Awoo.

Toonami Is Back Bitches [05.26.12]

King Frosty

I would nominate Birdy the Mighty...

:unsure:...what?

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was an alright show. It's at least miles better than Tenchi Muyo and at least belongs on Toonami. The real show for me was watching the finale to Sym-Bionic Titan. That's the one show I've stayed up to watch every night. Glad to see it rerunning again.

I'm also glad there's a thread for this. I swear, whenever I say "There's no thread for _____" someone comes along and shows me one.

• Thumbs Up 1

First time watching Soul Eater here too. Looks really cool to be honest, I'm definitely interested in seeing more. One thing I'll also say is that the animation in that first episode was just flat out amazing. I thought Eureka 7's first episodes were beautifully animated, but this just takes it even further beyond I- ... Oh, no wonder, the same animation studio (BONES) works on this too!

I'm hearing something about it having one of the worst endings ever though, is that really true? I wonder why (no spoilers though, please)...

• 2 weeks later...

Finally a Tenchi episode that had something to DO with Tenchi!!

It was nice to see the old cast again, even if they didn't sound quite the same.

That was actually the very first episode I saw of the GXP series thinking that it was episode 1 for some reason...boy how wrong I was...

Not really...considering how much of a classic it is. But that's just me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Maybe it's just me, but there's only so many times you can show the same 26 episodes before people get sick of it.

Not really...considering how much of a classic it is. But that's just me.

There are other classics out there.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm glad that Toonami has been back but unfortunately I have only really watched it two or three times because of how late the block runs. Whenever I AM awake that late, I'm usually with friends doing other things. 

*generic "I watched Toonami all the time during its original run" nostalgiagasm here*

So they were hinting at Tenchi having new ablitys, does that mean we will be seeing more of him later on?...

Yeah honestly I like to see Trigun or another series again. CB has a good run(s), time to let it rest for awhile.

There are other classics out there.

How many of them are still showing on Toonami?

So they were hinting at Tenchi having new ablitys, does that mean we will be seeing more of him later on?...

Tenchi's powers are explained in Tenchi OVA 3. GXP takes place after the third Tenchi OVA series.

Tenchi's the avatar of God.

Edited by Vampfox

How many of them are still showing on Toonami?

Irrelevant...  There are other shows out there, give them a chance, you're all so bent out of shape over what you consider classics and good, and shun just about everything else out there.

Also, please don't respond with a debate, because I'm not the one who gives that much of a shit about things like this. :P

Edited by Noel v2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Irrelevant...  

Answer the question...

There are other shows out there, give them a chance, you're all so bent out of shape over what you consider classics and good, and shun just about everything else out there.

Okay, time the fuck out. Did you even read anything that was said about this? Because where in the fuck is this "shun just about everything else" and being "bent out of shape" bullshit coming from?

You wanna call something irrelevant? How about you not put words in my mouth.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Answer the question...

Okay, time the fuck out. Did you even read anything that was said about this? Because where in the fuck is this "shun just about everything else" and being "bent out of shape" bullshit coming from?

You wanna call something irrelevant? How about you not put words in my mouth.

Sigh... Are you upset sir? I will answer your question, none are still showing on Toonami. I forgot I posted in this thread. xD

Edited by Noel v2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sigh... Are you upset sir?

Why, yes I am. Do you really want to push it? :)

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Why, yes I am. Do you really want to push it? smile.png

Do you want to push it? Cool off.

That goes for both of you, who appear to be up in arms over a minor misunderstanding. Toonami should be a happy place.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, settled it via PM. Things are cool now.

I really want them to push FMA:B to a earlier time. Cause I always fall asleep before it airs. And a show like that doesn't deserve to be at a time where almost no one will see it.:(