Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

I'm just curious about this but WHY THE HELL IS OMOCHAO IN THE LIST?! Seriously, he's not really liked, and it would seem super useless considering who else is in that list. They should have put professor pickle in the list instead.

As for my vote, Classic Sonic,gamma and jet all seem like interesting picks.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

I'm just curious about this but WHY THE HELL IS OMOCHAO IN THE LIST?! Seriously, he's not really liked, and it would seem super useless considering who else is in that list. They should have put professor pickle in the list instead.

As for my vote, Classic Sonic,gamma and jet all seem like interesting picks.

Because people voted for his inclusion in the first thread, though likely just as a joke

Anyone else hear that the Wii U version will support up to five players offline? Four on split-screen and one on the GamePad. Not completely unexpected or unheard of (NSMBU will somewhat feature that option), but still a nice little addition, if true.

http://www.tssznews....ne-multiplayer/

I thought we already knew of this, in the whole "Monkey Ball vs 4 split screen players" type battle modes. This makes it sound like there's an actual 5 player normal race but it sounds like their source, GamesRadar, is just talking about the minigame and everyone else being confused.

That being said, I could imagine that technology would mean it'd be easy to make 5 player multiplayer, but I can't imagine the lag it might cause, being both 5 player split screen and streaming one of those streams live if applied to the huge "main" courses.

I logged into the SEGA Forums (for the first time in ages) just to give Fang a vote. He deserves it. Sorry Silver fans, but in Silver's VERY short existence, the character has had more than enough cameos and appearances. Not to mention, I find the Silver to be one of the worst new characters in the series. For starters, his first game was garbage. Plus, he has that whole recolor thing going on. Ugh.

Fang, meanwhile, appeared in one of the best Game Gear Sonic games, and made a few cameos in the 90's before disappearing. I find the character design to be awesome, and he's a freakin bounty hunter! Plus, he has never turned to the friends side. Then there is the whole racing connection with his Sonic Drift 2 appearance. Right there is a reference for his vehicle.

• Thumbs Up 1

Silver's so... boring. He has no personality. I mean at least Shadow and Metal have that "grr I am a badass Sonic-hating mofo" attitude about them. What does Silver have? Why is he so popular? I really don't get it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Silver's so... boring. He has no personality. I mean at least Shadow and Metal have that "grr I am a badass Sonic-hating mofo" attitude about them. What does Silver have? Why is he so popular? I really don't get it.

because he's from the future, he glows and has powers outside of chaos abilities and speed, people love that shit, it could also be down the huge minority of people liking his persona in the archie comics and Universe Saga's, i know he has a ton of fans on Deviantart because of it.

Voted for the most physically attractive character on the list.

That manly purple cat flab... I really want to see what Big would ride in this game.

Yeah, I think Silver has way more personality in the comics. Shame for him though that Nack beat him there by a decade.

• Thumbs Up 1

So yeah, I logged on SEGA Forums and give a vote to Fang too. Why? Well, I love Sonic Triple Troube, besides, Fang is an weasel, who is an outlaw and a treasure hunter. And he is purple! And he uses fake guns! How could you not love this? Oh yeah, next week Classic Sonic is an option. You can expect rape.

Edited by Jango

Voted for the most physically attractive character on the list.

That manly purple cat flab... I really want to see what Big would ride in this game.

Obviously it would be some sort of Frog Car like this, with an open top. In water it would sprout legs and swim.

wtRjQ.jpg

Damn it I love Big. He's so underappreciated.

• Thumbs Up 5

Obviously it would be some sort of Frog Car like this, with an open top. In water it would sprout legs and swim.

wtRjQ.jpg

Damn it I love Big. He's so underappreciated.

I cried! xD Thank you!

So bad news for Fang and Silver fans, it seems that the drama on the Sega Forums has escalated to the point where S0L has decided to disqualify both characters due to all of the rigging and lack of apologies for it.

Though on the bright side, Blaze, Big, and Cream are guaranteed to go on to the next round :U

That's kinda bullshit, because there were plenty of legit vote that have now been nullified. What a damn shame. It would be really great if a developer would push for Nack's return.

• Thumbs Up 1

Darn, that gives Blaze more of a chance and I think she is very dull. Not saying you can't like her but I just find her dull. In fact I find Cream dull too....

Blaze and Big would have been my next choices. Probably Big edging just a bit ahead. But still, given the chance I'd definitely vote for Nack over either of them. I hope S0L can find some way around this. Even though it is an experiment more than anything else, a testament to Nack's popularity is always worth it.

I said I'd consider disqualifying characters if I got no apology. I've not done it yet (and I may not). I know who is doing it anyway :P

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 2

This whole Sega forums thing is complete nonsense to me. People need to stop acting like children.

I think if Fang and Silver get removed, the decision regardless of justification is close to *insert your own adjective*

Even though this was just "an experiment" it was advertised on several sonic forums, many of which had lots of members who did not have an account at the Sega forums, so a lot of people and many here have actually said this, just signed up so they could vote, which has now counted against them?

I don't doubt theres a few multi's on there who have tried to get their character to the top spot in fact looking how bloody mental a few of the people on there appear to be it doesn't take much to figure out who the multi's are, heck one guy was telling people that they were disqualified just because they didn't vote for Silver at one point as well as others naming others as multi's because they were new accounts. Yeah because as we all know, every single Sonic fan or Sega fan is a member of the Sega forums... right?

Trying not to bring in our favourite put downs or stereotype of the Sega forums because I don't particually like it when people do, however reading that topic, I have to question what did people expect coming from the Sega forums? Why not do the pol on another site like SSMB (you can do this if you ask a mod to make it for you) where it's a lot easier to control and worm out people making multis?

I fail to see any point at all in continuing to this experiment at all if a character gets a lot of support is going to be removed. Otherwise thats the point? All those genuine votes are effectively wasted, although how those characters even found their way to the pol in the first place begs the question since there must have been some demand for them initially, else they not find their way to the starting pol right?

In pol 2, you've got classic Sonic as a choice, well better remove him now then since it's obvious whats going to happen with that one.

• Thumbs Up 3

Maybe there's something in his agreement with Sega that means all activity like the poll has to be conducted at their official forum? Nonetheless, I can imagine some of the Sega West staff on there will be quite unhappy with the way things have gone...