Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

Stages look legit, character icons look pretty placeholder. If that Donte doesn't come with proper Dante alternate skin, Sony better have gotten MML3 as compensation from Capcom for his inclusion. Unless he's just in as the game's practice punching bag - that, I could approve of.

Dan and Spike are very, very surprising. Assuming they're playable and not assists or something like that, you never know.

Stuff in the beta is incomplete btw. It's missing characters and stages.

Incentive to replay the game twice just to get a different ending.

Also whether you'd rather charge up a lightning blast or rip shit up with Star Wars-esque arc lightning.

+ Fire-based powers in Infamous 2. (Besides, the endgame in the sequel is really worth a replay on evil.)

Oh dear god, Donte?... Well at least I don't have to look for my punching bag this time around.

No Crash Bandicoot or Spyro?...I'm disappointed. Atleast I have Ratchet and Sackboy...

No Crash Bandicoot or Spyro?...I'm disappointed. Atleast I have Ratchet and Sackboy...

Well, those may not be all the characters but don't count with those 2, Activision is evil.

I still have hopes for Crash and Spyro like you said, Old Snake, Lightning and Croc.

Edited by Tmsp

ievcpnP3xQ7cA.png

Supposedly this was also in the beta files.

2011, huh.

With that "title fight" image that was found out earlier, I'd say these assets are old build leftovers.

Edited by Dobkeratops

Doubtful they'd remove any of the characters.

Apparently a GAFer by the name of Mink predicted weeks back all the characters that were found in the old beta so he basically became this game's answer to Lupinko. The only character confirmed that wasn't among all the characters he had predicted was Lightning, but everyone else was spot on. Even the unexpected Evil Cole. Admittedly I wouldn't be surprised if Lightning didn't turn out to be in the game considering how long they had to negotiate the licenses merely to get FFVII costumes into LBP.

Also the guy said that apparently Musashi from Brave Fencer Musashi was in the game in some form, if not as a playable character then as an alternate costume.

idvGeGnXfoswJ.png

i98cW49uWmOKV.png

EDIT:

iLVTVghq4weL5.png

indbznQImih7w.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Doubtful they'd remove any of the characters.

Apparently a GAFer by the name of Mink predicted weeks back all the characters that were found in the old beta so he basically became this game's answer to Lupinko. The only character confirmed that wasn't among all the characters he had predicted was Lightning, but everyone else was spot on. Even the unexpected Evil Cole. Admittedly I wouldn't be surprised if Lightning didn't turn out to be in the game considering how long they had to negotiate the licenses merely to get FFVII costumes into LBP.

Also the guy said that apparently Musashi from Brave Fencer Musashi was in the game in some form, if not as a playable character then as an alternate costume.

idvGeGnXfoswJ.png

i98cW49uWmOKV.png

Had this ones:

kTIlw.png

NqMkz.png

By the way didn't that Paul dude that leaked the game and some of the characters said that there where going to be two more girl characters other than Fat Princess (1 now since we got Nariko), a RPG character and another Fighting game character?

Those all match Lightning (Dissidia for the fighting game part) but it may just wishful thinking.

Edited by Tmsp

Oh cool, it's Spike from Ape Escape!

Boo, it's that other Dante! No really, who the hell requested that he be in the game over the beloved one.

Edited by Balding Spider

Holy shit, it's Spike!

You've got to wonder what kind of shit he'll do. That gets me excited, and I don't even have a PS3.

If they're getting lesser known characters such as Musashi, I demand the likes of Nina Momo (Breath of Fire 3), Demifiend (SMT) or Lenneth (Valkyrie Profile) for DLC. 115069d1209032061-crossarms.gif

And they should've contacted SEGA for some Kazuma Kiryu punching action. C'mon son.

Boo, it's that other Dante! No really, who the hell requested that he be in the game over the beloved one.

Capcom.

Edited by Dobkeratops

Capcom.

Dante is in?

Ratchet, but no Clank?

No Crash Bandicoot or Spyro?

Yeahhhh, I wasn't really hyped for this game, so I'm probaly not buying it. My only tear of chance was if Crash was in, well let's live with it.

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 1

Now that I think about it, the new DmC will only be released next year, yet still DINO or whatever the fuck you guys are calling him now will be playable in this game, won't this spoil most of his equipment/weapons for that game?

Also SB seem to be doing favors to other companies by advertising the upcoming games like DmC, MGR and Bioshock something with the characters and stages, FFXIII-3 is right at the corner so Lightning seems reasonable by also matching with most of the rumours right now and being "confirmed" by theMink leaker.

The lack of crash is dissapointing, but i'm happy with the roster otherwise and i'm still looking forward to the game.

Evil Cole seems like a waste of fucking space that could be delivered to the many other PS franchises out there. Should really just be an alternate costume.

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 1

Paul Network is giving some good hints about Crash being in the Playstation All-star game... :)

>> 3rd Party hero and infamous Playstation Brand

>> Jet Ski Picture (Games and ads has that)

>> Possible but not sure: His picture of himself in the mirror (Crash Jeans and orange like T-shirt?)

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/07/29/massive-new-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-qa-paul-gale-network-answers-some-of-your-most-popular-questions-including-ratchet-and-clanks-presence-hint-talk-what-is-liseks-great-advent/

>> Possible but not sure: His picture of himself in the mirror (Crash Jeans and orange like T-shirt?)

I think he said that was for a Playstation Home Avatar Character hint.

But fuck man that does point alot to Crash, though I dunno if Paul would give hints that obvious.

And damn, I forgot all about those ads with Crash in the Jet Ski.

Hype levels are RISING.

I think he said that was for a Playstation Home Avatar Character hint.

But fuck man that does point alot to Crash, though I dunno if Paul would give hints that obvious.

And damn, I forgot all about those ads with Crash in the Jet Ski.

Hype levels are RISING.

Yeah, that's why I'm not completely sure about that one.

Paul Network is giving some good hints about Crash being in the Playstation All-star game... smile.png

>> 3rd Party hero and infamous Playstation Brand

>> Jet Ski Picture (Games and ads has that)

http://paulgalenetwo...s-great-advent/

- Two female characters

Nariko and Lightning

- A character that wields a sword

Raiden

- Two popular first party characters

Sackboy and Ratchet

- One 3rd party hero that has a strong affiliation with the PlayStation brand.

Dante, and by extent Raiden

- A character whose development origin comes from a Japanese studio.

Spike

- Another PlayStation “mascot”

Sir Daniel

- Another PlayStation “human”

Nariko

- A character who has been in an RPG

Lightning

That's 8 characters we know of that can be attributed to those hints despite him hinting at 6. Ratchet can sort of not be counted as a character hint though since he confirmed him. However these hints don't confirm Evil Cole and it's still up in the air whether Lightning will actually be in.

And the picture of himself was hinting at PS Home Avatars as a possible feature which was a rumor he made up based on suggestions he forwarded to SuperBot. People still care about those?

Crash and Spyro have already been confirmed to not be in via this game's Lupinko, which is "TheMink" over at NeoGAF.

This is why I'm still disappointed to this day that Sony let go of Crash and sold it to Activision. What were they thinking.