Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

I'm getting better at the X360 version. So far, I can main Sonic, Shadow, Metal Sonic, and Wreck-It Ralph just fine. I'll be taking a break on this until my exams are more or less over, and then I'll try to level up a few other characters.

I'll still have to pick up a Gold card soon for online though (bloody Microsoft, more out of my wallet). Other than that, I should be able to participate.

Updated my sig! And the sig badges look fabulous, by the way! smile.png

Aww man, I'm so jealous. I'm too impatient to wait for Christmas! I want it NOOOW!

Edited by Sapphire

Alright, after all the online matches I've had for testing, the only one that can't be done is Seasonal Shrines.

Out of 5 times, 3 to 4 times it won't let you enter the race and the connection will be lost.

So I advise we don't include this in the tournament.

Ladies and gents in the Hyper Drive Edition X tourney (X360 tourney wooooo), Soniko wanted me to tell you all...

...to ready your bodies...

...for some test runs in circa 5-6 hours! You know, just to make sure everything's running silky smoothly. Yes, ready yourselves for test runs.

Reminder: her Gamertag is Shado Slash!

Although I haven't taken part in any of the previous tests, I'd like to try this one. Hope I can make it in! I'm not free until a good hour and a half after it's supposed to start though. I'll add her gamertag anyway.

just testing some iffy tracks online, Burning Depths and Seasonal Shrine, really need more than 6 people though to test my Burning Depths Theory though...

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I'm unable to attend this test race for obvious reasons, such as not allowed to play video games during the week, and that I don't have Xbox Live Gold yet. Hope there's one this weekend on PS3 or 360, when I'll probably have Live Gold.

Ok just tried playing Seasonal Shrines and got a Network Error on the second lap after entering the Dojo gates... hmm, will try again

:EDIT: Race 2 on Seasonal Shrines was fine and ended without network errors...hmm..

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko

Been trying to join Soniko's game and lately, I have been having problems with joining online matches... Can't join hers after a million tries from her.

I even did the 360 System Network test, and everything is green, even NAT support. There is no reason I should be blocked from joining.

• Thumbs Up 1

It really is strange... i don't understand why it won't let us...

Burning Depths is next, testing out amount of players on a course it can hold.

I don't know if it's just me, but I keep getting randomly turned around for seemingly no reason. On the GA track just now it did it when I was gliding (not tightly) and I wasn't hit with any items. :E

Hey I forgot to add my 360 username: Sonic Blue Star

P.S. I don't know if this matters to what you guys are going through but it seems a lot of people are going through network errors right now on Live.

• Thumbs Up 1

It really is strange... i don't understand why it won't let us...

Burning Depths is next, testing out amount of players on a course it can hold.

What if it is your connection?

What if it is your connection?

My connection is fine, it's holding everyone else fine without slow down or loss of connection.

I just want to say i really, REALLY fucking hate the collision in this game, just finished Galactic Parade and Danime barely clipped me, yet i was launched off the track like a super powered spring had smashed into me.

The collission stuff makes Galactic Parade almost unplayable :S

EDIT: ninja'd

Edited by Seraphinprincess

I just want to say i really, REALLY fucking hate the collision in this game, just finished Galactic Parade and Danime barely clipped me, yet i was launched off the track like a super powered spring had smashed into me.

That's why I use that to my advantage after I got tired of it. Ask Xenos about it. :P

LOL! Serah! you wrecked me on that last bend on Carrier Zone! >D

The more and more i play this game online, the more i realize it's looking bleaker to hold a fair tourney on this game for many reasons.

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 1