Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

You can sign me up for both the Vita version and PS3 version of the tournament! I have been lurking around and I just got this game for $30 on the PSN, though I have had the vita version for a long time. Can't wait for it to start!

PSN: DawningWolf55

Not sure if I had to post back if I edited my name. (Im on the Wii U version) Also... is there a PC tournament up now? I know alot of people got that recently. If so I want to add myself in that one to.

I'd like to join the PC tournament but it will depend heavily on the time and day it's held.

at this point the worst I can place is third :V

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seeing as how to Soniko has left SSMB for the current time being, I have no idea what's gonna happen to this tourney. 

And on a side note, who's hosting now? I think I can host for 360, PS3, and Wii U, seeing as I all have the game on all three consoles.

Edited by Felix

Seeing as how to Soniko has left SSMB for the current time being, I have no idea what's gonna happen to this tourney. 

And on a side note, who's hosting now? I think I can host for 360, PS3, and Wii U, seeing as I all have the game on all three consoles.

Why not host the tournament after the patch is released? With it coming soon, I'd find it pointless to do it with the broken online/bugs,

• Thumbs Up 3

If any other hosts are needed, in case three consoles is too many for you, I can do some, considering I've got PS3, PS Vita and Wii U versions, if that's cool I can host any of those.

If any other hosts are needed, in case three consoles is too many for you, I can do some, considering I've got PS3, PS Vita and Wii U versions, if that's cool I can host any of those.

I think I'll be fine, personally.

So, in light of recent events, due to Soniko leaviong SSMB for the time being, I'm now currently the host for all three home console versions (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U). We shall start racing after the patch is released tomorrow, and we shall begin for the 360 on Tuesday at 7:30 pm est.

i simply cannot wait to kick all your asses

Edited by Felix

So, in light of recent events, Soniko has now made me the current host for all three home console versions (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U). We shal start racing after the patch is released tomorrow, and we shall begin for the 360, PS3 and Wii U on Tuesday at 7:30 est.

So put me out of this, 'coz I can't anymore :( Maybe during summer break?

So, in light of recent events, Soniko has now made me the current host for all three home console versions (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U). We shal start racing after the patch is released tomorrow, and we shall begin for the 360 on Tuesday at 7:30 est.

i simply cannot wait to kick all your asses

I guess it's 7:30 PM...isn't it?

Sorry if it's a silly question but I usually use the 24-hour format :P

Oh, yay finally!

and just when i was having doubts of a patch coming to this game, news comes saying a patch will come this monday.
i should play now and see if i notice any changes tomorrow
so how are we going to set up this tourney? any of us going to have a picture of the results?
after the update, we should test out any bugs that still lurk around the game. just in case.

Edited by jordine

Yeah if this is happening on Tuesday I'm going to have to drop out. Aside from becoming very inactive here, being busy and generally occupied with a certain other Sega related game I won't be able to play the game let alone compete until Saturday tops.

Good luck and hope the rubberbanding is no longer a thing postupdate. :x

Not doing it to keep bandwagon but count me out as well as I am busy too this week with work and school. Good luck to everyone that participates though!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll have to drop out also. I have a lot of university deadlines for this week. Sorry :-(

Drop me out too...I'm busy with Uni at the moment, and I've also lost interest. I haven't even played the game for weeks as well.

Edited by KrazyBean