Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

I don't know if it's just fag-ism of me, but I still can't swallow a game named "PlayStation All-Stars", without Crash. Even if he isn't too much around today, and the quality of his games had dropped a lot, but man... I don't know, I just can't see a game like this happening without Crash, it's so weird, looks like Sony is spiting on their own face. And also, Crash Bandicoot is a standard PS avatar, the model is from Titans, but this game wasn't even released on the PS3, so Crash is still "something" to Sony.

You still don't know if he is going to appear, other than that I believe SuperBot at least tried to get him there but the final word is with Activision, not them.

I really do hope SuperBot gets him in there, somehow. I still think it would be neat to have a Crash and Spyro duo be the final boss. If Crash was going to be in the game though, I'd purchase the game the first day it came out. I just hope even if he doesn't get in, he atleast gets in as DLC, or he's atleast mentioned somewhere in the game.

Edited by Loser Weirdo Waluigi

Knowing Activision greed, the best strategy for them is putting Crash ans/or Spyro as DLC; people will buy istantly for 5/10 bucks and profit will spread into their insatiable pockets.

Knowing Activision greed, the best strategy for them is putting Crash ans/or Spyro as DLC; people will buy istantly for 5/10 bucks and profit will spread into their insatiable pockets.

And it's sad because it's true. Tons of people (including me) would buy a Crash/Spyro DLC pack.

Still, you could have applied the same logic to Megaman for Marvel vs. Capcom 3, so don't think that way ensure the inclusion of Crash/Spyro.

Still, one of the Paul Gale hints seems to be leading to the Bandicoot...

Battle Royal without Crash would be like having Smash Bros without Mario :'(

• Thumbs Up 3

So several of the leaked characters were revealed through Sony's Gamescom conference, including Ratchet & Clank, Spike, Donte, and Sackboy. They also seemed to acknowledge how we already knew about them through the leaks tongue.png

Oh and this game will be the first game to support the new Cross Buy Feature (buy a game for PS3/Vita get the same game for Vita/PS3 for free)

Edited by Music Plant Zone

Wonder if we'll get shocking reveals of Raiden and Lightning at TGS. They're currently major JPN characters that could've stole the thunder of Spike and Donte, hence those positively being at Gamescom. Though the latter isn't precisely sparking my interest.

i'm sorry

Edited by Dobkeratops

Not really liking the fact that they used Spike's Million Monkeys design rather than the original one.

The rest of the trailers. (I think...?)

Donte looks like he plays like Dante should, surprisingly faithful. Really, the only problem with him is his aspect and a simple skin shouldn't bother me as much yet it does. Aghhh.

So Sackboy is basically the Kirby of the game?

Edited by Dobkeratops

Wait, forgot the Dante Trailer.

The game looks pretty interesting, I'm really excited about the inclusion of Ratchet and Clank, and Sackboy looks really fun to play as.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow. Donte's playstyle looks very similar to his UMVC3 moveset.(with obvious differences) He looks like he'd be a fun character to use.smile.png

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

Donte looks like he plays like Dante should, surprisingly faithful. Really, the only problem with him is his aspect and a simple skin shouldn't bother me as much yet it does. Aghhh.

I bet his alternate costume is the old look.

Anyway, i'm surprised that Raiden was absent this round; maybe they want to show him at TGS.

Bet the classic Dante skin will be a pre order bonus.

And wow that is ugly. I'd give that more context but I don't think there's a wrong way to interpret that when it comes to this game.

OK, so Ratchet's level 1 is the RYNO... an old version of the RYNO for some reason, and his level 3 is the shitty vehicle section. Seems legit. His helmet has also never looked more like a midivil coif than it does here. Am I going to fight him or is going to send me on a quest?

Hey, they should include the Dragonborne, his level 3 makes everyone else move like the frame rate is chugging.

Edited by Phos

Not really liking the fact that they used Spike's Million Monkeys design rather than the original one.

Neither. I didn't recognise who he was at first, and I've sunk hours into the first two Ape Escape games as a kid

No? He has his own set of moves.

...So did Kirby. The only ability he copied from other characters was his neutral B. Everything else was moves only he could use based off his copy abilities from other games. Still, it's a stupid comparison.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

Neither. I didn't recognise who he was at first, and I've sunk hours into the first two Ape Escape games as a kid

the hair should have been a dead give away. I'm just happy he was included

• Thumbs Up 2