Awoo.

Toonami Is Back Bitches [05.26.12]

King Frosty

Casshern's not that popular. The Adult Swim forum members love to bash the show.

Personally Casshern has become one of my favorite animes. I really wasn't into at first but around episode 8 I started to fall in love with the characters and story. And after getting the DVD set and watching the whole series it's now in my top ten list of best animes.

The show has a lot of heart to it.

This show does a good job at making the audience feel bad for the characters.

I've never been to the Adult Swim forum so I didn't know they bashed it. Casshern has also become one of my favorites anime because of the story and the animation. It's weird remembering the old series though, but it makes you appreciate this series because of the new spin they put on the series.

Well, it's another Saturday. You guys ready?

https://twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/259438938429730816

Apparently we have a new promo coming.

I admit I wasn't that good on catching Toonami for a bit but the last couple of weeks, I have been catching and I am still enjoying it as much as i was.

I have to wonder, am I the only one on here who's actually following FMA: Brotherhood? I ask because no one seems to be talking about it, I'm guessing you guys have probably seen all of it already or something?

I gotta say, I may be late on this but last week's episode was amazing, I've never seen Colonel Mustang so pissed off before and yet he was so badass during all of it. Also, I'm not sure but it kinda sounds like he's voiced by Dan Green. I don't know if that's true but it sure sounded like it during the episode, especially due to the yelling...

But seriously though, they made freaking snapping your fingers look badass!

"Whuzat? You bad guy?"

*Snap*

Now your face is on fire, kthxbai tongue.png

Kinda makes me wish I knew how to snap my fingers now...

I have to wonder, am I the only one on here who's actually following FMA: Brotherhood? I ask because no one seems to be talking about it, I'm guessing you guys have probably seen all of it already or something?

Considering this is it's second rerun, yeah we've already seen all of it.

Considering this is it's second rerun, yeah we've already seen all of it.

And then he dies.

yeah, that's what you get when you have only one obsession in life, in single-minded prick.

Ratings for October 13th:

Bleach: 1,049,000

Samurai 7: 831,000

Casshern Sins: 738,000

Eureka 7: 742,000

Sym-Biotic Titan: 665,000

Thundercats: 673,000

FMA:Brotherhood: 687,000

FMA:Brotherhood: 660,000

GitS:SAC: 628,000

GitS:SAC: 665,000

Cowboy Bebop: 587,000

Cowboy Bebop: 555,000

You know one of the things that I love about Casshern Sins is it gives us a character who can't die and makes us care about him. Casshern can't die and is very powerful. But for all his power he can't save the world from the ruin.

Well, apparently AS is now showing ads for Toonami on days that aren;t Saturdays. Or well, an ad. But hey, that must mean that theu're pleased with it, right?

It's a third better cartoon show promo featuring the latest additions and it also announces their new review this Saturday of Fix-it Felix Jr. Yes, THAT Fix-it Felix Jr. That must be good right? They're using Toonami to promote films now. That must be a good sign.

Oh and some one pointed this out in the comments but I checked the earlier videos and I think this is the first time they has the trademark symbol next to "Toonami". I guess it might be because the ad isn't airing on Saturdays or something? I don't know, i just found it interesting.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Wow, Wreck-It Ralph mania is running wild! Can't wait to hear what TOM has to say about it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey guys, take a look at this schedule.

As you can see Thundercats and Sym Bionic Titan only go on for 15 minutes and there is four episodes of something called Off the Air.

I think this is a mistake, Adult Swim schdule is not always so trustworthy.

They are honestly going to return this show.....especially during Toonami's air time........... huh.png

By the way this is what they are basically going to show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8TdHn1vlCY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJSq1Nm5Uj0&feature=related

off the air is neat, cool, trippy, surreal music videos and animations , they did this last year's daylight savings time, as a way to sort of just completely troll everyone out with it being extra hour and what not. Trippy stuff, but nothing to worry about, just a special thing they're doing for one night.

Turns out the daylight saving time filler isn't Off The Air, It's Inuyasha.

Oh and a website and a Youtube channel for the Toonami channel in Asia.

I wish the U.S could have a Toonami channel too, but oh well, congrats Asia.

Edit:

Behold the power of PAID CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENT!

http://youtu.be/jORAtFOSrms

Oh and yeah, you're going to see more of that room and soon.

This is Awesome.

Edited by Demitri Maximoff
  • Thumbs Up 1

Glad that we got more new animations. Nice of Disney to pay for it. Also love the whole "PAID CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENT" at the bottom in the beginning.

On another note, Jason has said he wants to explain what happened to TOM4 if the show ever gets the budget to do it. But apparently whatever happened, "TOM 4 is *not* dead".

https://twitter.com/...425692736733185

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Hey guys, take a look at this schedule.

As you can see Thundercats and Sym Bionic Titan only go on for 15 minutes and there is four episodes of something called Off the Air.

I think this is a mistake, Adult Swim schdule is not always so trustworthy.

Someone found this on their TV Schedule,

BlS0t.jpg

So.....thoughts?

Edited by Nintendoga

But it does mean We probably will see Inuyasha come to the block soon. after all, we got hour sets of FMAB, GitS-SAC, and CB and FMAB is coming to an end soon. would be nice for Inuyasha to get its Toonami Debut and FINALLY FINISH THE FUCKING SERIES FOR A CHANGE!!

Seriously Inuyasha NEEDS a DBZKAI treatment its soo filler packed. glad the continuation series was shorter.

• Thumbs Up 1