Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

C....can we have that discount for consoles too....?

I'd really like to be able to play this game.

Is the game a digital on consoles? If it is I would be very surprised if Sega doesn't do a sale or something for the game.  In fact, I would think that if they are having DLC, then the PS3 and PSV versions will be part of PS+ IGC to drive home the sales.

All I have to say actualy is: Thank you S0L

I know you guys put plently of time and effort into this, and it is quality, I do hope you guys have ecen more fun in store for us

We waited all that time, hoping for our favourite characters for...that? As a PC exclusive? And on Independence Day to boot? My anger...I have to put it in a spoiler...

There, that should just about do it. 

Edited by VEDJ-F

I love it. The PC version gets given away for free for a long weekend, we add an extra character and knock 75% off the price...

...and all we get is complaints tongue.png

I'd understand it if we'd phoned it in, but making a new character, vehicle and doing all the related commentary work and more is no small task. My team has worked hard to bring this one to life, even if you don't like it, we've done our usual job of making sure it fits into the game. Plus we had loads of great support from Relic who are now very much part of the SEGA family.

We've also not forgot the DLC poll BTW. Before you're too critical of everything, bear in mind, no-ones said we were done with this game yet.

Now let's say you decided to make some noise to the people who pick what characters we do about how you'd like to see one of the characters you all voted for put in, well I couldn't stop you could I?

---

S0L

---

If you can't release DLC characters for the console versions, just say it, S0L, because I'm almost sure that's the case. I know it's less expensive and easier to do on Steam than PSN and XBLA. Just don't let us waiting for something that in the end we'll not be able to appreciate once again...

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 1

If you can't release DLC characters for the console versions, just say it, S0L, because I'm almost sure that's the case. I know it's less expensive and easier to do on Steam than PSN and XBLA. Just don't let us waiting for something that in the end we'll not be able to appreciate once again...

yeah that's a decent point :c I probably won't be able to play the PC version. Fair enough if it's gonna be PC only but I'd rather not get my hopes up for something that isn't coming.

Either way I'm really glad Sumo is still supporting the game and doing things for the fans.

I love it. The PC version gets given away for free for a long weekend, we add an extra character and knock 75% off the price...

...and all we get is complaints tongue.png

I'm not complaining I think it's great! I'm already picturing what General Winter will look like in fetching yellow 70's trousers.

But seriously, I don't get why some people are so mad, I don't have a PC that can run ASRT and I think the fact the game is still getting support is great.

*looks around at the other members* In fact don't we actually have a topic... Oh why yes we do....

Now let's say you decided to make some noise to the people who pick what characters we do about how you'd like to see one of the characters you all voted for put in, well I couldn't stop you could I?

Who are these people and where do they live? =p

Edit:

*Checks the Sega forums*

*insert that video of Jeremy Clarkson laughing*

Oh I hope my earlier post didn't come across as negative. This is all awesome and I appreciate the effort.

Free content wooo!

I'm not complaining I think it's great! I'm already picturing what General Winter will look like in fetching yellow 70's trousers.

But seriously, I don't get why some people are so mad, I don't have a PC that can run ASRT and I think the fact the game is still getting support is great.

*looks around at the other members* In fact don't we actually have a topic... Oh why yes we do....

Who are these people and where do they live? =p

So apparently it doesn't make sense that we are mad or disappointed because we don't own a PC and we have consoles instead, and we bought those versions hoping they would be getting support as well?

And again, NOT EVERYONE HAS A PC. Those asking for support, great, you got it. I'm happy that the game is still being given content. I'm disappointed however that Console gamers as of now have not been given much.

@Wraith AAAAH SHIT!

Edited by Schnitzel
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh neat

(now pleaseplease come to consoles)

I don't have a problem with the PC version getting support, not at all.

What I have a problem with is the dashed hope that platforms will get equal treatment. I'd rather not get my hopes up at all than get it up only to find I can't play it again, y'know? At least a statement like "future DLC would be PC only" would help to steady my expectations.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh right, S0L already said that there's more to come, we KNOW that long time. All I ask is: it's PC exclusive, yes or no? That's it. Save us from the time in time dissapointment, I rather have it all at once.

Edited by Jango

Hehehhe, cant wait to see what it is!!!! still have my fingers crossed for vectorman(and wii-u release

Hogfather I think its time to pull out the hype train again!!!!

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

Wait, how can you guys not run this game? It's extremely well optimized.

Hey, I'm not angry about this. Sure it's a bit weird, but it's still a Sega character. A pretty funny one, at that.

Something tells me this was planned for the fourth of July.

Wait, how can you guys not run this game? It's extremely well optimized.

Not everyone has computers designed to run games, nor do they have a setup where they can play those games easily.

I think the console gamers are feeling what it's like to get the short end of the stick for once. The added hilarious irony is just icing on the cake. Equal treatment would be great, but I'm fine with settling for karma right now.

Edited by Shirou Emiya
  • Thumbs Up 3

So there is another character being announced today; awesome biggrin.png

I guess there's no reason to be a bit annoyed by General Winter being PC exclusive then, I think this character is Miku and/or Ryo as both of those were in 1st/2nd place on those polls, not to mention Sega's potential temptation to used them as advertisement (Miku for the western release for her game this fall, Ryo for fan service and to advertise the likely remake/re-mastering of Shenmue 1/2).

So does he just come with the game or something? I didn't see any option to buy him.

So there is another character being announced today; awesome biggrin.png

I guess there's no reason to be a bit annoyed by General Winter being PC exclusive then, I think this character is Miku and/or Ryo as both of those were in 1st/2nd place on those polls, not to mention Sega's potential temptation to used them as advertisement (Miku for the western release for her game this fall, Ryo for fan service and to advertise the likely remake/re-mastering of Shenmue 1/2).

Well we don't know it'll be announced today.

And we also don't know the next character won't be PC exclusive.

Also;

I think the console gamers are feeling what it's like to get the short end of the stick for once. The added hilarious irony is just icing on the cake. Equal treatment would be great, but I'm fine with settling for karma right now.

I don't recall any console users ever laughing at PC users getting the short end of the stick, if anything I always thought it sucked for them. :/

EDIT: Yeah he's free I think which is amazing considering how expensive dlc is to make.

Edited by SuperLink
  • Thumbs Up 4

Ok this is marketing strategy, and a quite brilliant one I have to say. It is something like mobile games...they get updates to gain more attention and of course players. PC gaming is seriously important and remunerative for SEGA today, and SEGA wants MONEY, in the easiest way, and this is OK

BUT

I'd be ok with this if it's followed by MORE content.

Transformed was and is a huge success for SEGA, and at this point I believe that they could and should invest a little more in fans and consoles player while they still can. This PC excluisve move will definitely make profit for them, and now they could have a pack of characters that they can release on consoles, and it would be just fine to pay a little amount for them, if this is needed to support more incoming DLC that SEGA find risky to push at the moment (from a financial point of view)

Well we don't know it'll be announced today.

And we also don't know the next character won't be PC exclusive.

Also;

I don't recall any console users ever laughing at PC users getting the short end of the stick, if anything I always thought it sucked for them. :/

EDIT: Yeah he's free I think which is amazing considering how expensive dlc is to make.

I know I was with PC gamers in wanting more given to them. It felt unfair. I don't even have a PC and I was doing that! 

Not everyone has computers designed to run games, nor do they have a setup where they can play those games easily.

No, I mean, a 6 or 7 year old computer could still play this game with no problem.