Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

Well, I am at the last tour xD I think you mean finish the last tour, not reach smile.png Anyways, what's after the final char, nothing I believe? But thanks man =D

Wait really? I thought it was reach... Been a while. :/

No problem, but after that character, I saw a path and lock with 200 stars, and I was like HELLA NO and never touched World Tour again. :/

Well, I am at the last tour xD I think you mean finish the last tour, not reach smile.png Anyways, what's after the final char, nothing I believe? But thanks man =D

AGES console mod:

agesmod.JPG

Nice touch, but it's Super Boost mod does the job just as well really.

I already unlocked every character (Avatar &

Alex Kidd

included), with all of their mods unlocked, and completed the World Tour and Grand Prix on Expert on the 360 version. Only if I could get Gold...

Edited by Frosty The Felix

I already unlocked every character (Avatar & Alex Kidd included), with all of their mods unlocked, and completed the World Tour and Grand Prix on Expert on the 360 version. Only if I could get Gold...

DOOD SPOILER TAG

I hope you guys understand that if you cannot get all the stars in WT, you don't have much of a chance of winning this tournament. No offense.

I hope you guys understand that if you cannot get all the stars in WT, you don't have much of a chance of winning this tournament. No offense.

Welp, we're here to have fun right? Nothing wrong with losing if you're enjoying yourself!

Yeah I really don't think amount of Stars equal real skill in an online match, I have all the characters, so I'm not even gonna bother getting all the Stars.

Shoot I was only a class B license player and I was beating some of the high ranking players on the leaderboards, mainly cause of my experience in Mario Kart games as it is (if you can deal with the insanity in those games, than this game is a cakewalk). 

Their were many players on the Xbox Leaderboards who were placed in the top ten that got their scores demolished by players like myself who didn't even have a Class S license, or star lincese, or barely played World Tour.

Stars don't mean jack shit. I've beaten people who have far more stars than me. Like Traffic Attack actually proves that you know how to race.

Edited by Kringle Of Awesome

Exactly. I had 232 stars and I've got beaten by someone who had 108 stars.

He was lucky though...

• Thumbs Up 1

OH MANGS, I thought the Moonlight Park was the last tour, I thought!!! After I've finished it, I went to space and to a new tour, the SuperStar Showdown. Man, this one is freaking hard, the mirrowed tracks are ughhhhhh. I'm currently at the mission before AGES, just need to complete it to unlock him (or it, or they, whatever), I already got enough stars. Wish me luck, it's a time attack on Burning Depths D:

Edited by Jingle
  • Thumbs Up 1

OH MANGS, I thought the Moonlight Park was the last tour, I thought!!! After I've finished it, I went to space and to a new tour, the SuperStar Showdown. Man, this one is freaking hard, the mirrowed tracks are ughhhhhh. I'm currently at the mission before AGES, just need to complete it to unlock him (or it, or they, whatever), I already got enough stars. Wish me luck, it's a time attack in Burning Depths D:

Just do the Easy mode only...

That's all I could...

I'm going to have to back out of this. I just don't really feel that comfortable with my abilities, and as more times passes the worse I get. :P

I'm going to have to back out of this. I just don't really feel that comfortable with my abilities, and as more times passes the worse I get. tongue.png

Ah c'mon, it's not about winning or losing, but about the fun and laughing :D C'mon man, please :(

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm going to have to back out of this. I just don't really feel that comfortable with my abilities, and as more times passes the worse I get. tongue.png

Eh, you can't be worse than I am.  I can't figure out how to actually end up ahead of anyone with an all-star move.  (I pass them, and then while the all-star is wearing off but I have no control yet, they pass me back - and bring friends!) 

I might be able to get in on this tournament because I might get a 1 Year XBL subscription, so I can play online.

say can i join in this tournament or is it too late for it?

.... You've been here since 2009, yet you've only got 20 posts? and you have Neg rep?? man you've been around for a while, yeah feel free to, which platform(s)?

.... You've been here since 2009, yet you've only got 20 posts? and you have Neg rep?? man you've been around for a while, yeah feel free to, which platform(s)?

ps vita

You know, I was just thinking today that I wish I could find racers who can keep up and also that there was a desperate need for an online tournament mode. After heading to work tonight and having played online most of the day, I had a strong desire to find a more competitive atmosphere in the online arena (save for the kind that results in the other guy running you into the curb right off the starting line. Ugh...). I am definitely down for this tournament, Xbox 360 version. Have there been more details hammered out besides what is currently posted on the first page of the thread?

Edited by crush40rocks

You know, I was just thinking today that I wish I could find racers who can keep up and also that there was a desperate need for an online tournament mode. After heading to work tonight and having played online most of the day, I had a strong desire to find a more competitive atmosphere in the online arena (save for the kind that results in the other guy running you into the curb right off the starting line. Ugh...). I am definitely down for this tournament, Xbox 360 version. Have there been more details hammered out besides what is currently posted on the first page of the thread?

There are no more details on this tournament currently because we're still kind of waiting for the other platform releases, and not everyone has the game yet, but I definitely want to set this contest in motion soon.

ok who actually has the game now? What platforms? and did you add your details to Blue Blood's gamer details spreadsheet? If you haven't do so now

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgP6XOz6KFkxdDNSR21YRFRTdEFVWFBqbms4SzA4cGc#gid=0

time to update the OP with details, if you ignore this message then consider yourself removed from the competition as you clearly don't want to take part, so spread the word to those involved too as to not leave anyone out.

I have it for the Xbox and I just now added my gamertag to that spreadsheet. It's sad that I only have 1 thing outta all those columns. xD