Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Score 5476 for the Wii U version.

Maybe the third guest IS Nintendo related, but they don't want us to KNOW that. Eh?

Score 5476 for the Wii U version.

Maybe the third guest IS Nintendo related, but they don't want us to KNOW that. Eh?

...You just posted a link where S0L said there wasn't a Wii U exclusive.

Back to Pilgrim; Like I said in the other part of my last post, Ralph would make him pretty much redundant in the roster, his movie also being loaded with references IIRC. It's cool for his fans, but speaking from someone who isn't one I don't really see what he brings to the table.

Oh god please don't be Scott Pilgrim this game doesn't need any lame hipster idiots as playable characters.

Coming straight for someone who surely read the books. You sir, is amazing.

But guys, it's not Scott xD And even if it was, I wouldn't tell, right? tongue.png

Edited by Jango

Jango, I really think you should cut back on being such a persistent tease. I mean you don't really see anyone else with the same, and even more, information bring up the fact that they know this or that about the game just about every time they post around here. (well aside from the Sumo folk) :U

• Thumbs Up 8

I thought there was no third guest? i thought wrong. anyone have an idea? maybe another person from wreck it ralph? if it was from the movie, it will probably be Fix it Felix.

I thought there was no third guest? i thought wrong. anyone have an idea? maybe another person from wreck it ralph? if it was from the movie, it will probably be Fix it Felix.

Maybe Mario? Haha no. I don't think it'd be another character from Wreck-It Ralph though.

The third guest character is supposed to have some sort of meaning or connection to gamers or gaming.

I kind of doubt it's Vanellope since she's not that very known of, but I'd really be cool with that since I kind of like her.

A connection to gamers and gaming? Perhaps it's not even a game character at all. Maybe something like a character from some other form of media that lots of gamers are familiar with and like.

... Or the consoles themselves, pulling a Segagaga?

When most people mention this posibility, it's with Segata piloting the vehicle... But perhaps it's the same principle, just without Segata.

Watch it be like a Space Invader or something...

... Or the consoles themselves, pulling a Segagaga?

When most people mention this posibility, it's with Segata piloting the vehicle... But perhaps it's the same principle, just without Segata.

Watch it be like a Space Invader or something...

Atari confirmed for final character.:P
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'd like to see more Sonic characters as racers honestly. Maybe Rouge, Silver, and Blaze?

My idea was to have Team Chaotix as one racer! Imagine some sort of Party/Band tour bus, with Vector driving, Espio on the roof, and Charmy just flying around the bus during the race. They could all have those funny little animations while they are racing too.

If it was anyone else from the movie it would HAVE to be Vanellope, I mean she's even from a kart racing game.

You never know, it could be Fix-It Felix!

You never know, it could be Fix-It Felix!

Uh yeah, that was a reply to a post saying specifically why it SHOULDN'T be him. Vanellope is from an actual kart racing game in the movie.

No more Sonic characters, and having Fix-It Felix would be pointless with the already included Ralph, it has to be someone completely different and be known more than Wreck-It Ralph or Danica Patrick.

No more Sonic characters, and having Fix-It Felix would be pointless with the already included Ralph, it has to be someone completely different and be known more than Wreck-It Ralph or Danica Patrick.

That doesn't narrow it down much.

That doesn't narrow it down much.

That's the point, it's supposed to be a surprise for release =P

Maybe, JUST maybe, their might be a reference of ASRT in wreck it ralph, but If it was, it will most likely happen at suge rush.

We've all been saying there's no chance of it but is it really out of the question for Disney to have wanted 2 Wreck it Ralph characters in ASRT?? One is plenty but this is Disney we're talking about.

We've all been saying there's no chance of it but is it really out of the question for Disney to have wanted 2 Wreck it Ralph characters in ASRT?? One is plenty but this is Disney we're talking about.

I'm pretty sure SUMO won't do that... or so I hope.

If it were another Wreck-It Ralph character, don't you think they would of announced them together to raise more hype for the children wanting to see the movie and play an actual video game with them in it? I don't think its another Ralph character at all.

If it were another Wreck-It Ralph character, don't you think they would of announced them together to raise more hype for the children wanting to see the movie and play an actual video game with them in it? I don't think its another Ralph character at all.

Well that's not completely true. Since Wreck-It Ralph is the titular character, people who are interested in the brand are only so because of him, he's the most important part of the promotion. Any secondary characters from his movie could still be held as a surprise since you know he's already representing himself.