Awoo.

Ultimate Spider-man (cartoon)

Eternal EX

I can't really explain how stupid it is making him a boy, so I'll just make a pun of it from a name of a movie title. Children of the Sand.

• Thumbs Up 2

They probably chose what villain turn into a kid using the classic top hat with names inside.

Gah, fuck! really? who thought of that brilliant idea to make Sandman "Sandboy"?!

Even worse is that they got the same VA who voice acted Ben in Ben 10. doesn't fit at all.

You shut your mouth, Tara Strong goes with everything. EVERYTHING. Seriously, she's like the only good thing about that clip,.

Fuck you Joe Quesada. Fuck you Men of Action. And a very,very,VERY big Fuck you Marvel. This show is beyond the point of redemption now.

You shut your mouth, Tara Strong goes with everything. EVERYTHING. Seriously, she's like the only good thing about that clip,.

I'm sorry I just don't see it, All I hear is Ben coming out of his mouth!

She has great vocal range I wished she didn't use her Typical boy/Ben voice for sandboy here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh, ok then. Wish this was kind of more well known fact at first so we didn't jump the gun like we did. Still not gonna watch but it was kind of stupid of us to jump ship without fact-checking that if this was a lifted plot from the comics. but it just seemed too out there to be one.

So it seems that there not just restricting themselves to the Ultimate universe comics, so does that mean all plots from all Spiderman series's are on the table?

*Swings into Thread*

not sure if it has been Posted yet but, there is some new Episode synopsis thing

Ultimate Spider-Man

August 12th, 2012 at 11:00am - 11:30am (ET/PT) - "Damage"

When Spider-Man and his fellow teenage super heroes cause too much damage in a super villain fight, Nick Fury assigns them to work with the super clean up company, Damage Control, but Spidey's clean up duty uncovers a villainous mystery in a new episode of Ultimate Spider-Man.

for those who never Heard of Damage Control, they are basically the ones that clean up behind the Heroes/Villains whenever they do some Good 'ol Property Damage, never read anything involving them myself but I like the concept behind them alot, so it's nice that the get their Animated debut (altough they coulda picked a better show, going by what I heard)

*Swings into Thread*

not sure if it has been Posted yet but, there is some new Episode synopsis thing

for those who never Heard of Damage Control, they are basically the ones that clean up behind the Heroes/Villains whenever they do some Good 'ol Property Damage, never read anything involving them myself but I like the concept behind them alot, so it's nice that the get their Animated debut (altough they coulda picked a better show, going by what I heard)

My knowledge of Damage Control only extends to them briefly showing up in Robert Kirkman's short lived series the "Irredeemable Antman."

Anyway after reading some positive impressions from the latest episode of Ultimate Spider-man I decided to give it a look. I thought it was okay. The team didn't really do anything truly annoying like they have in past episodes. Though one problem I had with Sandman in this show was with his motives, at first it seems like he just wants company after being stranded alone for so long then it's revealed he wants off this island which makes makes you question why he just didn't jack the teams ride and get the hell out of dodge. I mean it's even shown in the second clip that he literally has the jet, he's literally holding his exit within the palm of his hand but doesn't take it.

However I will say that Sandman's transformations were really cool though and they really were a visual treat to behold.

Oh and the new Nova is still a first class colossal dumbass. Dude mistook "Classy" for "Classified" confused FFS, the fact that he's the successor to Richard Rider is killing me inside

Ok I've just seen a few episodes and why is this show called Ultimate Spider-Man when it has no little to do with the Ultimate Spider-Man series?

What's with all the fucking 4th wall jokes ever five seconds?

This certainty is not my favorite Spider-Man cartoon(the 90's series is my favorite). In fact I think this cartoon might be worse then the Spider-Man Unlimted cartoon.

Edited by Vampfox

...I believe I'm the only one here who actually kinda likes this series. *poker face* Huh...

Oh, I think the cartoon is decent.

The problem is it shouldn't have anything to do with Spider-man.

Correction, it shouldn't have anything to do with anything Marvel or Superhero related.

• Thumbs Up 1

I will forever curse the unholy powers of Loeb and friends for creating the worst version of Spiderman witnessed, but I gotta give it up to them here. They bring in Dwayne McDuffie the creator of Damage Control as a cameo, which is pretty awesome.

I will forever curse the unholy powers of Loeb and friends for creating the worst version of Spiderman witnessed, but I gotta give it up to them here. They bring in Dwayne McDuffie the creator of Damage Control as a cameo, which is pretty awesome.

I'm trying to like the clip, but the long running and seriously un-funny 4th wall breaking gag is making things difficult.

Uh what did I just watch? That was one of the lamest promos I've ever seen.

I'm trying to like the clip, but the long running and seriously un-funny 4th wall breaking gag is making things difficult.

There's not even a fourth wall gag in that clip.