Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

i've seen that my local hmv has the game issued early if i'm corrected

Yeah, I'm going to correct you immediately.

It's already right on time in the UK for its official release date because Sumo is a UK company. They're based in Sheffield.

The Americans are making a big fuss because it wasn't supposed to be officially out until December, or something.

No, no. Gonna have to correct you on your correction! The Americans are fussed because it launched a week early in the US, it was supposed to release on the 18th and 20th depending on version, December is for the handheld versions.

Yeah, I'm going to correct you immediately.

It's already right on time in the UK for its official release date because Sumo is a UK company. They're based in Sheffield.

The Americans are making a big fuss because it wasn't supposed to be officially out until December, or something.

No, no. Gonna have to correct you on your correction! The Americans are fussed because it launched a week early in the US, it was supposed to release on the 18th and 20th depending on version, December is for the handheld versions.

Australia: Nov 15th

UK/Europe: Nov 16th

US: Nov 18th

None of the versions come out the 20th in the US. The Xbox 360/PS3 versions got moved forward to match the Wii U version's release.

Correcting a correction of a correction? When will it end?! But yeah, I wasn't sure about that, due to some places still listing the PS3/360 versions as the 20th. Good to see people don't have to wait.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone else guessing if the WiiU has any other exclusives that will blindside us?

I'm hoping for Waluigi, because he got screwed over in Mario Kart 7.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I thought it was the 18th of something, so I just put "or something" to substitute me not bothering to use google.

Tbh if they had just

Had Billy instead of Reala,

Ryo instead of Mimi,

Virtua Fighters instead of Gum,

Opa-Opa instead of Pudding

no1 woulda complained with the roster,

it's actually a pretty good roster overall! Just too many secondary characters that I guess some people feel 'replaced' characters they liked from the first game!

(I want my Ryo baby so bad I miss him

strokes his face

SuperLink out)

I like the fact that Pudding got in. She's probably going to be my main next to Ulala and Ralph. What can I say, sometimes I like playing as a Space Channel 5 character that ISN'T Ulala.

And let's be honest here people: No matter what sort of choices they made, SOMEONE would have found something to complain about.

As for early releases, I found out that the stores here in Canada released the game yesterday. Too bad I won't be able to get it until Christmas due it being November.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, these spoilers are interesting to me, actually. It does suck that in my case, since I live in America, I will only get to play the game by Sunday. Still, I am interested in these spoilers...

Especially that Segabot character.

Man, we got Alex Kidd, Football Manager, Shogun totaly playable, besides that creature from Golden Axe (I guess), unfinished. I wonder if there's more coming. I wonder if the scrapped model of Vectorman is still on the disk too!

Except I would still complain because none of those characters you recommended as replacements are Alex Kidd.

Was going to mention Alex Kidd but then found out he's prolly gonna be dlc anyway.

(if Ryo was dlc I could live with that)

Well besides the whole ondisc dlc thing kinda sucking by definition.

Edited by SuperLink

why is there a football manager in the game? what does sega have to do with a football manager? I'm curious.

Football Manager is a Sega's game tongue.pnghttp://downloads.seg...m13-pack-en.png BTW, cool game, I like it a lot.

Anyway, I hope these are not on-disk DLC :/ That would be very Capcom-ish.

Edited by Jango

Football Manager is a Sega's game tongue.png

Anyway, I hope these are not on-disk DLC :/ That would be very Capcom-ish.

oh wacko.png hehe

i'm okay with it, bring on the characters!

So the inclusion of Shogun and the Football Manager makes a lot of sense seeing as those two franchises are apart of Sega's Big 4 (along with Sonic and Aliens) aka the only games Sega cares about anymore ;3;, plus I'm really loving the designs involved with the two characters and their vehicles. I guess Aliens must've had some issues getting the okay, possibly due to copyright concerns and stuff like that. Also i'm loving that Alex Kidd and Segabot stuffs

But that's not all. DaGuAr of Sonic Ages , found quite a few things.

Firstly, you removed all the game's soundtrack, which you can find at the following link . addition, he has been researching in the game code, and found remains of what could be either remnants of characters from the first game, or more characters that could come as a DLC. This is Billy Hatcher , Jacky Bryant and a representative of The House of the Dead . while Akira and the representative of The House of the Dead probably no more that remains of the first game (probably being the representative Zobio & Zobiko), Billy Hatcher if that could be a possible DLC representative, as referenced appears next to the playable characters and DLC more than once. Could this be another character who will join the squad in the future brokers or is just remains of the first All Stars Racing?

Sporty Formula RPC MonsterTrk AlexKiddBike AmyCar BDJoeLegacy HOTDCarLegacy JackyBryantSportLegacy KnucklesBikeLegacy AIAILegacy SonicLegacy ASN_AMY ASN_AVATAR ASN_BDJOE ASN_BEAT ASN_EGGMAN ASN_GILIUS ASN_KNUCKLES ASN_SONIC ASN_TAILS ASN_VYSE ASN_METALSONIC ASN_AIAI ASN_NIGHTS ASN_AMIGO ASN_JOEMUSASHI ASN_BILLYH ASN_SHADOW ASN_ULALA ASN_IMPRESARIO ASN_SEGABOT ASN_MII Danica Patrick ASN_PUDDING ASN_REALA ASN_danicapatrick

http://www.sonicpara...-videos-de.html

Looks like Billy Hatcher might appear as DLC. Would explain why he's not been found around his track, but his friends have. There are also 'Legacy' characters and vehicles.

Also, Segata Sanshiro:

Still can't see him well.

Goddammit Shadzter, I just finished rangling up that same info and was about ready to share it >:U

Though the possibility of Billy DLC is pretty nice,seeing as he and Alex Kidd were my most wanted returning characters (though I still miss my Opa-Opa ;3;). As for the Legacy thing, I wonder if they're just going to add in a little museum like area where you can look at past cars, or maybe a legacy mode for past tracks where you can use cars from past games.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sega Saturn shiro... Sega Saturn shiro... It's from the final Saturn's commercial, where Segata Sanshiro sacrifices himself to save the Sega building from a missile attack. He grabs this missile just like in the cameo! Amazing Sumo!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it bad that that Race of AGES track reminds me of a Crash Nitro Kart track.

Nay, but now that you said, it reminds me of something from the metropolis world. Anyway, the first thing I thought when I saw the screenshots was Coruscant from Star Wars (similar shape buildings on the background), also the holograms of the characters. Sumo must like Star Wars ^^

Edited by Jango

Sony was trying to destroy Sega again because they got no exclusive character representation...but luckily, Segata Sanshiro was there to save the day yet again!

Take that, Plaything. Long live the Saturn!

• Thumbs Up 2