Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

So, since we're about 6 hours away from racing time, I'll post this down. All the times, rules, and schedules set in stone.

Our console racing times (ALL in PM Easten Standard Time) are:

Xbox 360: 4:30-5:15 

3DS: 5:15-5:40

PS3: 5:40-6:25

Vita: 6:25-6:50

PC: 6:30-7:00

Wii U: 6:50-7:35

If anyone is caught using any glitch or cheat during anytime during the tournament, or quits the race on purpose just to avoid losing, you be automatically be disqualified from participating in the tournament, no questions asked. Everyone needs to have a fair, clean race. Like Cero said above, we shall have simultaneous Grand Prixs in two lobbies for each of the three home consoles. Cero and I are doing the Wii U lobbies, and Debug and I are on board for PS3 lobbies if anyone wants to volunteer for 360, please hurry, as we have only 6 hours left. I hope you understand the conditions of this tournament, and I hope you play fair. See you during the races.

Edited by Felix

4:30 to 5:15? Shit, I won't be able to participate then if that's the time since I won't be home till 7:30 ish. 

Can't do the Vita one since I haven't been able to get it, but I'm still good for the PS3 race. Can't wait to race you all!

Is it too late to join? I'd love to join the Wii U Transformed tourney if it's not. I'm such a n00b, jeez!

Is it too late to join? I'd love to join the Wii U Transformed tourney if it's not. I'm such a n00b, jeez!

It's not too late to enter at all, don't worry.

• Thumbs Up 1

In order so I can all y'all to the lobbies, you might want to add my PSN, XBL, and Nintendo Network accounts, all three of which can be found in my signature.

if you got any friend resquests from any of the accounts in my signature, accept it.

It's not too late to enter at all, don't worry.

Awesome! So what I'm getting is all I need to do is add you on Network, get in the Lobby on time, and race fairly? 

Looking forward to racing with you all! This'll be fun!

If anyone is caught using any glitch or cheat during anytime during the tournament, or quits the race on purpose just to avoid losing, you be automatically be disqualified from participating in the tournament, no questions asked.

I second this. A lot of multi player matches I participate in lately, people quit the race and end wi-fi communications just to keep ranks or something. Not only is this very annoying, it's unsportsmanlike. So let's be fair and show some respect for other players, whether we're winning or losing.

Edited by Abominal Taz
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh! Quick question, for the Wii U users, is using the coin slot machine before the race prohibited or no? 

I think that needs to be written down before the race.

I would love to play the tournament with you all on the PS3 but it's impossible for me today, I'm  far away from my home today. Is it possible to join the tournament? I'm missing the first race but I'm probably fine for the other ones.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by ViniciusLC

Spin dash, to answer your question, coin slots are not allowed for use in the tournament. This applies to all consoles. To anybody who asks, it's not too late to enter.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just a quick warning, my 3DS copy of transformed crashed and froze on me mid-race, so if this happens during the tournament, I apologize in advance.

Alrighty then, bit late but I'll be participating in the 360 version tonight, I'm happy to host as well if need be. Just to check though, is there a set grand prix we're using for these lobbies? In any case my gamertag is "sonicspeeder1", just  message me so I know who's who.

Spin dash, to answer your question, coin slots are not allowed for use in the tournament. This applies to all consoles. To anybody who asks, it's not too late to enter.

Now that is a rule I can get down with! There is nothing worse than getting spammed as soon as the race starts.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alrighty then, bit late but I'll be participating in the 360 version tonight, I'm happy to host as well if need be. Just to check though, is there a set grand prix we're using for these lobbies? In any case my gamertag is "sonicspeeder1", just  message me so I know who's who.

I'll add ya in a sec, you're free to host the 360 version along with me. In each lobby, I'm planning to have one grand prix in each.

I'll add ya in a sec, you're free to host the 360 version along with me. In each lobby, I'm planning to have one grand prix in each.

Alright then. Have you decided which grand prix we're using?

*sigh* I'm going to have to drop out, I just got contacted by a friend who needs me to him to fill in for a moving job. Sorry.

Edited by Balding Spider

We're doing the first grand prix in both lobbies.

Great, That's me sorted for hosting then. This should be fun tonight =)

Since we only have a mere 2 hours left, I'd like for you to make your final confirmations whether you are participating in the tournament or coming in later, and if you are participating, which console(s) you will be on.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since we only have a mere 2 hours left, I'd like for you to make your final confirmations whether you are participating in the tournament or coming in later, and if you are participating, which console(s) you will be on.

I'm certainly in.

PS3 and Wii U.

In for 3DS as AB Taz.

Oh! Here's my 3DS FC: 3179-6768-9213

Edited by Abominal Taz