Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

You cannot get used to the collision, it's really that bad you best avoid even driving near an opponent.

• Thumbs Up 1

You cannot get used to the collision, it's really that bad you best avoid even driving near an opponent.

Soniko, really, just try some match-making games and play online a lot more. @.@

You'll get the grasp of it soon. It's horrible but yeah.

Soniko, really, just try some match-making games and play online a lot more. @.@

You'll get the grasp of it soon. It's horrible but yeah.

I've played a bunch of them. I don't think it's something you can really get used to no matter your experience. Even if you do know how to use it, there's no guarantee that it won't happen in places like Burning Rangers where it's so tiny.

• Thumbs Up 3

I find it incredibly stupid that Sumo insisted on forcing the AI in unfilled Custom Games. I honestly don't think anyone gave a damn whether the race was filled up or not. None of us gave a shit that there was never 8 racers in MK 7 online.

• Thumbs Up 3

What's more stupid is there is no A.I in the other modes, so this is just bull shit really, and there is no online options at all, just track choice, character select and class, no "turn off A.I, turn off weapons, increase lap count etc."

What's more stupid is there is no A.I in the other modes, so this is just bull shit really, and there is no online options at all, just track choice, character select and class, no "turn off A.I, turn off weapons, increase lap count etc."

Wow, that's pretty weird. huh.png Hopefully it'll get patched in sometime.

Dohohoho! Andy and I just spent that whole race being randomly respawned. On straights. With walls at either side.

EDIT: He beat me to it.

Edited by Heybunny

It would seem Boost Races are the most clean, none spammy types of races to go for...hmm... no weapons, but there is a lot of boost pads around.

Speaking of collision, that's something I tend to get used to do to being shoved around as a Feather Class in Mario Kart. Either that or I pick a heavy class and do the shoving myself. Aw yeah, start boosting my buddy off of Rainbow Road.

Coral, I think you fixed me!

backpain-1292835351.jpg

Try getting into Soniko's room now! You have the power!

Also can I get reinvite too, please? owo

Edited by Coral
  • Thumbs Up 1

Split screen online may be bugged a bit. Had no end of glitches since Andy joined the fray. The most recent was the last race where boost pads were randomly vanishing. tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Split screen online may be bugged a bit. Had no end of glitches since Andy joined the fray. The most recent was the last race where boost pads were randomly vanishing. tongue.png

It's just me. I break things.

• Thumbs Up 2

I have found that if you make the plane do a trick before turning into a boat on the third lap in the Nights place, the impact of getting shoved into the wall doesn't hurt as bad.

Really fun stuff! Thanks for the great races and shenanigans everyone. :D

Edited by Coral

ok guys that's a wrap!

Thanks for joining in, i'm gonna take the info i've gotten from this and make a write up about it later.

as for now... SLEEEEEP *collapses*

• Thumbs Up 4

....Fuck it, I'm in. I'm not getting the game till I get paid though, put me on the PS3 list.

I hope you're all ready to be raped

Not currently, Wii U and Portables are holding it back because

1. Wii U patch still hasn't been uploaded making those that have the game incapable of having all the characters.

2. 3DS isn't released till next year now...

3. Not everyone has it yet, some are getting it for Christmas

4. I need to acquire another LIVE Code to use Gold

Edited by Super Snowiko