Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

This is why I'm still disappointed to this day that Sony let go of Crash and sold it to Activision. What were they thinking.

They never owned Crash, the rights were with Vivendi from the start.

Ratchet, but no Clank?

You never know, Jak and Daxter are both in the game, but the game file says only "Jak" and the icon is only "Jak", yet it's a duo with Jak and Daxter. I'm pretty sure Clank is going to be a duo with Ratchet.

Clank isn't mentioned because you'd be playing as Ratchet only. He'd be in backpack mode save for special attacks or victory poses.

They never owned Crash, the rights were with Vivendi from the start.

*Universal.

Vivendi bought the Universal assets later on, though. And now they're folded into Activision.

I think he said that was for a Playstation Home Avatar Character hint.

But fuck man that does point alot to Crash, though I dunno if Paul would give hints that obvious.

And damn, I forgot all about those ads with Crash in the Jet Ski.

Hype levels are RISING.

• Thumbs Up 9

Wait, the leak list isn't final? Hope raises. A little. Little, little, little. But c'mon Sony, work your asses, you have the disc with most space of all consoles, you can put a lot of chars there. Two Coles and no Crash, this can't be serious, you have to honor your pioneer franchises, if wasn't for Crash B., the PS1 would barely be knew.

There was no confirming that the leak was final apart from most inside sources who leaked these characters' existence weeks back listing every character that's on here, with the only character that hasn't popped up in the assets being Lightning, whom Paul Gale also hints at. Other than that, the sources we know of confirmed that was basically it, and outright denied Crash and Spyro.

It's worth noting that most assets come to prove that a lot of work seems to have gone down in mostly creating modes, character cameos and respective "minions" for each character. Also worth noting, these characters are going to have individual story modes and rival battles. 21 characters seems to be a relatively weighty amount of heads to work with when it comes to this kind of material, and if BlazBlue taught us anything, a lot of development on everything else around it can easily explain a modest character roster.

Wait, the leak list isn't final? Hope raises. A little. Little, little, little. But c'mon Sony, work your asses, you have the disc with most space of all consoles, you can put a lot of chars there. Two Coles and no Crash, this can't be serious, you have to honor your pioneer franchises, if wasn't for Crash B., the PS1 would barely be knew.

You are aware that the inclusion of Crash depends on Activision's decision, right?

I bet that Sony/SB wanted him there and asked Activision but the final word is with the later ones.

Now that I think about it, the new DmC will only be released next year, yet still DINO or whatever the fuck you guys are calling him now will be playable in this game, won't this spoil most of his equipment/weapons for that game?

He will only have 5 weapons. Ebony, Ivory, Rebellion, and the Light and Dark Scythes. There I saved you from ever getting curious about the abomination of the game so you will buy Metal Gear Rising as a giant fuck you to Ninja Theory and Capcom's new interest in appealing to the west with game that are similar, but less fun than God of War and Call of Duty.

He will only have 5 weapons. Ebony, Ivory, Rebellion, and the Light and Dark Scythes. There I saved you from ever getting curious about the abomination of the game so you will buy Metal Gear Rising as a giant fuck you to Ninja Theory and Capcom's new interest in appealing to the west with game that are similar, but less fun than God of War and Call of Duty.

Oh god no, I was not interested in that game at all.

To tell the truth I never played a Devil May Cry game and I don't intend to start now with this one.

Edited by Tmsp

Oh god no, I was not interested in that game at all.

To tell the truth I never played a Devil May Cry game and I don't intend to start now with this one.

Offtopic, but the HD collection is very much worth your time. Comes with DMC1, a free coaster and DMC3 - still top tier action games.

And then you can join the rest of the fanbase in expressing rightful displeasure at Donte :3

"We will not be 100% sure on any of this information until we see a response from Sony" and no proves.

Also the beta files where leaked like 3 or 4 days ago and there wasn't any information about the purple dude, will take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by Tmsp

By the way, shouldn't the thread title have "Call the plumber!"?

'Police' doesn't make any sense...

By the way, shouldn't the thread title have "Call the plumber!"?

'Police' doesn't make any sense...

Not if its like Wikileaks or something.

Holy shit, the Polygon Man? This is sick, I remember him from an old PS magazine I had, he's supose to be PS icon, like the swirl for the DC or the N for the N64. If he's the boss, everybody will crap in their pants.

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 1

Public beta coming this Fall. It's not just for US either. There's also this little tidbit:

In addition, there was an unexpected and unintended leak in our beta that allowed fans to be able to see some additional content. We’ve enjoyed reading all of the fan reaction and are thrilled that so many of you are excited to learn more about our character roster and level mash-ups, however we are still in development and the leaked content does not fully represent the final product nor the incredible efforts that were made to make these elements truly spectacular. This will be evident in the coming weeks as this content is officially revealed, beginning with our next character announcement at Gamescom in a couple of weeks.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pretty much the same thing Aaron Webber said when we found out all the zones for Sonic Generations. It's just the PR's way of acknowledging and saying "don't worry guys this stuff will be legit shit anyway".

Not that I don't believe there won't be more content than the leak showed and I still expect Lightning to be in but I kind of don't need Sony PR to reassure me about that, especially when they're not really saying "this isn't all of the characters in the game" and it's more "guys the beta wasn't a finished game".

omwEs.jpg

Found this.

I guess its fake, some dude posted it at /v/.

"Miles ^-^" at the top right corner, super but no glow and the place where he is standing. Fake.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 2

Found the thread on /v/, someone confirmed it's fake.

1.Fat Princess and Crash are not on the same plane. Crash is farther toward the background

2. Lighting. They tried to add lighting effects to make it look the sam, but the Crash model still is not the same as Fat princess

3. Different parts of his body look pieced together. The right arm is not the same as the left, they combined two pics together

4. Crash's icon does not match the in game model. There are clear differences in color, hair, and face

5. If that Crash were really in the game, he has a Level 1 Super, which means he should have a small white aura starting to for around him. There is none at all

Edited by Nintendoga

Found the thread on /v/, someone confirmed it's fake.

1.Fat Princess and Crash are not on the same plane. Crash is farther toward the background

2. Lighting. They tried to add lighting effects to make it look the sam, but the Crash model still is not the same as Fat princess

3. Different parts of his body look pieced together. The right arm is not the same as the left, they combined two pics together

4. Crash's icon does not match the in game model. There are clear differences in color, hair, and face

5. If that Crash were really in the game, he has a Level 1 Super, which means he should have a small white aura starting to for around him. There is none at all

"I know photoshop pretty well. They did a really good job, an untrained eye wouldn't catch it, but anyone who's seen a few shops in their time and knows photoshop can spot it immediately. This is fake."

Agh, don't toy with my emotions like that. I nearly had a heart attack scrolling down the page!

Did they even TRY?

STOP CRUSHING MY HOPES. ;^;

We did that just for fun at Neogaf it wasn't intended to look real.

• Thumbs Up 1