Awoo.

Concept Art Fridays

BlazingTales

I still think the game is going to be designed like Sonic CD.

So in that regard, I am betting they put in optional content to expand the length of the game. I also am betting they are going to make a larger emphasis on exploration. After all, why add Tails if there's going to be no use for his flying, for example? My point being, I am betting this game will be larger and more explorable and probably include optional content like the projects or badnik generators from Sonic CD.

If this game is designed like SCD, it's pretty much the one kind of rehash I'd actually be happy about. Provided they don't just C&P all the CD mechanics, cause that would be just as bad as E1 in relation to S1/S2. Time travel and alternate futures along with huge sprawling levels would be a a massive improvement over the shallow laziness of E1.

The 7th one was an utter bitch to get...other than that, the rest weren't so bad.

Have you forgotten that DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald? Seriously, fuck those bumpers and fuck the regular walls being bouncy too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99SQB2wYCQQ

The 7th one was an utter bitch to get...other than that, the rest weren't so bad.

At least it was better than the Special Stages from S1 IMHO. God, it brings back bad memories.

Wow, I really, really like this guy! He's clearly just Rhinotank/several other variations, but the design is quite original. I love his colour scheme. And why does he have two variants? I wonder how they'll differ.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry guys... it's Rotor...

425536_10150545645202418_23050342417_8754341_362154180_n.jpg

Robotnik finally got him!

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 4

Love it! He's called Steelion

425536_10150545645202418_23050342417_8754341_362154180_n.jpg

EDIT: Why am I always last? :(

Edited by Blue Blood

See kids, concept art friday can be fun!

I like this guy. Rhinotank is one of my faves, so I'm glad we're getting something like it but not like it.

Now we just need a meerkat badnik.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay that's a metallic Walrein.

I APPROVE.

Also obligatory "this badnik is somewhat original unless obscure reference Aqua Lake boss seal".

Fears about Spikes being Yadrin practically quashed. :D I love the look of these two new Badniks. Especially interested in seeing which stages they end up in and how they work.

• Thumbs Up 1

The badnik is called 'Steelion'.

No... it's called Rotor...

At least thats what I suspect is going to happen for a while =p