Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

Seeing as how most of you are going to be busy during the week, I think I'll go with what Coral said and wait until Saturday until we start racing, lots more people will have free time on their hands.

Edited by Felix

Sounds good. I'll try my best to make it then. I'm assuming it'll still be at 7:30PM est?

Who's gonna host the 3DS version? How about friday to start racing?

Edited by Sephy

Seeing as how most of you are going to be busy during the week, I think I'll go with what Coral said and wait until Saturday until we start racing, lots more people will have free time on their hands.

Saturday's cool. I would've started my holidays by then anyway.

Man, you guys are gonna be in so much pain...

...when I am through with you :v

I sure am Viz.

My sides are gonna hurt so much after laughing my way straight to first >:U

No, it isn't.

The time for the tournament has been changed to 4:30 pm est, since 7:30 pm would be past midnight for those in Europe.

Yeah, I'll enter for the PC version, if that's still going to be a thing that will happen. Who's hosting that one though? 

Well, I'm in the Wii U and PC tournaments, so I wonder how that's gonna work.

What I plan to do is have different timeframes for each console. (All times are in pm EST)

The plan is this currently;

Xbox 360: 4:30-5:15

3DS: 5:15-5:40

PS3: 5:40-6:25

Vita: 6:25-6:50

Wii U: 6:50-7:35

Console races will be 45 minutes, while handheld races are 25 minutes. I honestly don't know about those that have the PC version, since that version has no host, and there's only 3 people that have entered.

I have a question.

How can we enter in the race?

Since Felix is the host for most of these, I'm guessing we have to add him via friend request and join his group?

So, quick question. How many people actually want to do a PC version tournament? If I get the ok here, I'll host it and keep the score if we manage to go through with it. Actually would not mind because, I might actually miss the Wii U tournament now, due to dinner.

Since Felix is the host for most of these, I'm guessing we have to add him via friend request and join his group?

That is correct, contact info is in my siggy.

I'll do PC, or at least, I will consider

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

Good luck to everyone on the tourney! I have to admit, I haven't been practicing much so I'll probably get my ass handed to me but hey, it's not like we're playing for a million dollars or anything like that. happy.png

Edited by KrazyBean

Did that patch fix anything? I'm still getting the same problems.

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 1

Did that patch fix anything? I'm still getting the same problems.

The Patch lowered the difficulty on some world tour events.

So, Felix and I have been discussing the idea of having the matches for each console happen simultaneously, but to do that we're going to need some extra hosts. I've already agreed to taking up the task of being the second host of the Wii U tourney, but we're also going to need 2 more hosts on both Xbox and PS3, and we're currently looking for any volunteers willing to do so

• Thumbs Up 1