Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

LOL! Serah! you wrecked me on that last bend on Carrier Zone! >D

Mwahahaha.

I always manage to get first in the second lap...but then I finish 5th...I need practice lol

• Thumbs Up 1

The collision force and spammy A.I is really putting me off playing this game, one i hit someone who had stopped, and got flung backwards passing Heybunny whom was approaching from behind, seriously what the hell?

On the NiGHTS stage I was randomly turned left 90 degrees while passing through a transform gate! tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 2

The collision force and spammy A.I is really putting me off playing this game, one i hit someone who had stopped, and got flung backwards passing Heybunny whom was approaching from behind, seriously what the hell?

I hope that S0L sees the complaints about this and fixes it. Sounds like it's a really annoying issue.

I hope that S0L sees the complaints about this and fixes it. Sounds like it's a really annoying issue.

Yeah, it's really terrible. I know it's a problem because it doesn't happen like that in offline modes. It's kind of like rebounding you off the track (if applicable) if someone slightly touches you at all.

Also, I just came in 2nd on the Burning Rangers track and it said "3rd" when I crossed the line. XD

EDIT: Wewt, 100 posts! tongue.png

Edited by Heybunny

My #1 collision problem: In Adder's Lair, sometimes I am going so fast in the area right before the snake paths that when I jump inside a snake's mouth, my racer collides with the snake's teeth and I just drop my speed to zero. And then I gotta wait for my guy to hit the floor, and then pick up speed again from scratch.

I lost many a race because of that.

My #1 collision problem: In Adder's Lair, sometimes I am going so fast in the area right before the snake paths that when I jump inside a snake's mouth, my racer collides with the snake's teeth and I just drop my speed to zero. And then I gotta wait for my guy to hit the floor, and then pick up speed again from scratch.

I lost many a race because of that.

Aye. That only seems to happen to me if I take the right option at the fork though. huh.png

Edited by Heybunny

I am really raging now, wish i could turn off those fucking A.I and shitty weapons, sick of being spammed to death, also sticking to fucking walls and collision, ugh.

The spam is crazy bad. Kinda glad I'm not online at the mo :P

*watches Gilius fling Bunny backwards on the starting grid*

• Thumbs Up 1

Every collision...EVERY one in that race sent me into a wall and i lost all my speed, are you fucking kidding me Sumo? this is ridiculous...

• Thumbs Up 1

Every collision...EVERY one in that race sent me into a wall and i lost all my speed, are you fucking kidding me Sumo? this is ridiculous...

I saw that happen to almost every human player during that last one. None of the AI though :P

Ok I spent like 4 hours on that track yesterday for time trials (Mirror though) and that NEVER happened. :B

See what i mean about C class? the Speed is super Nerfed and shit and it's slow as fuck, if i increase the class, the more spammy the A.I gets! What the hell was going through Sumo's mind when creating online for this game? it's fucking horrendous!

Tell me about it. On the Burning Rangers track awhile ago I got stuck in the boat to car changer thing haha.

This game feels more like a party game in that no one is guaranteed a win. Kinda like how they had the occassional trip in Brawl. Kinda sad to see that I get all stars in 2nd though. o.o

Edited by Coral

Oh wow. Bunny was just trapped by an invisible wall because the checkpoint failed to load for a minute or so...

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh wow. Bunny was just trapped by an invisible wall because the checkpoint failed to load for a minute or so...

Whahahahaha, that was brilliant trolling! :3

Yeah I got stuck before the start of lap 3 on Race of Ages because the "portal" didn't load. Tried to drive into a black abyss/invisible wall and going back kicked me off the track and put me right back there. huh.png

• Thumbs Up 1