Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Except everyone thought that the WiiU version and the WiiU Special Edition version were two different things. Thus, it would make sense to think that there'd be, you know, MORE THINGS in a Special Edition.

and I dream high all the time, baby -mellowface-

Well, it's a special edition since the game already has extra game modes and such, and it's a even more special because OutRun Bay and Metal are already in! Is that any better? :P

Well... there is this one idea I have... it involves the 70's... and trousers... =p

Do we have an ETA yet? Only I know who it is but obviously not gonna say, just can't wait until people know. Or is it upto the S to the E to the G to the Ahhhhhh?

We're not short of ideas :P

ETA wise, up to SEGA. It'll happen at some point, but no idea when.

So this 'Special Edition' is just the Wii U Standard edition then? Makes sense now, you can't blame us for getting confused though haha.

Oh and about the third guest, S0L - without revealing who it is, what do you think the reaction to said guest's inclusion from the forums you visit will be? Will the reveal be on par with Ralph and Danica's or more/less of a big deal?

Yeah, I can see how it confusing :P I can't say anything else on the third guest, got to wait for it to be announced.

No PC limited/bonus edition? sad.png

I wish I could preorder it for PC. Will we be able to preorder it when details (such as release date) are announced? (I understand if you can't answer this)

Actually I can't say much on PC right now as I'm not sure how we'll handle the Bonus Pack. Hence the ommision. The content will be available as it's been developed, but SEGA have the option to do it as a Pre-order bonus as they've done elsewhere, or it could be rolled in, or it could be something else entirely. It will be available, that's all I can say!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 2

So... We'll drop Mii's and Avatars next time then. That's easily a huge chunk of work we could have saved tongue.png

I actually used my Avatar very often in the original game and I was really excited to see them being included again, but maybe that's just me...

Can you tell us what timeframe we can expect the third guest to be announced?

• Thumbs Up 1

I remember a time when anything Sonic related was an automatic leak. Now here we are a few months out from this game and we are still scratching our heads over this third guest.

Good times people.

EDIT:

Woot! Page 150!

This topic milestone has been brought to you by the letter DogTagz

Edited by The Arcane Arceus
  • Thumbs Up 1

At least this is confirmation that there IS a 3RD character that has been kept under the radar.

Yeah, but when are they gonna let the cat out of the bag?

We all know they'll leak it.

It's just a matter of when.

Special Edition - Wii U only. Name is same in all regions so far as I know. Comes by default with the Metal Sonic / OutRun Bay Pack already built in.

I remember a time when anything Sonic related was an automatic leak. Now here we are a few months weeks out from this game and we are still scratching our heads over this third guest.

Good times people.

Edited by FourCartridge

Yeah, but when are they gonna let the cat out of the bag?

We all know they'll leak it.

It's just a matter of when.

Actually... well, can't talk too deep about it, but this one will not be leaked.

Which implies that the character will not be on the disk at launch...

Hmm, don't know if it's asking too much but does this character have a fanbase at all?

You actually didn't got it right. It won't be leaked 'til the launch, leaked tongue.png

Everything has a fan-base, but yes, this guest is more video-game related and most of you will enjoy... I guess.

Edited by Jango

You actually didn't got it right. It won't be leaked 'til lthe launch, leaked tongue.png

Everything has a fan-base, but yes, this guest is more video-game related and most of you will enjoy... I guess.

How exactly do you know what's going on? or are you just assuming?

How exactly do you know what's going on? or are you just assuming?

I have my contacts. Keep believing or not if you want :)

Edited by Jango

Jango's sig has got me thinking. I wonder if this third guest is Scott Pilgrim.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jango's sig has got me thinking. I wonder if this third guest is Scott Pilgrim.

Isn't Pilgrim technically a movie character? Ralph pretty much covers all the bases he would from a demographics standpoint.

Isn't Pilgrim technically a movie character? Ralph pretty much covers all the bases he would from a demographics standpoint.

He was originally a graphic novel character, but now he has a movie and a video game. The movie (and I assume the graphic novel) have video game references.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmmm, both S0L and Jango have said the guest is video game related but never said straight up out of a video game... Maybe it is Scott Pilgrim? It'd certainly be an awesome way to keep the franchise alive without actually releasing anything.

...I literally have no idea xD

It would be bloody hilarious if it was Sir Patrick Moore or Violet Berlin but such in-jokes would never fly these days~

Special Edition - Wii U only. Name is same in all regions so far as I know. Comes by default with the Metal Sonic / OutRun Bay Pack already built in.

It's already built in? That's great.

That means there won't be a problem online while playing as those DLC levels and characters! Awesome.