Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

So just finished the credits

After the SEGA logo the Sumo logo comes on after and goes SUUUMMMOOOO. I just thought that was really nice.

Edited by Zone Seeker
  • Thumbs Up 1

So just finished the credits

After the SEGA logo the Sumo logo comes on after and goes SUUUMMMOOOO. I just thought that was really nice.

Ow, that's rad! Was expecting Game Over Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!, but this is even more original!

I know you can't discuss this just yet S0L, but once they're officially confirmed I'd really like to know how you guys came up with the concept to add (UNSPECIFIED DLC CHARACTERS) into the game. Like how'd the idea for them come about, and what went into the creative process behind those characters? Thanks in advance for the details! smile.png

Football Manager is currently one of SEGA's strongest IPs (everyone and their dog apparently plays it in Europe), so I'm failing to see what's so wrong with his inclusion.

Just a heads up, the MP3 link is dead.

Derp, nevermind.

How on earth do you even use that site? It just gives me bullshit about iLivid video thing...

Edited by Tracker_TD

Just a warning.

Achievements don't unlock for the other players in local when they are signed in on their profiles, sadly. We both just levelled up and only I got it :P

Just a warning.

Achievements don't unlock for the other players in local when they are signed in on their profiles, sadly. We both just levelled up and only I got it tongue.png

Tell me about it. I expected this on the PS3 but very sad to see it on the Xbox. sad.png

From the status response, I think people might miss the point I was making here... so I'll elaborate a little.

No they aren't that important but... it's a completionist thing. It's not really that different from wanting all the characters or stars. I also put it here to save people time wondering if they were planning to play through with others themselves.

Usually they unlock for the second player's actions on their profile also. It doesn't really matter how important you think they are, It still makes you feel like a dick for being the only one getting them and with such well-integrated multiplayer it feels a shame tongue.png

I'm not saying that it ruins the game, of course. That would be fucking stupid.

Edited by Andrew Albacia
  • Thumbs Up 1