Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

TSSZ will find a way to figure out the hidden characters, and you all know it! tongue.png

They'll need to get a copy of the game next week and work their way through it... Even then, we've still got some surprises up our sleeves!

I'm actually looking forward to people getting the game now. Hope everyone is going to enjoy it!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 7

No problem,

Supports Wii Remotes, Wii Remotes with Motion Plus, Nunchucks, Classic Controller (Wii one) and Classic Controller Pro (Wii U one). Oh and the Gamepad! So if you've got a bunch of Wii controllers, you'll be fine :P

---

S0L

---

Question, S0l. Is it difficult to implement so many controllers into the game, or does Nintendo make it easy for you?

Edited by Blaze the Cat

They'll need to get a copy of the game next week and work their way through it... Even then, we've still got some surprises up our sleeves!

---

S0L

---

But didn't you say there was no dlc planned SOL?

Quick, whoever gets the game first put your console's clock forward a year and see what happens.

Well it's good that there's DLC planned, it means they really want this to be a standout product, a game to keep.

I agree it's a good thing, I was just under the impression that wasn't the plan.

Quick, whoever gets the game first put your console's clock forward a year and see what happens.

Der... OK!

My save file has been corrupted....

Oh well.

Okay this is an interesting quote:

http://forums.sega.c....=1#post7652751

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Reina Watt viewpost-right.png

Will characters from Streets Of Rage as well as any levels appear in the game as future DLC? It would be great to see Blaze from the SOR series appear, to try and balance out the male and female racer ratio since there are a lot of males and few females, with the police car from the first game as her vehicle.

The SOR series has been pretty much forgotten and shoved to the side by Sega for almost twenty years.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by S0L viewpost-right.png

The SOR series has been pretty much forgotten and shoved to the side by Sega for almost twenty years.

We've actually got a pretty good male/female mix. I love Streets of Rage / Bare Knuckle, but our watch word for this one has been variety. We've already got a Urban track in the shape of Jet Set Radio, and the iconic Streets of Rage enviroment is a night time Urban environment...

So don't hold your breath is all I can say right now!

Some peculiar wording here. He deconfirms an SoR track but seems to avoid deconfirming a character.

Also I think this implies at least one more girl (even if it may just be Pudding)

Edited by Clisp

Well... any Streets of Rage or Comix Zone rep in this game would make me extremelly excited and happy, I already said it, but they are the franchises I want most to lock the Genesis era with a golden key. Too bad Sega don't care to SoR anymore, it's an excellent game. Still hoping that Comix Zone is the obscure track, the game is actually pretty unknow.

Okay this is an interesting quote:

http://forums.sega.c....=1#post7652751

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Reina Watt viewpost-right.png

Will characters from Streets Of Rage as well as any levels appear in the game as future DLC? It would be great to see Blaze from the SOR series appear, to try and balance out the male and female racer ratio since there are a lot of males and few females, with the police car from the first game as her vehicle.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by S0L viewpost-right.png

We've actually got a pretty good male/female mix. I love Streets of Rage / Bare Knuckle, but our watch word for this one has been variety. We've already got a Urban track in the shape of Jet Set Radio, and the iconic Streets of Rage enviroment is a night time Urban environment...

So don't hold your breath is all I can say right now!

Some peculiar wording here. He deconfirms an SoR track but seems to avoid deconfirming a character.

Also I think this implies at least one more girl (even if it may just be Pudding)

Something wrong with that quote, I never said the SOR series had been forgotton. Just so people are clear!

My don't hold your breath comment reflects both track and characters I'm afraid too.

---

S0L

---

the Streets of Rage series just had a Vintage Collection release, so yeah, Reina Watt (the person who said it was "forgotten") is wrong.

So all the extras from the other editions are built into the Wii U version? Hypothetically we could get it at a later date then and it'd still have all the "bonus edition" material.

Thank God, I was pissed I wouldn't be able to afford the special edition when it came out.

So all the extras from the other editions are built into the Wii U version? Hypothetically we could get it at a later date then and it'd still have all the "bonus edition" material.

Thank God, I was pissed I wouldn't be able to afford the special edition when it came out.

Special Edition is basically same price as standard since Wii U is the only one available to it! so don't worry Kid, It basically is the pre-order DLC is already on disc for Wii U owners, where as it's a DLC code to be redeemed for everyone else i'm presuming.

Question S0L, is Gum's character model for this game different than it was in Superstars Tennis? That one was...jarring to look at (no offense to whoever modeled it) and didn't seem to capture her essence. I see Beat has a new model...

OK I'm going to be honest here. I know they deconfirmed Banjo and there was a lot coming out around this time, but the fact is that I'm now considering getting this seeing as I really enjoyed the first game. I won't be getting the Wii U until early next year, Paper Mario 3DS and Lego Lord Of The Rings have been delayed several weeks, RE6 sucked so the only game I got that I thought I was going to by the time this will be released is WWE 13 (which is pretty awesome).

So will there be any DLC tracks/characters for this beyond the Metal Sonic pre-order?

OK I'm going to be honest here. I know they deconfirmed Banjo and there was a lot coming out around this time, but the fact is that I'm now considering getting this seeing as I really enjoyed the first game. I won't be getting the Wii U until early next year, Paper Mario 3DS and Lego Lord Of The Rings have been delayed several weeks, RE6 sucked so the only game I got that I thought I was going to by the time this will be released is WWE 13 (which is pretty awesome).

So will there be any DLC tracks/characters for this beyond the Metal Sonic pre-order?

Nothing yet, but that may well change with time.

But seriously dude, if you enjoyed the first one, the omission of one guest character shouldn't deter you from getting this. That's just silly.

Nothing yet, but that may well change with time.

But seriously dude, if you enjoyed the first one, the omission of one guest character shouldn't deter you from getting this. That's just silly.

It didn't deter me from getting it per se. I just thought it detracted from the game enough for me to not bother getting it considering everything else coming out at the time. Most of that has changed like I said.

It didn't deter me from getting it per se. I just thought it detracted from the game enough for me to not bother getting it considering everything else coming out at the time. Most of that has changed like I said.

I'm calling BS on Banjo's omission detracting from the game. It's a freakin' SONIC & SEGA game!

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm calling BS on Banjo's omission detracting from the game. It's a freakin' SONIC & SEGA game!

Believe it or not, the omission of my favorite gaming character is a detraction, not matter how you slice it.

I'm sorry, but it's just a f***ing bizarre reason. Banjo, Danica, Ralph: they are nothing but guests. If you only care about the game because of the guests, then you really have to question how much of a Sonic and SEGA fan you are.

I'm sorry, but it's just a f***ing bizarre reason. Banjo, Danica, Ralph: they are nothing but guests. If you only care about the game because of the guests, then you really have to question how much of a Sonic and SEGA fan you are.

I didn't say that I only cared about the game because of the guests. But Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie are my all time favorite games. Of course I'm going to be pissed off that he isn't on the sequel.