone of the game we’re making, and considering the type of vehicle it would probably need was already covered elsewhere, decided against it this time."

Edited by HatsuneHillZone-94

I was thinking about attempting to host an SSMB version, mainly because theres a few things with the rules on that one I don't quite agree with.

Hey Hogfather, I just have to say thank you. I saw your post about target releasing it early and got the game on thursday :D

IMPORTANT!!

I've unlocked every character in the game, including the secret one, but the achievement "unlock all the characters" is still LOCKED!!

What does it mean??? :P

SUMO ANSWER

IMPORTANT!!

I've unlocked every character in the game, including the secret one, but the achievement "unlock all the characters" is still LOCKED!!

What does it mean??? tongue.png

SUMO ANSWER

You are missing the ultra secret character "Amiga".

IMPORTANT!!

What does it mean??? tongue.png

SUMO ANSWER

Glitched achievement, that's the only possible answer.