Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Nobody ever classed "classic" before Generations, at least I didn't. Always called him chubby Sonic or Mega Drive Sonic.

Not to get into a Classic vs Modern debate, but I've been a part of this community since about 2002. Classic Sonic has been referred to as such since as far back as then. Modern Sonic only seemed to adopt that name around the time of Sonic 4, before which he was called "Green Eyes Sonic" or "Adventure Sonic".

Classic Sonic may not be a different character technically, but he is practically treated as one. And he's very popular with the retro fans to which this game caters. I think he'd be a stellar addition to the roster.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

So urm... anyone wanna take bets on who the mystery third guest character is?

I know who is, but I can't tell, I promised to S0L sad.png

I have no idea what so ever. I obviously want it to be someone I'm familiar with, but I don't know who.

Damn it. I guess we'll have to wait.

He/She has a specific context, and there needs to be cross-promotion potential around Transformed's release date. Mega Man and HK are doing crossovers, but way after the release date, so I don't think it'll be them. Given who the other two are, it'll probably be something that isn't a video game series.

Edited by FourCartridge

I see. Hold him down Hogfather, and I'll prepare the chinese water torture device.

Blaze

All I can say is, is someone a little more expected than Wreck-it Ralph and Danica :)

Edited by Jango

Sorry guys, no Ristar no buy. :/

Still a better excuse than Banjo.

• Thumbs Up 2

I see. Hold him down Hogfather, and I'll prepare the chinese water torture device.

Why would I do that.... since I know who it is too... but I'm just pretending I don't. =p Well that said, I don't actually know what the full final roster is, a lot of the stuff is guess work and... Oh hey Nintendo Power says Gum is in!

It's Banana man! /lie.

Why would I do that.... since I know who it is too... but I'm just pretending I don't. =p Well that said, I don't actually know what the full final roster is, a lot of the stuff is guess work and... Oh hey Nintendo Power says Gum is in!

It's Banana man! /lie.

I really wish I went through and went to he SUMO thing you went too. I was going to but I ended up not going for reasons I can't remember.

I really wish I went through and went to he SUMO thing you went too.

lol well, I went to it because I really wanted to help out on the game and make it a success, not because I thought 'yay I get to see and play the game.' Not that I'm saying you're thinking that mind, but it was just the mindset I had when I applied for it, just wanted to make the game well help out so those who actually did the important work could make the game as good as they could.

Anyway, who do we think guest character number 3 is? Any bets? Anyone wanna place their rep/likes on some bets?

lol well, I went to it because I really wanted to help out on the game and make it a success, not because I thought 'yay I get to see and play the game.' Not that I'm saying you're thinking that mind, but it was just the mindset I had when I applied for it, just wanted to make the game well help out so those who actually did the important work could make the game as good as they could.

Anyway, who do we think guest character number 3 is? Any bets? Anyone wanna place their rep/likes on some bets?

I wanted to go because I wanted to learn to make aspects of games of sorts. I'm kind of good at making sprite based games, I normally base them of platformers like Mario and Sonic or an RPG like the first Zelda. Anyway, I really have no idea who the third could be.

All I can say is, is someone a little more expected than Wreck-it Ralph and Danica smile.png

Um, will most of us like this character?

It´s fucking Diddy Kong.

But then, Diddy Kong will be playable on all consoles. O.o

....Wait, why would Jango know about a character no one else knows about? IIRC, SUMO is hard on leaking out information to people.

....Wait, why would Jango know about a character no one else knows about? IIRC, SUMO is hard on leaking out information to people.

• Thumbs Up 1