Awoo.

Concept Art Fridays

BlazingTales

"Hah that concept art face looks just like Armstrong from Fullmetal. I'll post that on SSMB, i bet no-ones clocked it yet!

*reads last couple of pages to check*

...Well fuck."

Spitting image really isn't it. I should watch Brotherhood but was waiting for UK release of all the blu-rays. Turns out they've canned it after the second volume because of poor sales. Well now what ;-; *back to watching original anime series and the manga*

Anyway, Sonic 4, weeeeey.

6987738491_7ac6b97eb9_o.jpg

Humm... Robotnik sneaks a mustache into everything doesn't he?

Edited by Wooly-Original Character

Relief_mgz.png

Either Eggman gave Relief a sex change or he made her a husband.

Relief still looks male in S3.

If they showed us the Desert level, more Acts of Sylvania Castle, the Egg Serpentleaf Boss Act, or how the Co-op works, I wouldn't complain.

If they showed us the Desert level, more Acts of Sylvania Castle, the Egg Serpentleaf Boss Act, or how the Co-op works, I wouldn't complain.

There's plenty of times for them to reveal everything about the game (as they will inevitably do). Right now, I'm most interested in actually hearing the music.

Is it me, or does Zoomer look like Penguinator's airborne rival?

420091_10150657918917418_23050342417_9094785_448029657_n.jpg

100px-Sonic3K_Badnik_Penguinator.png

What is it with Eggman and giving avian Badniks a blank, vacant, creepy, and vaguely adorable expression? tongue.png

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 7

If Ep1 had had physics like the genesis games how much more liked would Ep1 have been?

To be fair some of acts are designed quite well but exploring them takes patience with the poor physics. You can tolerate it more being Super Sonic.

If Ep1 had had physics like the genesis games how much more liked would Ep1 have been?

To be fair some of acts are designed quite well but exploring them takes patience with the poor physics. You can tolerate it more being Super Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 7

• 2 weeks later...

So are we supposed to get new concept art again this week or what?

I'm surprised nobody has even posted here for ten days....

• Thumbs Up 2

Nope. Concept Art Fridays is over until further notice.

Let this be the moment I gloat in the faces of everyone whining about how CAF was keeping SEGA from giving us real news :V

Watch them give us big news when I go offline now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nope. Concept Art Fridays is over until further notice.

Let this be the moment I gloat in the faces of everyone whining about how CAF was keeping SEGA from giving us real news :V

Watch them give us big news when I go offline now.

Well maybe, but it was either Concept Art for weeks or nothing. Depends what you prefer. There has been Screenshots aplenty and trailers

• 3 weeks later...

At first, I was a bit worried that Concept Art Fridays is coming back.

Then, I checked the calendar and saw that today was Thursday. After that, I saw the Katamari of Koncept Arts, courtesy of Mr. The Nomad.

I guffawed.

At first, I was a bit worried that Concept Art Fridays is coming back.

Why exactly were you worried? It's not like we've been getting anything in return for it.

Why exactly were you worried? It's not like we've been getting anything in return for it.

Okay, come to think of it, it was more Sega's dripfeeding of information than Concept Art Fridays itself that worried me.

• Thumbs Up 2