Awoo.

Patticus

What is Criminal Records, exactly? Is it a mission?

It's a race. An easy one since you just have to race around the prison

It's a race. An easy one since you just have to race around the prison

So the idea being that you can continually do it to grind money. Okay. 

Edited by Chaos Warp

So the idea being that you can continually do it to grind money. Okay. 

You'll make money and more XP than usual.

Double post: If you plan to buy the $400000 apt., have in mind that the $205000 one is practically the same inside but it has a different view of the city

Yeah I bought the $400k one.

I did it on the vain hope that when heists eventually come, there will be more benefits to having the more expensive property.

Well, from what I read, hist could be planned in certain apartments when aviable. That is from $205000 and higher

Oh my goodness...

So remember when I was telling you guys to invest in pisswasser?

Well... I've encountered a glitch on my main save, it wouldn't give me the private taxi mission, so I had to load up my oldest save... which incidentally, still has the pisswasser stock bought, a pre-final mission levels. So Franklin had only 2 million invested, michael substancially more.

I just checked the stock... it hasn't ever dropped! It's now showing at being over 6600%+ from the original investment back when we started doing it.

Franklins 2 million is now worth 72 million.

Michaels investment has taken him upto 1.5 billion!

Just checked trevor and his has hit 42 million (I think he only had 200k invested at this point).

So with the stimulus package finally here I decided to treat myself and buy the "duster" bi-plane which I'd wanted for a while. However, in doing so I have learned about the, let's call it "shoddy" way the online handles custom vehicles apart from cars.]

So I go to the in-game website to buy the plane. It is priced at $275,000. I'm fine with that so I place the order and get told I'll be contacted shortly to arrange delivery. Sure enough moments later they call me and say that the plane will be at their nearest airfield (it seems to always be right at the Los Santos airport runway) but here's the catch: They want an additional $1000 just to deliver the plane. That's fairly cheeky since cars are delivered free of charge but I decided to let it slide and had the thing delivered. When I get to the pickup point I immediately notice that the website has lied to me.

Firstly the paint scheme. The site showed a yellow with black stripe coat and I was given no choice as to the colour I wanted when I bought it. The plane in front of me was actually red with a white stripe. I was actually delighted with this as it makes it look just like the Tornado from Sonic so I was perfectly fine with this. The second problem though was the condition of the plane. The paint was completely scratched all over as if it'd been left outside for 10 years when the website clearly showed me a flawless paint scheme. Just remember that at this point I haven't even gotten in the plane yet and already there's issues. However, keeping positive I get in and take to the skies.

Flying the plane was completely without flaw. It's not exactly the fastest plane but that's not what it's meant for and certainly not what I would have asked of it. An error of judgement on my part made for a slightly rough landing which caused the propeller to break and thus wrecking the plane.

As soon as I crashed the plane I got a message from Pegasus (the dealer) who tell me the plane has been destroyed (you don't say) and that I should phone them for a replacement. Naturally I do so and it turns out I need to pay another $1000 for the delivery of the replacement plane. Now although I was angry I did accept this, after all it was me who crashed the thing so it should be me who payed for that. 

However, here's where I made the discovery that got me to write this in the first place. I landed my plane later on and while my back was turned, one of my friend shot at the plane a bit and blew it to pieces. I get the same message from Pegasus (because I can't figure out on my own what an explosion and some debris means) so I phone them up again for yet another replacement. Wait, hang on...they want ME to pay for this!? Someone else deliberately blew my personal plane up and I'VE to pay for it!? To put it simply:

REGARDLESS OF WHO/WHAT DESTROYED YOUR PLANE IT WILL ALWAYS BE YOU WHO HAS TO PAY FOR IT!

Now I know what some of you might be thinking: " That's why you get insurance for it". That's just it! There IS NO INSURANCE for any personal vehicle from Pegasus. There's also no hangers available so if I pay the $1000 to get it to spawn, while I'm driving to it someone else can easily blow the thing up with no consequence to face. I don't think there's even the possibility of bad sport for doing this. 

Whilst it's annoying... is it really that big a deal? You can easilly make $1000 in this game.

Though you are right you probably shouldn't have been charged for the replacement.

Mind you, there is a rather wonderful bug you can try to exploit. It turns out it's possible to insure a buzzard attack helicopter. If another player destroys it, they are charged $25,000!

Whilst it's annoying... is it really that big a deal? You can easilly make $1000 in this game.

Though you are right you probably shouldn't have been charged for the replacement.

Mind you, there is a rather wonderful bug you can try to exploit. It turns out it's possible to insure a buzzard attack helicopter. If another player destroys it, they are charged $25,000!

Yeah I've seen that exploit, I was actually going to try using it with the bi-plane but as it turns out it's too wide to get down the driveway to the garage door. 

Popular? Very few of the songs were from bands that you can consider "popular" (Elton John, Queen, PSB...Britney and Rhianna). 

In fact, I don't think that people like Julian Lennon had a very prolific career to begin with.

The rest I don't see them as "popular"...yeah, I recognize 2 bands in East Los FM but even then I don't consider they are near as popular

Patch 1.06 Notes.

Aka the day Rockstar totally killed the online.

TlDr.

Good points:

Now only $200 to call pegasus.

Bad sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles reduced significantly.

Erm... thats about it.

Bad points.

Criminal records now gives piss poor RP.

Los santos customs glitch is gone.

Lester wanted level removal is more expensive.

Bad sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles is still there in any form.

And everything about the beach bum DLC is completely pointless.

• Fixed an issue where the game would delete your personal Vehicle if you have another player in it when you add a Tracker and Insurance.
  • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the aerial view when entering GTA Online with cloud servers down and having just launched a mini-game.
  • Fixed an issue where the mission 'Damaged Goods' would start even though it had previously been completed.
  • Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players couldn't claim back their personal vehicle in GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players were able to get the Declasse Sheriff SUV into Los Santos Customs and respray it causing the menus to malfunction.
  • Fixed an issue where in rare circumstances players would lose all personal vehicles after being idle kicked and unable to rejoin an online session.
  • Fixed an issue where players could occasionally get stuck after killing a pedestrian with a golf ball.
  • Corrected an exploit where players would retain their personal vehicle after selling it at Los Santos Customs mod shop by transitioning back and forth between Story Mode and Online.
  • Corrected an exploit where players could keep repeatedly selling a Bati 801 to Los Santos Customs.
  • Corrected an exploit where players were able to duplicate vehicles by accepting a Mission while leaving a high-end garage.
  • Corrected an exploit where a player could start a Team Deathmatch with all players on the same team.
  • Players are no longer able to delete their GTA Online character while the Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable.
  • The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly.
  • Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.
  • The GTA$ and RP rewards for Races, Deathmatches and Parachuting are now based on the average time they take to complete.
  • Players now receive GTA$ and RP rewards when failing a cooperative Job or being a member of the losing team during a Versus Mission, depending on how long the Job / Mission lasts.
  • Players now receive a bonus GTA$ multiplier for Missions when played at the higher difficulty levels (Normal = 1.25, Hard = 1.5).
  • In Team Deathmatch, all players on a team now receive the same GTA$ and RP rewards, with the winning team getting roughly 4-5x what the losing team receives.
  • Removed some instances of debris in specific Races, including the cardboard from the 'Down the Drain' Race.
  • Deliveries from Pegasus have been reduced from $1,000 to $200.
  • The cost of removing a wanted level by calling Lester has now been scaled based on the amount of stars you have - at a cost of $200 per star.
  • Restricted cars and vehicles that have been added to player garages through exploits have been removed. This includes tanks, helicopters and police vehicles.
  • The following vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website in-game: BF Dune Buggy, Canis Bodhi, Karin Rebel, Maibatsu Sanchez 2, Vapid Sadler, Vapid Sandking SWB.
  • To eliminate any remaining vehicle loss issues, an additional automatic cloud save will occur when purchasing a vehicle or vehicle modification.

They added the Canis Bodhi to Southern San Andreas?

I so wish you can add a teddy bear like Trevor's

EDIT:

-The broken bottle is just another knife...so yeah...

-The SN (Or was it NS?) pistol is just a mini pistol. I didn't try it in combat, but it doesn't look like nothing important

The cars

-The Boogey is cool...it doesn't handle quite well...maybe I should try it off road

-The jeep is ugly and it handles like shit

-The paradise is slower (Like most vans) but at least it handles better than the jeep

There's a boat too (And you can get it for free in online) I have to test it yet

And overall the boat is the best of all the new stuff. It handles preety well and it has a good speed for being for free

Edited by Monovec

I feel like Rockstar wasted a massive opportunity by turning off the weapons of the spy car. I mean, you can buy tanks, what bad that car could make? All I want is to lure people inside my car and then eject them :D

What I also like of the new boat is the fancy design that uses some wood decoratives and instead of a co-pilot seat it has a "U" shaped seat at the back for multiple persons

Edited by Monovec

• 2 weeks later...

So you know that content creator? The thing which was advertised as a launch feature which still isn't live?

Guess what.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kT08p6UyYY

I know what you're saying! 'Where can I get this feature!?' Well thats the gag, because chances are, it's in your game files already!

If you've got the beach bum DLC, you've got this, its in those game files along with tons of other DLC bits and bobs yet to come out.

Oh wow Rockstar are you serious I thought you were a good company. 

We have to make some sort of noise. We can't let them get away with this. We can't let them think this is okay.