Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

I have it for the Xbox and I just now added my gamertag to that spreadsheet. It's sad that I only have 1 thing outta all those columns. xD

Don't forget to add your SSMB name to avoid confusion!

Don't forget to add your SSMB name to avoid confusion!

It's there under the username column. In blue for whatever reason but I'm not complaining. :n

I forgot to add my Xbox Live gamertag when I posted before, but my information's on Blue Blood's spreadsheet. (I also have Gold now, so I'll let BB know that too.)

Edited by Pawn Crackers

I'd like to join for the Xbox 360 as well, and I think my info is on Blue Blood's spreadsheet.

Alright, Soniko, and everyone, bad news bears incoming. I've got the short straw, so I'm gonna have to break this to you all.

I regret to inform all participants, organizers, and our gracious host, that I'm gonna have to shut this tournament down...

...in order to spare you all the embarrassment from being sorely beaten by me in a third tournament. :V

Dancing_mudkip.gif

LADY SONIKO, SIGN ME UP FOR THE WII U TOURNEY TOO.

I'm also aware that I might have to eat those words, though will I get the chance? We'll see once the time for the games have come...

• Thumbs Up 9

Alright, Soniko, and everyone, bad news bears incoming. I've got the short straw, so I'm gonna have to break this to you all.

I regret to inform all participants, organizers, and our gracious host, that I'm gonna have to shut this tournament down...

...in order to spare you all the embarrassment from being sorely beaten by me in a third tournament. :V

Dancing_mudkip.gif

LADY SONIKO, SIGN ME UP FOR THE WII U TOURNEY TOO.

I'm also aware that I might have to eat those words, though will I get the chance? We'll see once the time for the games have come...

PPFFFFFFFTTTTTTT.... I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS!!

Yo Soniko, take me off the Xbox list and put me on the Wii U one, please.

Done

Sign me up for the Wii U tourney, too.

Done

Sign me on for 360 please!

aaaaaand Done!

Right, it's about time I update the OP of this Tournament with all our contact details and we should start adding each other and getting prepared for the tournament soon, since it's rapidly approaching the New Year!

I've also heard news about S0L fixing the collision issue online once they get back to the SUMO Studios and inform SEGA about a new patch update across all systems that suffer from it, which could be fantastic news!

• Thumbs Up 1

That's the plan at the mo', Clisp.

Finally started up the Wii U version today; kinda stinks that Alex Kidd didn't have all his mods unlocked like on the 360, but eh.

I'll just need to collect Nintendo Network IDs for online. o3o That and get the mods I need for my mains...

• Thumbs Up 1

Soniko, could you add me for the 360 version?

I sure can!

As for when this is Starting, apparently 3DS is released Feb 9th, so expect either a late March start, or an early April over the Easter holidays, sound good?

Add me for Wii-U version please!

sure!

As for when this is Starting, apparently 3DS is released Feb 9th, so expect either a late March start, or an early April over the Easter holidays, sound good?

I know I'm ok with this! Been wondering when this was gonna happen or if any date was decided on now that's it's already the new year. ^^;

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign me up for the PS3 tournament. My ID is DrSpudhead. Gotta practice now!

Edited by Sorceror Spudhead

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure I'll actually have the 3DS version anymore. So I'm just tentative for that now. Also, more people should sign up for the PC version.

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph