Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

IMPORTANT!!

I've unlocked every character in the game, including the secret one, but the achievement "unlock all the characters" is still LOCKED!!

What does it mean??? tongue.png

SUMO ANSWER

I've got many achievements glitched...like level up a character and win a race with a modification...

I'm starting to consider to start all over again in a new data slot

Did you get the game and start playing before the update hit the marketplace?

Edited by Seraphinprincess

no, I got the game yesterday, 16th november, entered the DLC code, did the update and started playing.

in only 9:45 hours I have unlocked all the characters and collected 165 stars :P

Maybe the upcoming patch or DLC will add more challenges to unlock Alex Kidd, Shogun and Football Manager. Or the achievement glitched :P

no, I got the game yesterday, 16th november, entered the DLC code, did the update and started playing.

in only 9:45 hours I have unlocked all the characters and collected 165 stars tongue.png

Try completing an event with each character. That might unlock it.

Sup gang I thought I'd drop this in this thread!

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?427121-S0L-s-Challenge-The-Campaign-for-SEGA-characters-to-become-DLC

It's a vote for which characters you'd like Sumo to consider for DLC, it was suggested by S0L.. and it may not work, but it's worth a try! Vote for as many as you like! And please spread the word!

By the way considering this is like more or less 'officially sanctioned' I was thinking of making a thread to advertise this better with, but I'm not sure if the SSMBers would be ok with that so I'll leave it here for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

http://forums.sega.c...s-to-become-DLC

It's a vote for which characters you'd like Sumo to consider for DLC, it was suggested by S0L.. and it may not work, but it's worth a try! Vote for as many as you like! And please spread the word!

By the way considering this is like more or less 'officially sanctioned' I was thinking of making a thread to advertise this better with, but I'm not sure if the SSMBers would be ok with that so I'll leave it here for now.

Question: Is the audio recording from SOS 2012 anywhere in the game or not? I assume the "Sumo" one was from some other event.

http://forums.sega.c...s-to-become-DLC

Really irks me that Miku's in the lead over actual Sega characters.

People are casting votes for her and no one else because "she's all that matters", that's literally something they say. Makes me sick.

Really irks me that Miku's in the lead over actual Sega characters.

People are casting votes for her and no one else because "she's all that matters", that's literally something they say. Makes me sick.

Oh yeah this again... hmmm... how would people feel if I organised a 'S0L's Challenge SSMB edition featuring incredibly obscure characters from Sega that even Sega fans might not have heard of?'

• Thumbs Up 1

I voted for Miku since I like the idea and because it'd make SEGA tons of money, which they really need rn, but I don't agree that she's the only one who matters.. I also voted for Ryo, Blaze, Opa-Opa, Welkin, Selvaria, and Ristar!

Most important one to me is Ryo!.

@Hogfather

I'm not sure 70s Trousers (or obscure SEGA characters) would get 1,000 individual votes by 1st December tbh

(honestly I don't think anything will get that many votes in that time and S0L knows this/is just teasing us, but it's still worth a try because man I really want Ryo to be dlc)

Edited by SuperLink

Oh yeah this again... hmmm... how would people feel if I organised a 'S0L's Challenge SSMB edition featuring incredibly obscure characters from Sega that even Sega fans might not have heard of?'

A pair of 1970's Trousers in a 70's race car doesn't count Hogfather tongue.png

NINJA'D DA FAK!?

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 1

So we're all cool with Ristar, who was in one total game, being the flagman. Which is, undoubtedly, a quite prominent part of the race as he's seen around four times total. We're also cool with folks like Segata missiling around in the Ages track. Also, when a certain sailor-seeking fellow, who has two games total, gets omitted, the Sega fanbase explodes...

But when a virtual idol with five plus games within the past five years, made by Sega, mind you, and is making Matrix money with concerts and popularity around the world comes along and is getting a high amount of votes... That's unacceptable?

I'm just trying to figure the mind-set here. Obscure Sega characters from old, possibly unwell-known games that also came out in the US: Fine. (Somewhat?) Obscure Japanese IP with legions of fans around the world currently profiting Sega: No way.

So we're all cool with Ristar, who was in one total game, being the flagman. Which is, undoubtedly, a quite prominent part of the race as he's seen around four times total. We're also cool with folks like Segata missiling around in the Ages track. Also, when a certain sailor-seeking fellow, who has two games total, gets omitted, the Sega fanbase explodes...

But when a virtual idol with five plus games within the past five years, made by Sega, mind you, and is making Matrix money with concerts and popularity around the world comes along and is getting a high amount of votes... That's unacceptable?

I'm just trying to figure the mind-set here. Obscure Sega characters from old, possibly unwell-known games that also came out in the US: Fine. (Somewhat?) Obscure Japanese IP with legions of fans around the world currently profiting Sega: No way.

You seem to have confused my personal sentiment for being the general consensus around here. Don't confuse my personal opinion for everyone else's, and neither make the mistake of saying that I'm cool with all those things.when I've never made my opinion heard on them either. I never said I was okay with Ristar being the flagman, I want him and Ryo to be playable, and at the same time I want to tie Miku up by her wrists and lower her into a pit full of angry cobras. We all have different opinions here.

Edited by PsychoJosh

I don't think there's anything wrong with Miku being involved in the votes, it's not like she's harming any other characters' chances. You can vote for as many characters as you want, if Miku is the only one who gets to 1000, no one else would have gotten to 1000 regardless of whether or not she was in the votings.

Though at the same time, I think it's lame how people spreading the word for Miku have been linking right to her vote page rather than all the vote pages/the forum post. :x

Obscure Japanese IP with legions of fans around the world currently profiting Sega: No way.

Miku is not as popular or well known as the fans of her want everyone else to think she is.

In fact many people on here haddn't even heard of her until what... 2 people started saying 'she's totally the 3rd guest character.' Even I haddn't heard of her before. When people asked why and who is she? I kept seeing people say 'she's super popular and well known!' and then to back it up we get the US concert and the Toyota deal? Right, the toyota deal first... was that the same one which was radically changed and pulled early due to backlash from both the fans of her and Toyota fans because of how shit the idea was? As for the concert... urm... one day in the US... yeah I'm not suprised it sold out.

In fact it would not suprise me in the slightest, if the handful of people who originally nominated her on the Sega forums have been doing the rounds at the dedicated fansites trying to drum up support. Well thats nice... so how many of you were going to buy the game again?

A pair of 1970's Trousers in a 70's race car doesn't count Hogfather

I'm not sure 70s Trousers (or obscure SEGA characters) would get 1,000 individual votes by 1st December tbh

Well actually... I was thinking more... going through this book...

...and picking characters based on their design. My personal favourite is the guy in my signature, the crazy glasses scientist guy. He's a Sega character, theres tons of old RPG characters that never got sequels which would be quite amazing too. Just looking at them from design pieces mind and the potential to make vehicles around them.

For one thing, in the Sega forums poll I think they said 'We all know Ecco can't be in' or something... well hang on.. the final unlock in ASRT proves that this could be possible at least.

Crazy-Dolphin-Quads--41539.jpg

Who needs water when you look this awesome.

• Thumbs Up 2

Miku isn't greatly popular in the West nope, I think Western fans greatly overestimate her popularity here.

But in Japan it's a different story oh boy.

I think Miku is quite possibly SEGA's biggest moneymaker simply because of Project DIVA, a Japan-only game.

Even if Miku was only in the Japanese release of the game, the inclusion would be so worth it from SEGA's point of view.

PS. (I don't actually care for Miku that much personally

I just want SEGA to make an extremely obvious and smart business decision for the japanese market because wow don't they need money right now)

Edited by SuperLink

Yet, another S0L challenge topic on Sega Forums? Why? And how dare you to not put Sketch Turner on that list! How could people possibily forget about Comix Zone! lol

And Miku is not owned by Sega, if they want her in the game they would have to shit money.

Edited by Jango

Yet, another S0L challenge topic on Sega Forums? Why? And how dare you to not put Sketch Turner on that list! How could people possibily forget about Comix Zone! lol

It's the same Challenge, just better organized.

And Miku is not owned by Sega, if they want her in the game they would have to shit money.

SEGA own Miku's game rights in Japan, if they can put Ralph, TF2, Danica Patrick, Miis, and Avatars in the game, putting Miku in for the Japanese version would be easy as hell in comparison.

It's the same Challenge, just better organized.

SEGA own Miku's game rights in Japan, if they can put Ralph, TF2, Danica Patrick, Miis, and Avatars in the game, putting Miku in for the Japanese version would be easy as hell in comparison.

I doubt it would be that easy. Where did you read the Sega owns Miku in Japan? I thought it was owned and created by Crypton Future Media.

Also, how can you proove that putting this girl in this game will automatically made it sells more in Japan? Either way, Sumo and Sega would have to make a deal with Crypton Future Media to put Miku in the game, do you really think it would be that straight, that the owner will allow her on a racing game just like that?

Edited by Jango

Didnt S0L already said Miku wasnt posible because of rights?

Remember, Miku isnt owned by Sega, even if they do the games and the hologram concerts.

Also, Im sure MIku wouldnt sell as much as other Sega characters on the west. In Japan... thats another story.

I doubt it would be that easy. Where did you read the Sega owns Miku in Japan? I thought it was owned and created by Crypton Future Media.

Also, how can you proove that putting this girl in this game will automatically made it sells more in Japan? Either way, Sumo and Sega would have to make a deal with Crypton Future Media to put Miku in the game, do you really think it would be that straight, that the owner will allow her on a racing game just like that?

Edited by SuperLink

Found what S0L said

We don't do character questions in this thread normally, but I'll make an exception this time. I think it's safe to say Hatsune Miku won't be appearing in Transformed. Whilst she does appear in SEGA games, she's not owned by SEGA, so she's not the character I was referring to as the last non-SEGA one. Sorry!
Edited by Ferr