Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

Well i'm not familiar with how many people can be in a Skype chat so it's best someone handles it, I'd prefer it through a skype chat because i don't put mic's on during games because it's annoying and distracting, and i want to hear the sexy musics :P

If we had a stream going, then we could have the chat there for people who want to watch!

I can stream (though not HD) and record my end of the tourney. The recordings will be HD though, in 720p.

Hmm, even though I'm from Singapore like Faseeh, I am only allowed to use my PS3 either after 10pm Singapore time, or when my mum's not home. The latter's timing varies.

I'll be going overseas from Nov 26 - Dec 2 for a choir competition , so I really hope the tourney won't take place during that time..... >_<

Edited by JemiLoke97

My top 5:

1. Metal sonic

2. AGES

3. Shadow

4. Gum

5. Knuckles

all of those characters are max out except for Gum she is level 5 almost at level *

But if all those characters are taken, I don't mind taking another, they got Mods you know so any character is good

Edited by jordine

@Soniko (a few pages back)

Really? Thanks a bunch :3

My PSN is Samusaran20XX (if you can't see the card in my sig)

Alright, Skype chat made! To be added if ya aren't, send me a IM in Skype or a contact request. Tell me who you are on SSMB in the request/IM please!

The chat is general and for all the tournaments at the moment.

Voice calls can manage up to 25 people at a time and text, as much as we want. So yeah, if we want to talk during a race and all, we'll think about that later.

If anybody would like to stream and has a PVR (Dazzle and DVD recorders don't work, sadly) or a recording card, I can help ya out so PM me on that.

Alright, Skype chat made! To be added if ya aren't, send me a IM in Skype or a contact request. Tell me who you are on SSMB in the request/IM please!

The chat is general and for all the tournaments at the moment.

Voice calls can manage up to 25 people at a time and text, as much as we want. So yeah, if we want to talk during a race and all, we'll think about that later.

If anybody would like to stream and has a PVR (Dazzle and DVD recorders don't work, sadly) or a recording card, I can help ya out so PM me on that.

My Skype is thedoctorfelix.

SO ADD ME IN YOU WORTHLESS INFIDEL. please :V

I could webcam stream in 720p. As far as I know, Froken, Krazy, Jemi can stream too.

Is the Skype chat for everyone or like divided into the different tourneys? I could host it if ya want. tongue.png

I can record...not stream. You need to be a YT partner to stream, which I'm not. I'll have to make a Twitch.tv account I guess.

Edited by KrazyBean

Add me into the chat! :D I can stream and record, cuz I have a Hauppauge HD PVR and I need to use it more often :V

Hi everyone. can i talk to the one who made the tournament. because i want to ask if i can enter the ps3 tournament. and if i can i will be using sonic. please comment back.

Hi everyone. can i talk to the one who made the tournament. because i want to ask if i can enter the ps3 tournament. and if i can i will be using sonic. please comment back.

Could you please read the OP? I mean, she's gone through all that writing for some meaning.

To be brutally honest, I don't think you can enter. The rules don't allow you. I'm sorry to say this.

Hey, mind if I sign myself up for the Wii U and Vita tourneys?

I should have the Wii U game on or before Christmas, and I'm planning on picking up the Vita version around its launch.

I'm guessing what Carbo says still stands for the xbox 360 version? If it didn't I would be up to play before christmas....

So I have to get 50 posts in before I can play with the guys? So sad. Do the ones from Sonic Center count?

Okay, the point of this whole tournament was to play with people we know rather than just having a bunch of random people sign up. I wouldn't suggest just going all out and spamming to get the 50 posts because that won't do you any good. HOWEVER since you have been a member since June you may just count in. I suggest talking to Soniko about this.

Oh anyways, I've done some for the PS3, no lag at all as far as I know. It's good!

I'd like to join some more test races though!

Okay, good. Want to begin one now?