Awoo.

Patticus

Patch 1.04 is out... it does the following.

Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods

Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage

Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times

Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated

Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house

Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game

Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing

Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage

Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists

Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam

Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)

Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the "random" option

Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

It also does the following.

1: Nerfs several high money earning missions. One such drop is a $20k mission has now dropped to only $10k.

2: Reduces some RP from later missions.

3: Doesn't give you the first $250k stimulus reward.

It's basically a nerf patch, it's not really fixed anything other than a few very rare bugs. Though the cash loss on death is a huge welcome.

Oh and the Criminal Records RP thing, thats not been altered.... grind away baby.

Patch 1.04 is out... it does the following.

Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods

Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage

Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times

Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated

Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house

Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game

Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing

Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage

Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists

Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam

Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)

Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the "random" option

Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

It also does the following.

1: Nerfs several high money earning missions. One such drop is a $20k mission has now dropped to only $10k.

2: Reduces some RP from later missions.

3: Doesn't give you the first $250k stimulus reward.

It's basically a nerf patch, it's not really fixed anything other than a few very rare bugs. Though the cash loss on death is a huge welcome.

Oh and the Criminal Records RP thing, thats not been altered.... grind away baby.

So...............we're only getting 250 thousand dollars in terms of stimulus now...........or are we getting both deposits at a later date?

OH MY GOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ1TajkiQO4

Did anyone else know about this stuff!?

• Thumbs Up 1

OH MY GOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ1TajkiQO4

Did anyone else know about this stuff!?

So much funny stuff we could do there...

Just did something pretty awesome, wish I filmed it.

I had the jet and a bounty alert pops up... the guy is close to me but he's in the middle of the city... bad area for jets. But I figured I'd go for it anyway.

The guy is driving towards me and he's not noticed I'm coming yet. So I fly low just above the buildings... suddenly I see him in the distance... swoop down and launch my missiles and quickly switch to guns.

The first missile missed... the second was a direct hit.

The best part was the guys reaction, it was like an angry shocked "Whoa!" noise... I can only imagine what it looked like on his screen, he would have probably just seen the missiles, then the first explosion... then finally my jet as his car exploded.

Speaking of that, thanks for helping me getting rid of that guy that prevented me from getting any vehicle at the Sandy Shores airport camping with a Buzzard

Speaking of that, thanks for helping me getting rid of that guy that prevented me from getting any vehicle at the Sandy Shores airport camping with a Buzzard

lol not a problem... I think he was in a bit of a shock when I turned up armed to the teeth with machine guns.

Although it didn't just end there... you know when we got to the airbase? Well... after you got in your plane... I got in one and was able to get out of there fine (really got this down to a fine art now).

So after I get the jet I decided to go hunting and I take him out a few times... at little later after I decided to fly around you when you were in that chopper. I spotted that guy at the main airport. In a plane... so I followed him... and just as he was about to get to the base... he had a nasty accident involving a sidewinder missile.

Umm i can't see any of my friends on psn is anyone else having this problem?

Oh so thats not just me then!

Edit: Log out, then log back in. Fixed it for me.

Ok so since the patch has totally buggered up the online, I'm playing the single player...

Kifflom... what the fuck where they thinking!? I'm 3 hours and still the mission is going on!

And yes I know to pick option C with this one for the best reward.

• Thumbs Up 1

Might wanna test this one out.

How to get any car to spawn instantly online.

Find a race marker near a large parking lot (Pier 2 Pier is a good one to try) (By the pier)

Walk into race marker, host race, select your car type,

start the race on your own,

scroll through the cars until you reach your desired vehicle,

then just quit. No worries about becoming a bad sport if you're hosting and alone.

When you're sent back into free roam, there's your car in the parking lot.

I love how Rockstar is trying to put order in a game built on the premise of escapist Anarchy.

• Thumbs Up 2

I tried to find a submarine in online in the location that is shown here...but it never spawned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCEsczS5Toc

I just found this one, but I can't check now because they are going to watch a Bluray and they need the TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjK_kQY5g38

EDIT: Check the GTA V Mythbusters, they put to test stuff that you may never think of trying to do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXCHQ2LXi0M&list=PLVSZoKmDBr8UdW2MjaDo5uZ8ESO68Bdrk

How on earth would I think of make Chop fetch grenades or rob a 747 in midair!?

Edited by Monovec

Ok so since the patch has totally buggered up the online, I'm playing the single player...

Kifflom... what the fuck where they thinking!? I'm 3 hours and still the mission is going on!

And yes I know to pick option C with this one for the best reward.

I completely finished the kifflom thing and got the trophy yesterday. The hardest thing that they make you do is wear a specific costume for TEN DAYS which means you'll have to save very frequently and run for FIVE miles in the desert. The best way to do this is to get a rubber band and put it around the joystick and tape the x button down so you run in a circle until you get 5 miles.

My rank just dropped from level 71 to level 31..

Game went from one of the best of the year to one of the worst in a single weekend.

And now it's back again?

Well... I'm now on the bad sports list for two days because...

I destroyed my own personal vehicle.

This game is a broken mess.

• Thumbs Up 1

I destroyed my own personal vehicle.

I am still wondering why this is a thing. I mean it's a GTA game for gaia's sake.

So whats it like on the bad sport server?

Well... it's both good and bad.

On the one hand, games are much more intense and have a sense of people are playing because they want to win. What I think is happening, a lot of people classified as 'bad sports' are 'clever' players, they know how to play the game and take out people... buuuuut this often comes at a cost... unfair grief reporting or they've fallen victim to the 'destroy personal vehicle' thing.

Theres a lot less people... but I've found this means you are much less likely to be kicked from games.

However... there is one big downside...

There are a lot of nasty people in here. Racists, people trying to act like bully's, lots more PM abuse. It's pretty bad, if not one of the worst online communities I've been in. It's just constant.

And heres a thought. Destroying personal vehicles gets you a bad sport right? So what happens if you buy the tank and drive it around and blow up stuff?

Yup. That counts as being a bad sport! Amazing eh?

Well... no... thats not amazing, for thats nothing, How about... other people drive into you... which means they explode? Would that make you a bad sport?

Yup.

If they drive into you, and they explode. You get the blame!

Well, preety much what I imagined of what the Bad Sport server would be like...specially for the racist and bully part.

Also they should modify the Bad Sport system if they blame you for blowing your own vehicle then why they give you the option to install bombs inside them?

Theres a definate change in both the way people behave and act. You can feel it, especially during races, lots more cheap dirty moves like 'pitting' on corners, people doing stuff like driving the wrong way around the track, wasting time at the voting screens.

Now, aparently there are ways to reduce the time, such as 'praising' other players (pause the game, go to info, then other players and select their profile). But I don't think it's a huge drop.

The way time goes down is by real time. So 24 hours in real life = 24 hours down on your time in there.

It wouldn't be that bad a system if it were just tied to confirmed cheaters/glitchers and people who abuse others... but... because of the whole 'destroy cars = bad sport' it totally ruins the experience for people just playing the game.

Maybe it's a bad idea, but if someone destroys other person's car, maybe they could take away from the destroyer the price of the car that was destroyed (Say, the other player car was a Baller, then the one who destroyed the car is taken $9000 from it's bank account). I don't know if just take or take and give the money to the player that got his car blown.

Now if you go and destroy your own car then screw you, we ain't paying you shit for destroying your own vehicle (Nor taking money from you since it's yours), it's your problem